Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 TNT Showtime CC w/ RayRen, Tony Cliff Notes by Sunny 6-11-18 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 TNT Showtime CC w/ RayRen, Tony Cliff Notes by Sunny 6-11-18 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
 TNT Showtime CC w/ RayRen, Tony Cliff Notes by Sunny 6-11-18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 TNT Showtime CC w/ RayRen, Tony Cliff Notes by Sunny 6-11-18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 TNT Showtime CC w/ RayRen, Tony Cliff Notes by Sunny 6-11-18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 TNT Showtime CC w/ RayRen, Tony Cliff Notes by Sunny 6-11-18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 TNT Showtime CC w/ RayRen, Tony Cliff Notes by Sunny 6-11-18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 TNT Showtime CC w/ RayRen, Tony Cliff Notes by Sunny 6-11-18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 TNT Showtime CC w/ RayRen, Tony Cliff Notes by Sunny 6-11-18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 TNT Showtime CC w/ RayRen, Tony Cliff Notes by Sunny 6-11-18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 TNT Showtime CC w/ RayRen, Tony Cliff Notes by Sunny 6-11-18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 TNT Showtime CC w/ RayRen, Tony Cliff Notes by Sunny 6-11-18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 TNT Showtime CC w/ RayRen, Tony Cliff Notes by Sunny 6-11-18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 TNT Showtime CC w/ RayRen, Tony Cliff Notes by Sunny 6-11-18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 TNT Showtime CC w/ RayRen, Tony Cliff Notes by Sunny 6-11-18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 TNT Showtime CC w/ RayRen, Tony Cliff Notes by Sunny 6-11-18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 TNT Showtime CC w/ RayRen, Tony Cliff Notes by Sunny 6-11-18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 TNT Showtime CC w/ RayRen, Tony Cliff Notes by Sunny 6-11-18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
 TNT Showtime CC w/ RayRen, Tony Cliff Notes by Sunny 6-11-18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
 TNT Showtime CC w/ RayRen, Tony Cliff Notes by Sunny 6-11-18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

TNT Showtime CC w/ RayRen, Tony Cliff Notes by Sunny 6-11-18

2 posters

Go down

TNT Showtime CC w/ RayRen, Tony Cliff Notes by Sunny 6-11-18 Empty TNT Showtime CC w/ RayRen, Tony Cliff Notes by Sunny 6-11-18

Post by RamblerNash Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:03 pm

(Cliff notes by Sunny)

June 11, 2018 

Replay: 641.715.0623, PIN CODE 409029#

AUDIO REPLAY LINK

Ray: . . .Didn’t have any updates over the weekend. We left you on Friday with the thought process they were going to do away with the dollar.

Tony: Goooooooooood Morning, TNT! Just remembered something. Hold on for a minute. It’s going to be interesting. I can guarantee that.

I can’t find it. Wanted to read it to you it was just so ridiculous. Here’s what we’ve got to be careful of in this entire situation. Getting more information. More guru’s than we’ve ever had. Just be aware of people just putting BS out there that you listen to.

I got a text and somebody named Sunny was doing a call and they put out all the information that Tony said and a recap of our call on Friday. Saying things all weekend we said Feb. and March. It was just ridiculous to me somebody would put out something like that. And none of it was covered on Friday at all. They were going to do a call and they were going to use Tony information to do it with. TNT information.

We do a call and it doesn’t cost a dime. People donate $5, $2 and everyone else gets the call for free.

I get an email at 3:30 AM. 3:30 in the morning the phone wakes me up. And I read the text and say this is flat out b..lls…t. Saying Guru Sheldon says I need a special trust and bank won’t exchange me unless I use his trust. It bothered me at 3:30 and bothers me now that people are doing things like this . . .taking advantage of people.

Why? We all had the opportunity to buy Dinar, dong, ZIM. You can create as much wealth as you want, so much so why try to take advantage of each other over this situation. Saying here and now for everybody – guru, person – If you help enough people get what they want, you will get what you want. The rest will come to you. I do it everyday. It works! IT WORKS!

IRAQ: Parliament wanted to do away with the election commission, recount all the votes – start recount today or tomorrow. If it takes 20 days to count that takes them past the time and they won’t have a legal government to ratify the vote. Now have decided they can count in 15 days.

Tony: We know they do nothing on time. Absolutely nothing! Then they will try to bring up a new way to do that. The federal court has still not decided if Parliament can do that (get rid of the election commission)

Then the warehouse caught fire and told the election commission you were supposed to protect the votes. Commission had soldiers around the building and guess what – the fire started inside the building. Sadr, Abadi saying the losers started the fire.

Article comes out and says we saved 10 boxes, then another article this morning says none of the manual data got burned, only the electronic.

The Federal Court does not rule until tomorrow. – if any of that applied or not. In the meantime Sadr has come up with votes. Maliki has come up with votes and Abadi has just enough votes to put either of them over the top but he has not decided which group he will back.

Nothing is really decided until the Federal Court comes out with a decision and we know one way or the other.

Sadr democrat, Maliki Republican. Abadi was Republican and broke from his party so Sadr would make him the PM.

Last week, the bank said they were going to stop giving out the dollar. Then their exchanges stopped dealing with the dollar. The rate was the same and trying to get society to use the banks. Last weekend we heard from a guy in Iraq saying we’re being told to turn our dollars in for rate of one (1) dollar to 1.30 dinar which makes the rate .83 cents.

Then we’re hearing from some who says he sees this on his screen and verifying what we heard. Then another . . .someone on the base and he said he’s only using dinar, not dollars. “Only a few stores now accept US currency.”

We were told they are trying to pull all the USD out of the country by Thursday. Is it going to happen? I don’t know. I told you they planned on doing something during EID . . . Wed., Thursday and Friday. That’s the plan. All that was before Parliament, before the Federal Court decision. We know there government is marching on and CBI is doing what they do to get to the end.

Ray: Want to make sure the members, we have a Sunny that transcribes the calls, and she wants members to know she has not done any calls about TNT.

CURRENT WINDOW: Tony: We were told they are trying to pull all the USD out of the country by Thursday. Is it going to happen? I don’t know. I told you they planned on doing something during Eid . . . Wed., Thursday and Friday. That was the plan before all this . . .

Tony: I believe everything is falling in place for the month of June. Sadr wants the vote to count and name the PM. The item they put out for their agreement was #4 – complete the economic reforms. I’ve been told the deal between Abadi and Sadr, the economic reforms are a high priority as part of the deal CBI is moving forward. That is what I have to look at. Hope to have all the dollars out of the country by Thursday. Also know Maliki and his group that lost the election are pushing as hard as they can to make sure none of that happens. We’re waiting to see who comes out on top.

IRAQ: Tony: UN has released them and released their currency to the world. 

• Federal Court made a decision on the house and now waiting for a decision on Parliament – have 72 hours to make that decision and it’s expected today or tomorrow. 

• Parliament: Tony: Maliki has lost. 68 of the prime people in Parliament lost and when the vote is ratified they lose their immunity and they go to prison. They are part of the 1,000 to be arrested and prosecuted. They are going to do everything in their power to avoid losing the election. 

• Banks no longer dispersing dollars. Want to get all the dollars off the streets by Thursday. 

• Currency: they are drying up the dollar supply in country. Banks not dispersing dollars anymore. Neither are the exchangers as they cannot make money any longer as the spread is close or even. Tony source: “Only a few stores now accept US currency.” Rate of dollar to dinar inside Iraq is .83 cents. Tony: When I hear they are trying to get Americans to turn in there dollars, that’s what I’m excited about. 

• Ballot Box Fire: Four people were arrested today for the fire. Three police officers and an employee of the electoral commission. 

• Judges being appointed to oversee the election recount: Tony they offered one judge $5 million dollars to change his vote. . . Iraq is saying we are tired of the old guard. . . want to put new technocrats, people with education. . . replace the old guys. 

• Iraq Politics: Tony: Does all of that stop the RV? No! 

INTERNATIONAL: 

• Currencies: Last rates Tony heard, ZIM, .16; Dong. for the longest time was .47 but over $1.00 now; Dinar last time on the screen was over $4.00 Tony: My global traders had some different rates and I didn’t want to put them out. 

UNITED STATES: 

• Banks: Nothing happening. Not on alert. Not on standby. They want to see how things will turn out in Iraq first. Rates on bank screens are grayed out. 

• Taxes: No update. 

• 800 #’s: No update. 

• Groups Exchanging: Tony: The groups are not going anywhere until you do. 

EXCHANGING:

ZIM Information: No update.

Q & A: Callers 

-If things don’t go as we would like them to, the worst scenario – Will Sadr be able to do anything? Tony: Sadr made statement this morning, “I don’t want this to deteriorate into civil war. I’m trying to protect the citizen – the ones’ I’m trying to help.” Abadi has said the same thing, a government for the people, by the people, of the people. Not the same old guard. Instead, young people, graduates of universities and they can’t get a job. They should be running the country. If Maliki wins they will revert back to the old ways. Sadr’s option it to try to ride him out. Saudi, Turkey, USAE, Britain, the US are all saying we are on your side. We are going to continue to support. But the US has said, any government you come up with is your decision. That’s what they said . . .hmmm. The US is also now demanding you guys came up with laws, you better stick to them and as long as your following those laws nothing we can do about it. Sadr will do the best he can to manage it through whoever he has to, to make sure Iran, Iran’s influence, is excluded from that. Saying, ‘rioting in the streets’ is the last thing he wants to see. 

CLOSING STATEMENT’S:

Tony . . .I told you the latest greatest. Got this in while we were talking. Four people arrested today for the fire. Three were police officers and the other an employee of the electoral commission. That’s how bad it is.

All we are waiting for is to see what the Federal court says and how long it will take. Could be 72 hours. If we have to wait and go through the Parliament route that will take us to the end of June to recount the vote.

Looks like CBI is continuing to do what they are supposed to do to make this happen. If the Federal court decision comes out Ray will put it in a blast and get it out to you.

Ray . . .We’ll see what happens as the clock ticks, minute by minute, hour by hour. Keep believing. (played “I Believe.”)

TNT Showtime CC w/ RayRen, Tony Cliff Notes by Sunny 6-11-18 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

TNT Showtime CC w/ RayRen, Tony Cliff Notes by Sunny 6-11-18 Empty Re: TNT Showtime CC w/ RayRen, Tony Cliff Notes by Sunny 6-11-18

Post by Mission1st Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:57 pm

Once more the Con Brothers, with Lip Smacking Rayrat and convict sociopath Tony  have spewed out enough BS to kick the con down the road another week or two
Mission1st
Mission1st
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum