Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Al-Nasr reveals the date of the national meeting called by Abadi I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Al-Nasr reveals the date of the national meeting called by Abadi I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Al-Nasr reveals the date of the national meeting called by Abadi I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Al-Nasr reveals the date of the national meeting called by Abadi I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Al-Nasr reveals the date of the national meeting called by Abadi I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Al-Nasr reveals the date of the national meeting called by Abadi I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Al-Nasr reveals the date of the national meeting called by Abadi I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Al-Nasr reveals the date of the national meeting called by Abadi I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Al-Nasr reveals the date of the national meeting called by Abadi I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Al-Nasr reveals the date of the national meeting called by Abadi I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Al-Nasr reveals the date of the national meeting called by Abadi I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Al-Nasr reveals the date of the national meeting called by Abadi I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Al-Nasr reveals the date of the national meeting called by Abadi I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Al-Nasr reveals the date of the national meeting called by Abadi I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Al-Nasr reveals the date of the national meeting called by Abadi I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Al-Nasr reveals the date of the national meeting called by Abadi I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Al-Nasr reveals the date of the national meeting called by Abadi I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Al-Nasr reveals the date of the national meeting called by Abadi I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Al-Nasr reveals the date of the national meeting called by Abadi I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Al-Nasr reveals the date of the national meeting called by Abadi I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Al-Nasr reveals the date of the national meeting called by Abadi

3 posters

Go down

Al-Nasr reveals the date of the national meeting called by Abadi Empty Al-Nasr reveals the date of the national meeting called by Abadi

Post by RamblerNash Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:39 am

Al-Nasr reveals the date of the national meeting called by Abadi

Al-Nasr reveals the date of the national meeting called by Abadi NB-239707-636650082665275094

Tuesday 19 June

Alsumaria News / Baghdad
The alliance revealed victory, Tuesday, the date of holding a "national meeting," called by the President of the alliance Haider Abadi , while pointed out that the meeting will include about ten lists winning the elections.

"All political forces welcomed the invitation of the Prime Minister of the alliance of victory Haider al-Abadi to hold an expanded national meeting," said a spokesman for the coalition Hussein al-Adly , in a statement that "it is hoped that this meeting will be held early next week and there are great preparations With that. "

He added that "the aim of this meeting is to agree on the general features of the State Administration and its institutions in the next stage." He pointed out that "the meeting will include about ten lists winning the elections, and he will not address the issue of electoral appeals as a judicial issue.

On June 14, 2018, the leaders of the political blocs convened a high-level meeting after the Eid al-Fitr holiday to discuss the formation of the next government. The call was supported by a number of politicians and heads of blocs.

While the official of the Political Bureau of the leader of the Sadrist movement Moqtada al-Sadr , that the office did not receive an official invitation from the President of the alliance of victory Haider Abadi to talk about the formation of the next government, indicating that the invitation of political blocs to sit down came through the media.

LINK

Al-Nasr reveals the date of the national meeting called by Abadi 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Al-Nasr reveals the date of the national meeting called by Abadi Empty Re: Al-Nasr reveals the date of the national meeting called by Abadi

Post by Terbo56 Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:10 pm

Between Monday and Tuesday of next week we should know what their plans are, give or take a day or three- That is their method of operation, crist, they don't even know what they are going to do 'til it happens-Anytime around the 25-27th of this month- question Al-Nasr reveals the date of the national meeting called by Abadi 2322496710 couch
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Al-Nasr reveals the date of the national meeting called by Abadi Empty Re: Al-Nasr reveals the date of the national meeting called by Abadi

Post by Jayzze Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:12 pm

t can they bring there camels since they have more brains then there owners
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Wed Jun 20, 2018 5:38 pm

Yes, they can bring their camels, as long as they are litterbox trained, {Wait, Iraq is their litter box, and a gawd damn big one, too} and they can bring their 145 proof Camel Liquor, too, if they want, but when the fun is over, they must remain outside and sleep with their camels- Al-Nasr reveals the date of the national meeting called by Abadi 3508649203 sarcastic hemademe affraid Twisted Evil
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum