Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

AdminBill says no more intel posted in chat - it is too sensitive and may upset the apple cart

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ponee
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: AdminBill says no more intel posted in chat - it is too sensitive and may upset the apple cart   Mon Jun 11, 2018 1:02 pm

AdminBill says 

DUE TO WHAT I PERCEIVE AS THE CRITICAL NATURE OF THIS STAGE IN THE GAME I RESPECTFULLY REQUEST THAT NO INTEL BE POSTED IN WSOMN WITHOUT FIRST RECEIVING CLEARANCE FROM MYSELF OR SUNNI DAZE. FOR THE MOST PART WE ARE AWARE OF CERTAIN "INFORMATION" THAT MAY BE "SENSITIVE" AT THIS STAGE IN THE PROCESS. THANKS VERY MUCH FOR YOUR PARTICIPATION. SEND A PM TO EITHER OF US WITH THE INFORMATION YOU WOULD LIKE TO SHARE.

MY EARLIER REQUEST IS NOT MEANT REDUCE INTEL IN THE CHAT. WE ARE, HOPEFULLY, NEARING A POINT THAT WE DO NOT WANT TO UPSET THE APPLE CART SO TO SPEAK.

YOU MAY WONDER HOW THAT COULD EVEN HAPPEN. WELL, THERE ARE CERTAIN PROVIDERS THAT SHARE THEIR INFORMATION THAT IS NOT MEANT FOR OUR EYES. MYSELF, SUNNI AND OTHERS ARE VERY PROTECTIVE OF THEM AS WELL AS THE PROCESS (THAT IS AND HAS BEEN FLUID) SO MUCH OF WHAT WE HEAR WE DO NOT SHARE. INSTEAD WE DO OUR VERY BEST TO PROVIDE YOU WITH A GENERIC STATUS REPORT WHENEVER POSSIBLE.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: AdminBill says no more intel posted in chat - it is too sensitive and may upset the apple cart   Mon Jun 11, 2018 1:45 pm

No MORE intel? When was there ever any intel in the first place?

question

There are two kinds of people...and I don't like them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: AdminBill says no more intel posted in chat - it is too sensitive and may upset the apple cart   Mon Jun 11, 2018 2:35 pm

Renfrow 101 - us the, 'if we say too much we will stall the RV' ploy.  Classic Renfrow playbook, being leveraged by several (Yosef Goebbels, Clarke, Admiral Bill, Bruce, to name a few)...what do they all have in common?
1. Have not been correct once
2. Peddle products/services
3. Been caught in lies so many times we've lost count
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scotchie
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: AdminBill says no more intel posted in chat - it is too sensitive and may upset the apple cart   Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:44 pm

"critical nature of the stage of the game"

What the hell is he talking about.  The only truth is that this whole thing is a "game".

There will be no revaluation.

ADMINBILL is in this for his ego, just like our fearless leader.

I can't believe dinar holders still chime in on WSOMN.  It is a joke.  A terrible joke.

How long, how many years, can you hang on to the notion the revaluation will happen any minute...we are a nose hair away.

It is SAD, SAD, SAD
Back to top Go down
View user profile

AdminBill says no more intel posted in chat - it is too sensitive and may upset the apple cart
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: GURU FICTION & PREDICTION DAILY-
Jump to: