Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Frank - Delta - Walkingstick 6/11/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Frank - Delta - Walkingstick 6/11/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Frank - Delta - Walkingstick 6/11/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Frank - Delta - Walkingstick 6/11/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Frank - Delta - Walkingstick 6/11/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Frank - Delta - Walkingstick 6/11/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Frank - Delta - Walkingstick 6/11/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Frank - Delta - Walkingstick 6/11/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Frank - Delta - Walkingstick 6/11/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Frank - Delta - Walkingstick 6/11/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Frank - Delta - Walkingstick 6/11/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Frank - Delta - Walkingstick 6/11/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Frank - Delta - Walkingstick 6/11/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Frank - Delta - Walkingstick 6/11/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Frank - Delta - Walkingstick 6/11/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Frank - Delta - Walkingstick 6/11/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Frank - Delta - Walkingstick 6/11/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Frank - Delta - Walkingstick 6/11/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Frank - Delta - Walkingstick 6/11/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Frank - Delta - Walkingstick 6/11/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Frank - Delta - Walkingstick 6/11/18

3 posters

Go down

Frank - Delta - Walkingstick 6/11/18 Empty Frank - Delta - Walkingstick 6/11/18

Post by RamblerNash Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:04 pm

Rumor is the information below is what was reported to have been on the CC.  I take no responsibility if the information is attributed to the wrong person. - Sunny

FRANK26 UPDATE MONDAY CC, June 11, 2018.

DELTA’S REPORT -

[Delta]:  The UN Security Council (UNSC) released all remaining sanctions of the last 16 years.  This means the rate can go back to over $3.00.  In 2003 the UN took Iraq’s currency, the dinar, down to 1/10 cent to prevent Sadaam from using funds for terrorism.  The frozen assets the UNSC released of the Central Bank of Iraq (CBI) were in the mega $$. 

This is HUGE!
Iraq will have their currency in a 2% compliant rate for 90 days on June 15 as required by the IMF.

The Iraq currency needs to see re-instatment shortly. The revaluation is separate from the Iraq Elections.  Alak, the CBI governor has said, "Lift restrictions on exchange rate 1st half of 2018."  CBI will pull the trigger either the last week of June or last 10 days of June.

WALKINGSTICK REPORT AS GIVEN BY FRANK:

It’s important to understand Iraq has a seated government and Abadi is the Prime Minister.

The election recount is just about being caused by government officials who are the "spoiled brats, the sore losers."   Sadr will appoint Abadi as Prime Minister for a second term. He will not wait for a recount.  The elections are over!  The elections have nothing to do with Iraqi Dinar re-in statement.

What you are now reading about in print like the UNSC release of ALL of the CBI’s frozen assets includes six to seven tons of gold. . . $81 Billion . . . those assets, even though frozen, accumulated interest  for so many years. 

Iraq could have revalued before these assets were released but not at the rate they can since the release.  Enough funds IMO they can come out at over $3.00 . . .with a higher rate than we anticipated.

[Frank]:  For the UNSC to release sanctions speaks volumes.  It’s telling the International world we have confidence in Iraq . . . in their banking system .  . .in their government.

The CBI has made multiple announcements and a massive media effort from the CBI will follow.

[Delta or WS]:  My opinion only: I do believe the CBI will pull the trigger by the (sounds like he says 8th but that does not make sense).

I do believe nothing will happen this week and I hope I’m wrong.  I do believe they are going to wait up until the (8th again???)  and everything finished  and finalized and then probably pull the trigger sometime the last week of June. . .

I believe the action by the UNSC was really significant and that gave the “green light” to the Central Bank of Iraq to go ahead and do it!

The 2% was accomplished on March 15th.  That means June 15th is going to be exactly the 90 days required by the IMF.  We might not see anything until the last 10 days or week of June. . . . This is 100% going forward . . .

IQD ready to leave Iraq borders now.. .Second Article unfolding now.  Only now information released to global markets.  Maliki is now   "frozen."  CBI will soon release much more.  Exchange rate is controlled by the IMF, World Bank, UST, Trump.

Waiting for "launch code" to go.  All banks around world set to go with CBI.  Now only 1 official CBI website.  The 2nd CBI website was "garbage."

FRANK & WALKINGSTICK BLUE COUCH REPORT:  (facts, not in print).

This week CBI uploaded all data for New ATM machines and all software updates completed.  This includes all banks working with the CBI outside of Iraq’s Borders.  The update of electronic software is done.

The CBI linked banks inside Iraq in a 24 hour period.  The ATM’s now capable of receiving data for small notes. 

The ATM’s being used by citizens inside Iraq right give no explanation, no pictures, options or photos of small notes.  There is no option to withdraw a small note yet. The citizens are unaware the ATM’s are ready to dispense the small notes yet.  It’s unknown at this time when the ATM’s will  dispense small notes.

By the UNSC releasing and unfreezing the CBI assets it allows the IQD (Iraq Dinar( to leave Iraq’s borders – to go International, and free Iraq of the program rate.
THROW Out the focus on elections.  The elections are over. The monetary reforms of Iraq are following the same identical steps of the Turkmenistan reforms.

The next step is to take the small notes to the ATM machines.   The rate has to change first.

The billboards will show the small notes in printed picture for to begin with.  There will be no details.

Then look for a CBI statement of facts on the CBI and Minister of Justice’s websites.  A 2nd article will accompany the statement of facts by a massive CBI statement for the world via the media, newspapers, text messages, TV, print, radios and The Gazette.

In between all of this the RI (re-instatement rate) will come out.

In the first quarter of 2018 Iraq was given permission for their monetary reform.  The UNSC gave permission due to the removal of terrorism in Iraq.  The tools of article 8 were used to maintain a 2% variance in their currency rate.

[Frank]:  First time this week, an Oil tanker left Iraq to sell their oil, right after assets unfrozen.

The AMF (Arab Monetary Fund) has lifted restrictions on Iraq. 

The IMF report on Iraq last month was very positive.

The UN Operational rates change next on June 15. 

Eid holiday is coming up and maybe can give more purchasing power to citizens. 

WE ARE AS CLOSE AS BONE IS TO BONE, WATER IS TO CLOUDS.

Frank - Delta - Walkingstick 6/11/18 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Frank - Delta - Walkingstick 6/11/18 Empty Re: Frank - Delta - Walkingstick 6/11/18

Post by bobcashman Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:15 pm

We are as close as heat is to the flame...frank26 last winter. More B.S.

Allow me a question. If Iraq is indeed Article 8 compliant, then they would HAVE to be international. Why? Because Frank said that on a Q&A. His exact words were no RI, no Article 8. Yet now Frankie changes his tune...

In the first quarter of 2018 Iraq was given permission for their monetary reform.  The UNSC gave permission due to the removal of terrorism in Iraq.  The tools of article 8 were used to maintain a 2% variance in their currency rate.

Of course, Frank26, who likes to think of himself as some sort of teacher (just no questions please students, the instructor does NOT like questions unless they agree with his teaching), also said that when they reached 2% compliance early THAT was the 90-days. So which is it? No one can tell. 

Delta, who can read Arabic apparently, has made more erroneous predictions on this RI/RV than Okie probably ever did. Wakingstick, franks pal behind the scenes also is so tuned in he apparently didn't know about the UNSC sanctions on the CBI until they announced they were off last week. He doesn't appear that plugged in either. 

See, the vagueness of all this plays into a gurus advantage. They twist, turn, snake and bend the truth so they can have it 3 ways if they want. 

Sorry Franko boy, that dog don't hunt. You are a con man.

bobcashman

Back to top Go down

Frank - Delta - Walkingstick 6/11/18 Empty Re: Frank - Delta - Walkingstick 6/11/18

Post by Mission1st Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:43 pm

Frank - Delta - Walkingstick 6/11/18 Scumba10
Scumbag Frank never stops the BS
Mission1st
Mission1st
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum