Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Allawi receives a message from Washington and reveals information in a "dubious stage" I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Allawi receives a message from Washington and reveals information in a "dubious stage" I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Allawi receives a message from Washington and reveals information in a "dubious stage" I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Allawi receives a message from Washington and reveals information in a "dubious stage" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Allawi receives a message from Washington and reveals information in a "dubious stage" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Allawi receives a message from Washington and reveals information in a "dubious stage" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Allawi receives a message from Washington and reveals information in a "dubious stage" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Allawi receives a message from Washington and reveals information in a "dubious stage" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Allawi receives a message from Washington and reveals information in a "dubious stage" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Allawi receives a message from Washington and reveals information in a "dubious stage" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Allawi receives a message from Washington and reveals information in a "dubious stage" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Allawi receives a message from Washington and reveals information in a "dubious stage" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Allawi receives a message from Washington and reveals information in a "dubious stage" I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Allawi receives a message from Washington and reveals information in a "dubious stage" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Allawi receives a message from Washington and reveals information in a "dubious stage" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Allawi receives a message from Washington and reveals information in a "dubious stage" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Allawi receives a message from Washington and reveals information in a "dubious stage" I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Allawi receives a message from Washington and reveals information in a "dubious stage" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Allawi receives a message from Washington and reveals information in a "dubious stage" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Allawi receives a message from Washington and reveals information in a "dubious stage" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Allawi receives a message from Washington and reveals information in a "dubious stage"

Go down

Allawi receives a message from Washington and reveals information in a "dubious stage" Empty Allawi receives a message from Washington and reveals information in a "dubious stage"

Post by RamblerNash Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:16 am

Allawi receives a message from Washington and reveals information in a "dubious stage"

Allawi receives a message from Washington and reveals information in a "dubious stage" Alawi

Twilight News

one hour ago

The Vice President of the Republic Iyad Allawi, on Wednesday, to jump on the systematic rigging in the elections for the reasons of partisan or factional interests.

Allawi received a message from US Assistant Secretary of State David Satterfield, the US ambassador to Iraq, Douglas Seelman, and the delegation accompanying him.

The statement added that "during the meeting, they discussed the developments of the political situation and the repercussions of the post-election period, which is questionable of its impartiality. Allawi pointed out that the amount of information and facts that revealed systematic rigging in the recent elections constituted a great shock not only for the Iraqi street, International, stressing his absolute rejection of attempts to jump on those violations for the reasons and interests of partisan or factional.

Allawi said that "any national movement can not succeed if it is based on party or sectarian," adding that "any alliances or understandings should be based on a purely national vision away from any external interventions as a guarantee for its success and sustainability," according to the statement.

The Prime Minister of the coalition leader "victory" Haider Abadi called for a meeting after the Eid holiday, between all parties and political forces active in the country to form a new Iraqi government.

The alliance of the leader of the Sadrist movement Moqtada al-Sadr, along with the leader of Badr Hadi Amiri, raised several questions about the position of the Sunni and national forces of the coalition, especially that "Sowron and Fatah" form their alliance on a sectarian basis, according to the recipe of politicians.

What further complicated the situation was that the most prominent Shiite party opposed to Iran allied itself with the figure closest to Tehran, after earlier describing Amiri's alliance with Abadi before the election - which was quickly dismissed - as "abhorrent and sectarian strife."

The leader of the Sadrist movement, Moqtada al-Sadr, recently announced the alliance between my list "Ssron" supported by the "conquest" led by Hadi Amiri, backed by Iran to form the largest bloc in the next Iraqi parliament. 

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/37251337-da8b-4830-8ec5-80db7ce7616a

Allawi receives a message from Washington and reveals information in a "dubious stage" 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum