Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Maliki announces the veto on the formation of a government as a "state of manipulation": I am affected I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Maliki announces the veto on the formation of a government as a "state of manipulation": I am affected I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Maliki announces the veto on the formation of a government as a "state of manipulation": I am affected I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Maliki announces the veto on the formation of a government as a "state of manipulation": I am affected I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Maliki announces the veto on the formation of a government as a "state of manipulation": I am affected I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Maliki announces the veto on the formation of a government as a "state of manipulation": I am affected I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Maliki announces the veto on the formation of a government as a "state of manipulation": I am affected I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Maliki announces the veto on the formation of a government as a "state of manipulation": I am affected I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Maliki announces the veto on the formation of a government as a "state of manipulation": I am affected I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Maliki announces the veto on the formation of a government as a "state of manipulation": I am affected I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Maliki announces the veto on the formation of a government as a "state of manipulation": I am affected I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Maliki announces the veto on the formation of a government as a "state of manipulation": I am affected I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Maliki announces the veto on the formation of a government as a "state of manipulation": I am affected I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Maliki announces the veto on the formation of a government as a "state of manipulation": I am affected I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Maliki announces the veto on the formation of a government as a "state of manipulation": I am affected I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Maliki announces the veto on the formation of a government as a "state of manipulation": I am affected I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Maliki announces the veto on the formation of a government as a "state of manipulation": I am affected I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Maliki announces the veto on the formation of a government as a "state of manipulation": I am affected I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Maliki announces the veto on the formation of a government as a "state of manipulation": I am affected I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Maliki announces the veto on the formation of a government as a "state of manipulation": I am affected I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Maliki announces the veto on the formation of a government as a "state of manipulation": I am affected

3 posters

Go down

Maliki announces the veto on the formation of a government as a "state of manipulation": I am affected Empty Maliki announces the veto on the formation of a government as a "state of manipulation": I am affected

Post by RamblerNash Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:49 am

Maliki announces the veto on the formation of a government as a "state of manipulation": I am affected

Maliki announces the veto on the formation of a government as a "state of manipulation": I am affected Malike%20-2233

Twilight News

one hour ago

The leader of a coalition of state law, Nuri al-Maliki said that the formation of an Iraqi government without addressing the "state of manipulation" that accompanied the election is unacceptable.

This came during his meeting with the Special Representative of the Secretary-General of the United Nations in Iraq, Jan Kubic.

The meeting dealt with various issues and political and security developments, and discussed the problems that accompanied the electoral process and ways of dealing with them according to the Constitution and the law, according to a statement by Maliki's office.

Maliki stressed the need for reform of the process, coupled with fraud and manipulation of the results to be consistent with the law and satisfy all parties, adding that the formation of the government without addressing the state of manipulation that accompanied the elections is unacceptable and not in the interest of the political process.

He expressed the readiness of the coalition of the rule of law - which gets 26 seats - to abide by the national forces agreed solutions to the crisis, "despite the damage suffered by the process of fraud and manipulation of the election results."

The parliament was able to hold a meeting on Wednesday, during which he decided to freeze the work of the Commission and refer its file to the judiciary to oversee the counting and manual handover rather than electronic.

The law of the old commission did not allow this procedure, but the parliament was able to amend the law and approve what made it possible.

There has been confusion in Iraq since elections were held on May 12 as a result of accusations of rigging and falsifying results.

The parliament also decided to scrap the votes of outsiders believed to have seen the biggest manipulation.

The Supreme Judicial Council decided to appoint judges to supervise manual counting and counting instead of members of the Board of Commissioners who were suspended from work.

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/b895ea75-edcd-4991-bff4-f10da8fc4689

Maliki announces the veto on the formation of a government as a "state of manipulation": I am affected 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Maliki announces the veto on the formation of a government as a "state of manipulation": I am affected Empty Re: Maliki announces the veto on the formation of a government as a "state of manipulation": I am affected

Post by Jayzze Tue Jun 12, 2018 7:06 pm

yes there is manipulation but its coming from m. he is doing everything  possible to turn the gov upside down. he chief judge mahoud who with help from jouriboi . there are a lot of legal issues with mahoud as well. this is going to be a real barn burner besides how long this will take and in the end Malaki will get what he deserves a rope around his neck,
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Maliki announces the veto on the formation of a government as a "state of manipulation": I am affected Empty Re: Maliki announces the veto on the formation of a government as a "state of manipulation": I am affected

Post by clyde b Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:15 pm

I GOT ONE THING TO SAY TO MALIKI-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXOwNOf2QXY

clyde b
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum