Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

Breitling: thinks there is going to be a hard revaluation and it goes up from there.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Breitling: thinks there is going to be a hard revaluation and it goes up from there.    Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:15 am

Breitling  

People are always asking, “Is this going to be a slow float or is it going to be fast?” 

I think there is going to be a hard revaluation and it goes up from there.  

But what if there is a small float in-between?  It doesn’t mean anything. 

They are going to have to add a real value to their currency.  Otherwise they are not going to be able to financially make it.  They can maintain, but their country is going to come apart…I think it’s coming down the road fast…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

the last report I got, the dinar was at 4 billion notes.  I don’t know what it’s at right now.  They could have added a billion notes to the note count.  I don’t know.  But I know what needs to be done.  I know what the management team for the dinar want to do.  And I know they can do it.  It’s that simple.  I’m willing to take the risk.

6/15/18
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Breitling: thinks there is going to be a hard revaluation and it goes up from there.    Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:16 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Breitling: thinks there is going to be a hard revaluation and it goes up from there.    Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:57 am

Breitling loves to talk about note count, because the actual money supply doesn't work for his RV. Since there are no figures available on the note count (not that I know of anyway, because it's not really relevant) he can say pretty much whatever he wants to say with impunity. If I have a ten dollar bill and you have ten one dollar bills, we have the same money supply but your note count is ten times that of mine. If we exchange your note count will go down and mine will go up, but our money supply remains $10. Reducing the note count has ZERO to do with reducing the money supply liability at the CBI. As long as there are tens of trillions of dinar nobody is going to make any money off of the IQD.

By the way, nice graphic Nash. It seems they are bringing the money supply down a bit. That way they won't have to keep dropping the value. Obviously they want exchange rate stability.

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.jewandgreek.com
Ponee
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Breitling: thinks there is going to be a hard revaluation and it goes up from there.    Sat Jun 23, 2018 10:48 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Breitling: thinks there is going to be a hard revaluation and it goes up from there.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: GURU FICTION & PREDICTION DAILY-
Jump to: