Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

Philip Tilton: They have 4 days to hide it in the system, activate the lower denoms, and teach their people one last time.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Philip Tilton: They have 4 days to hide it in the system, activate the lower denoms, and teach their people one last time.   Sun Jun 17, 2018 2:55 pm

Philip Tilton
1 hr

OK Folks. We have one more article to see before the 19th. The ISX is offline until the 19th. If we see Article 8 before that date, we could likely see the Iraqi Dinar populate into Forex. They have 4 days to hide it in the system, activate the lower denoms, and teach their people one last time. Here is Article 4. It is the last step before Article 8. I don't know about you, but I am excited now. Thank you

http://www.imf.org/en/News/Articles/2018/06/14/sp061418-2018-article-iv-consultation-for-the-united-states-opening-remarks

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scotchie
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Philip Tilton: They have 4 days to hide it in the system, activate the lower denoms, and teach their people one last time.   Sun Jun 17, 2018 8:17 pm

The only excitement you get is the possible morning piss hard-on
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Philip Tilton: They have 4 days to hide it in the system, activate the lower denoms, and teach their people one last time.   Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:20 am

lmao lmao lmao lmao sarcastic sarcastic :bow :Yep!! For sure- Gotta give that early morning 'kickstand' a bunch of credit- It does keep you from fallin outta bed, that's for sure! Crist, I haven't heard that since I traded in my sandals for 'Skechers'- STILL laughing my ass off!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Philip Tilton: They have 4 days to hide it in the system, activate the lower denoms, and teach their people one last time.   Mon Jun 18, 2018 12:34 pm

Wow - this guy suffers from rectal-cranial inversion.  So, an Iraqi citizen has a 25k IQD note in his pocket...you think CBI will flip a switch, and that same Iraqi person will be holding a note equal to $75000 USD?  But they'll need to educate the citizens on lower denoms one last time?  Are you new, Tilton?  Even if IQD de-pegs from USD (ain't happenin' folks), it'll still have inversely corollary value on global markets...IQD value doesn't go up and down in an effing vacuum (like Brietbart claims...also a moron).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
clyde b
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

PostSubject: Re: Philip Tilton: They have 4 days to hide it in the system, activate the lower denoms, and teach their people one last time.   Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:56 pm

AFTER 4 DAYS,THEN WE SEE ALOT OF PEOPLE-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-0KkRDrFZQ
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Philip Tilton: They have 4 days to hide it in the system, activate the lower denoms, and teach their people one last time.   Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:16 am

@ReapAndSow73 wrote:
Wow - this guy suffers from rectal-cranial inversion.  So, an Iraqi citizen has a 25k IQD note in his pocket...you think CBI will flip a switch, and that same Iraqi person will be holding a note equal to $75000 USD?  But they'll need to educate the citizens on lower denoms one last time?  Are you new, Tilton?  Even if IQD de-pegs from USD (ain't happenin' folks), it'll still have inversely corollary value on global markets...IQD value doesn't go up and down in an effing vacuum (like Brietbart claims...also a moron).
No he suffers from dead brain cells ... too much hard stuff in his youth I think ...

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Philip Tilton: They have 4 days to hide it in the system, activate the lower denoms, and teach their people one last time.   Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:03 pm

Yeah, probably too many 'kitchen blizzards', if you get my DRIFT- omg
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Philip Tilton: They have 4 days to hide it in the system, activate the lower denoms, and teach their people one last time.   Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:06 pm

Clyde b, did you grow up and hang around the 'VILLAGE PEOPLE'?   Do you stay at the 'Y.M.C.A.'? Wink lmao lmao
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Philip Tilton: They have 4 days to hide it in the system, activate the lower denoms, and teach their people one last time.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: GURU FICTION & PREDICTION DAILY-
Jump to: