Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

Whitelions: "there will BE NO FLOAT"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Whitelions: "there will BE NO FLOAT"   Mon Jun 18, 2018 6:10 pm

Whitelions  

Newshound Guru Whitelions 

Question:  "How are you going to control inflation when large sums of money come into a country if you're not going to float your currency?" 

[reference Guru Kaperoni post 6-19-18]   In answer to [Guru] Kaperoni...

According to the C.B.I People that have Dinar all over the world will bring it to there local banks and exchange it to their countrys currency ( they have 2 years to turn it in ). 

Their Local Banks will sell it to their country's Central Banks and they can hold it up to 10 years.  

From there the C.B.I. can call in the bills as they need them OR the Central Bank that is holding the bills can can exchange them at their leisure depending on the rate if it is up or down. AND before you get all bent out of shape...

ALL Currency's around the world go up and down on a daily basis and NONE of them are on a FLOAT and remember the C.B.I. said NO FLOAT. I hope this helps you .

6-19-2018  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
...the C.B.I   has the LAST and ONLY word on how the monetary system works and they have TOLD the PEOPLE that there will BE NO FLOAT.

6/18/18
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
jwflatt
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

PostSubject: Re: Whitelions: "there will BE NO FLOAT"   Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:40 pm

Hey you may be right . But you forgot to tell us that there was not going to be a rv.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Whitelions: "there will BE NO FLOAT"   Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:13 am

No float, no RV. Not now, not later.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Allenj
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Whitelions: "there will BE NO FLOAT"   Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:06 am

HELL he need to talk to another DUMASS call kep     hemademe crazyspin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Whitelions: "there will BE NO FLOAT"   Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:41 pm

The only ones I want to see 'FLOAT' is all the lying gurus and their accomplises, in the 'DEAD' sea-Kap is one of the worst offenders out there, and he knows about as much as a dead rabbit along side the road- Another useless bastard of a liar-He can't tell the truth about anything, and on top of that, I'll ever bet his pizza sucks- A lot of the people that used to be here are all over at DinarAlert site, IF that tells you anything-They all lap Kap's shit right up-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Whitelions: "there will BE NO FLOAT"   Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:26 pm

float = USD depeg.  Good luck with that, Iraq.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Whitelions: "there will BE NO FLOAT"   Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:58 pm

They couldn't float a flag, they are too busy setting them on fire-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Whitelions: "there will BE NO FLOAT"   Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:14 pm

why float toilet paper? sorry I forgot it will rise to ten dollars a dinar
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Whitelions: "there will BE NO FLOAT"   Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:30 am

@RamblerNash wrote:
Whitelions  

Newshound Guru Whitelions 

Question:  "How are you going to control inflation when large sums of money come into a country if you're not going to float your currency?" 

[reference Guru Kaperoni post 6-19-18]   In answer to [Guru] Kaperoni...

According to the C.B.I People that have Dinar all over the world will bring it to there local banks and exchange it to their countrys currency ( they have 2 years to turn it in ). 

Their Local Banks will sell it to their country's Central Banks and they can hold it up to 10 years.  

From there the C.B.I. can call in the bills as they need them OR the Central Bank that is holding the bills can can exchange them at their leisure depending on the rate if it is up or down. AND before you get all bent out of shape...

ALL Currency's around the world go up and down on a daily basis and NONE of them are on a FLOAT and remember the C.B.I. said NO FLOAT. I hope this helps you .

6-19-2018  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
...the C.B.I   has the LAST and ONLY word on how the monetary system works and they have TOLD the PEOPLE that there will BE NO FLOAT.

6/18/18

Michael Kaperoni‏ 

@kaperoni

I love it when I can dispel nonsense. Another Guru today made a statement that currencies around the world don't float apparently they don't know that the majority of currencies around the world DO float. Lol

Michael Kaperoni‏ 

@kaperoni

Guru white lions apparently was trying to respond to some question that I asked about controlling inflation, her answer wasn't even in the ballgame it wasn't even anything to do with the topic of the question. Another idiot.

Michael Kaperoni‏ 

@kaperoni

Oh and white lions other comments in her response was all a bunch of misinterpretation of the truth. The CBI never talked about people around the world bringing in their currency to Banks LOL . The 10 years is the fact that the CBI will honor their currency nothing more.

Michael Kaperoni‏ 

@kaperoni

White lions is clearly misleading people with false information in fact her last statement is very contradictory stating all currencies go up and down yet says that they don't float. Why do you think they go up and down? Because they float. Lol

Michael Kaperoni‏ 

@kaperoni

People that don't understand this should really not be in it that's the bottom line and if you're going to put yourself out there like you know something at least talk about it correctly.

Michael Kaperoni‏ 

@kaperoni

I think white lions should Google Wikipedia and look up floating exchange rate. The first sentence tells it all... In the modern world most of the world's currencies are floating. LOL
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online

Whitelions: "there will BE NO FLOAT"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: GURU FICTION & PREDICTION DAILY-