Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
"Those in Charge" by Jeff Walker - 6.15.18 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
"Those in Charge" by Jeff Walker - 6.15.18 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
"Those in Charge" by Jeff Walker - 6.15.18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
"Those in Charge" by Jeff Walker - 6.15.18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
"Those in Charge" by Jeff Walker - 6.15.18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
"Those in Charge" by Jeff Walker - 6.15.18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
"Those in Charge" by Jeff Walker - 6.15.18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
"Those in Charge" by Jeff Walker - 6.15.18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
"Those in Charge" by Jeff Walker - 6.15.18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
"Those in Charge" by Jeff Walker - 6.15.18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
"Those in Charge" by Jeff Walker - 6.15.18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
"Those in Charge" by Jeff Walker - 6.15.18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
"Those in Charge" by Jeff Walker - 6.15.18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
"Those in Charge" by Jeff Walker - 6.15.18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
"Those in Charge" by Jeff Walker - 6.15.18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
"Those in Charge" by Jeff Walker - 6.15.18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
"Those in Charge" by Jeff Walker - 6.15.18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
"Those in Charge" by Jeff Walker - 6.15.18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
"Those in Charge" by Jeff Walker - 6.15.18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
"Those in Charge" by Jeff Walker - 6.15.18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

"Those in Charge" by Jeff Walker - 6.15.18

Go down

"Those in Charge" by Jeff Walker - 6.15.18 Empty "Those in Charge" by Jeff Walker - 6.15.18

Post by RamblerNash Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:03 am

Please release the 800 numbers now. There is so much suffering and confusion still within the light family. Everyone of those who plead and meditate and ray here are in so much pain and are loosing their faith. It is so difficult to know the truth and to be so close to being able to do their jobs and still have these promises linger out of reach. 

I don't know if you can here me Mr President. Please .. do something about this and the people you have promised. You have kept every single one of your promises to us so far. We need the gold backed currency to help us as you promised. We need the technologies fr health as you promised. I know you are busy and I know you have so much on your plate with these evil people. You are all that is left for some if not a of those here that are faithfully hoping to reach the light at the end of the tunnel.

Please.. Have the 800 numbers released to our own weary suffering and the suffering of so many here. I can not find a job that your numbers state that are there. We know that is not true. We know that our participation is part of that. We need that now. We need that to happen now. 

I know you must be weary and tired. We are so weary and exhausted by this as well. All we want to do is what we were drawn here to do. So many times I have lost faith.. I have lost will and I have lost the drive to carry on. And I am going to be completely honest.. I have lost my will to live another day knowing what I know and being ...not unwilling.. but in so much of a financial burden or frustration. Id rather die than to carry on. 

So please.. please God.. TPTB.. who ever has those numbers.. please let us do this.

Today has not been a good day. For me (hope you had a wonderful birthday. By the way) Tomorrow will not be better. I am having to go back into an abusive negative environment in Atlanta out of necessity. And I may not survive that mentally or physically. But I am left with little choice. I know it is not where God wants me to be and I feel this in my soul. But I have no other choices left. 

This all has taken the joy out of my life and has drained the light out of me . I don't want to feel this way anymore. SO PLEASE LET ME TAKE CARE OF MYSELF SO I MAY TAKE CARE OF OTHERS AS I PROMISED I WOULD. JUST AS YOU PROMISED. 

I AM NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO IS THIS HUMBLED OR THIS SPENT I KNOW. 

PREY FOR US ALL.. PREY FOR MIRACLES TONIGHT. I HAVE..I HOPE WE SEE THEM.

JEFF WALKER

"Those in Charge" by Jeff Walker - 6.15.18 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum