Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Intel/Newshound Gurus Delta/Walkingstick say NOTHING is GOING to HAPPEN THIS WEEK DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Buy and Sell

Intel/Newshound Gurus Delta/Walkingstick say NOTHING is GOING to HAPPEN THIS WEEK

Go down

Intel/Newshound Gurus Delta/Walkingstick say NOTHING is GOING to HAPPEN THIS WEEK Empty Intel/Newshound Gurus Delta/Walkingstick say NOTHING is GOING to HAPPEN THIS WEEK

Post by Ponee on Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:19 pm

Intel/Newshound Gurus Delta/Walkingstick  

[via sunny]   I do believe nothing will happen this week and I hope I’m wrong.  I do believe they are going to...pull the trigger sometime the last week of June. . . I believe the action by the UNSC was really significant and that gave the “green light” to the Central Bank of Iraq to go ahead and do it! The 2% was accomplished on March 15th.

That means June 15th is going to be exactly the 90 days required by the IMF. We might not see anything until the last 10 days or week of June...This is 100% going forward...Exchange rate is controlled by the IMF, World Bank, UST, Trump.  Waiting for "launch code" to go.  All banks around world set to go with CBI.

6-14-2018   

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Intel/Newshound Gurus Delta/Walkingstick say NOTHING is GOING to HAPPEN THIS WEEK Empty Re: Intel/Newshound Gurus Delta/Walkingstick say NOTHING is GOING to HAPPEN THIS WEEK

Post by Kevind53 on Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:46 pm

Or next week, or the week after that or, well ... ever.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Intel/Newshound Gurus Delta/Walkingstick say NOTHING is GOING to HAPPEN THIS WEEK 2805820865   Intel/Newshound Gurus Delta/Walkingstick say NOTHING is GOING to HAPPEN THIS WEEK 2805820865   Intel/Newshound Gurus Delta/Walkingstick say NOTHING is GOING to HAPPEN THIS WEEK 2805820865   Intel/Newshound Gurus Delta/Walkingstick say NOTHING is GOING to HAPPEN THIS WEEK 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Intel/Newshound Gurus Delta/Walkingstick say NOTHING is GOING to HAPPEN THIS WEEK Empty Re: Intel/Newshound Gurus Delta/Walkingstick say NOTHING is GOING to HAPPEN THIS WEEK

Post by aksafeone on Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:50 am

At leastwe are past the plane flying without gas and the train that can not find the station!  Woot hooot.
\\
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum