Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Breitling: This thing is going to come down… I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Breitling: This thing is going to come down… I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Breitling: This thing is going to come down… I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Breitling: This thing is going to come down… I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Breitling: This thing is going to come down… I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Breitling: This thing is going to come down… I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Breitling: This thing is going to come down… I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Breitling: This thing is going to come down… I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Breitling: This thing is going to come down… I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Breitling: This thing is going to come down… I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Breitling: This thing is going to come down… I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Breitling: This thing is going to come down… I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Breitling: This thing is going to come down… I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Breitling: This thing is going to come down… I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Breitling: This thing is going to come down… I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Breitling: This thing is going to come down… I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Breitling: This thing is going to come down… I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Breitling: This thing is going to come down… I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Breitling: This thing is going to come down… I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Breitling: This thing is going to come down… I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Breitling: This thing is going to come down…

3 posters

Go down

Breitling: This thing is going to come down… Empty Breitling: This thing is going to come down…

Post by RamblerNash Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:11 pm

Breitling: Phenomenal news out of Iraq.  What happened…is going to push the revaluation of the dinar that much quicker and that much more…Security council…letting the CBI out of sanctions that happen on June 6th or 7th…It’s a big deal for us.

There are a lot of entities and persons in Iraq that have been sanctioned and the CBI was one of them.  People don’t realize this.

The CBI could have revalued under the sanctions they were under.  All they had to do was reduce the note count.  So what does it mean for us?

It’s not a coincidence that Iraq got out of these sanctions knowing where the price per barrel is going to go and the next thing you know they’re out of these sanctions…

So they are not going to have as many US dollars because the price per barrel is going to go down.  What are they going to use?  They are going to use the Iraqi dinar.  So it’s a big huge deal for us. 
They were going to revalue anyways but now they’re open to that much more of the market and the market is that much more open to them.   It was a huge weekend.

People should be excited.  This thing is going to come down…that’s reality….Everything is set in place.  They are going to revalue their currency.  They’re going to add value to it.  They are going to have to...

Breitling: This thing is going to come down… 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Breitling: This thing is going to come down… Empty Re: Breitling: This thing is going to come down…

Post by Sam I Am Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:46 am

1900:1??? I think maybe they were talking about us saying that the rate is 1190:1 and it won't RV. Oh well! At least they have the RV prognosis right. B's minions are rattled. Too bad they haven't figured out that he's a clueless guru yet.

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://www.jewandgreek.com

Back to top Go down

Breitling: This thing is going to come down… Empty Re: Breitling: This thing is going to come down…

Post by clyde b Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:45 pm

THEY BETTER DO SOMETHING FAST BECAUSE MALIKI AND HIS FREAKS,ARE COMING OUT AT NIGHT TO DESTROY AND KILL PEOPLE-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_zDEEQoHOw

clyde b
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum