Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Restored Republic via a GCR Update as of June 8 2018 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Restored Republic via a GCR Update as of June 8 2018 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Restored Republic via a GCR Update as of June 8 2018 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Restored Republic via a GCR Update as of June 8 2018 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Restored Republic via a GCR Update as of June 8 2018 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Restored Republic via a GCR Update as of June 8 2018 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Restored Republic via a GCR Update as of June 8 2018 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Restored Republic via a GCR Update as of June 8 2018 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Restored Republic via a GCR Update as of June 8 2018 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Restored Republic via a GCR Update as of June 8 2018 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Restored Republic via a GCR Update as of June 8 2018 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Restored Republic via a GCR Update as of June 8 2018 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Restored Republic via a GCR Update as of June 8 2018 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Restored Republic via a GCR Update as of June 8 2018 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Restored Republic via a GCR Update as of June 8 2018 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Restored Republic via a GCR Update as of June 8 2018 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Restored Republic via a GCR Update as of June 8 2018 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Restored Republic via a GCR Update as of June 8 2018 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Restored Republic via a GCR Update as of June 8 2018 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Restored Republic via a GCR Update as of June 8 2018 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Restored Republic via a GCR Update as of June 8 2018

2 posters

Go down

Restored Republic via a GCR Update as of June 8 2018 Empty Restored Republic via a GCR Update as of June 8 2018

Post by Purpleskyz Fri Jun 08, 2018 10:33 am

Restored Republic via a GCR Update as of June 8 2018

Compiled 8 June 12:01 am EST by Judy Byington, MSW, LCSW, ret. CEO, Child Abuse Recovery, Author, “Twenty Two Faces.” Byington’s Before It’s News articles on a Vatican-organized, mafia-run Child Trafficking Pedophile Ring said linked to Washington DC & other political elites, European Royalty & Hollywood pedophiles: http://beforeitsnews.com/contributor/pages/243/590/stories.html

The following is a compilation from the Internet. It would be up the reader to decide whether or not the information was valid.

Judy Note: A person who recently redeemed their Zim said it was very unemotional, took 40 min. and went like this:

1) Where is your identification?

2) How much Zim do you have?

3) What were you looking to accomplish?

4) How much do you need to get you through the holidays?

5) Any questions we can answer?

A. June 7 2018 The Big Call Bruce: Thebigcall.net: 712-770-4016 pin123456#

1. Many of our 15-20 sources were under blackout and quiet.

2. In the last day or so we had activity starting in the Far East.

3. A lot of Tier 3s were already handled – 150,000 people were now liquid.

4. We do not have to wait for all of the Tier 3s to finish before we go.

5. All codes have been released. Banks have entered their codes. Money has been flowing around the globe.

6. Redemption Centers (for Zim) have been tested, adjusted, were ready and on gag orders. They would be open 24/7 for the first week or so.

7. There was indication we would go in the next couple of days. Early this afternoon June 7 we heard we were within 36 hours of going (or by Sat. morning June 9).

8. The G-7 meeting starts tomorrow June 8 in Quebec and we could go before it started.

9. Other start dates going around were Mon. June 11 and Wed. June 13.

10. HSBC has a recording to let their customers know they were doing major computer upgrades starting tomorrow Fri. June 8 through to Mon. June 11.

11. Iraqi citizens now have access to their Qi cards with the higher Dinar rates.

B. June 7 2018 4:45 pm EST GCR This Weekend: Data Suggests the Global Currency Reset Begins this Weekend

1. It appears that it was a go for at least the beginning of the GCR this weekend.

2. HSBC was upgrading their system this weekend.

3. Paypal was upgrading their system this month.

4. The banks were experiencing some changes this month with all accounts affected.

C. June 7 2018 2:13 pm EST Intel Alert: Operation Disclosure: GCR/RV Intel Alert for June 7, 2018 Operation Disclosure (Disclaimer: The following is an overview of the current situation based on rumors/leaks from several sources which may or may not be truthful or accurate.)

1. The green light to initiate the RV release protocol was given on June 5th and was expected to reach final stages within days.

2. The Cabal has increased their attempts to break the system and steal RV funds, but to no avail.

3. Something significant behind the scenes occurred yesterday, June 6th, though it cannot be revealed at this time.

4. As of May 31, 2018, there have been 35,058 sealed indictments filed in federal courts across the nation. https://operationdisclosure.blogspot.com/2018/06/total-amount-of-sealed-indictments-as.html

5. The final stage of the RV would be the authorization to begin Tier 3 and Tier 4 exchanges/ redemptions.

6. June 11th, 2018 would be a date recorded in history books.

D. June 7 2018 4:37 am EST Intel Update, Mr. Ed: "Big Stuff" - Intel Update (Real News) by Mr. Ed 6-6-18

1. On Mon. June 11 Trump was set to make an announcement about the Shadow Government and their plans for the destruction of America.

2. Arrests of top Cabalists, Ring Leaders, Bureaucrats and Oligarchs would follow.

3. All avenues of escape have been sealed. Resisters would be bombed out, or killed.

4. Some targets were Canada, Big Pharma, Education, Sanctuary Cities, Monsanto.

5. Stock up on supplies as it may get nasty.

6. Some physicians have stopped chemotherapy.

7. There were two events occurring: one on June 6 and the other on June 13. One of those was the RV.

E. June 7 2018 3:45 am EST, Fulford: "Take Down of Israel Imminent" - Fulford Report - 6.4.18 Benjamin Fulford, White Dragon Society

1. As NATO withdraws protection, the Khazarian Israel may soon be liberated from Satanists, Pentagon sources say.

2. The Satanic Khazarian mob was being systematically removed from all world power centers, multiple sources agree.

3. In Europe the changes of government last week in Italy, Spain, and Slovenia mean that only a rump of France, Germany, and Holland remain under Khazarian control, the sources say.

4. The liberation of the West was necessary to ensure that the East/West negotiations taking place in Singapore next week do not result in a one-China world order replacing the Khazarian mafia at the top of the world, the sources say.

5. Military backers of the Trump regime were considering giving Leo Wanta and his people control of the $26 trillion in funds they claimed were illegitimately taken from them by the Bush faction of the Khazarian mob. Wanta has been invited to Washington, DC this week to discuss these funds, the source says. “If they are going to get this money for Wanta, they are going to have to take it from Vanguard,” the source says. Vanguard (Bush?), together with State Street (Rockefeller?) and Blackrock (Rothschild?) control most major Western corporations. http://theconversation.com/these-three-firms-own-corporate-america-77072 https://steemit.com/news/@sione/these-big-four-companies-control-the-world-yet-you-ve-probably-never-heard-of-them

6. The U.S. economy was allowed to be hollowed out by huge trade deficits by owners of the current petrodollar-centered financial system.

7. If Trump can get control over the system that is based on the U.S. dollar, Euro, and Yen, he will be in a stronger position to negotiate a new global financial/political architecture with the Eurasian alliance. His regime needs to round up more oligarchs. On that front, steady progress continued, Pentagon sources say.

8. The #2 leader of sex cult NXIVM, actress Allison Mack, may have sung to take down Hollywood and the Bronfmans,” the sources say. The Bronfman family got rich selling booze to Al Capone and now was one of the main controlling families of media giants like AOL – Time Warner.

9. The other big Zionist media entity under attack was Disney. “ABC’s Roseanne Barr was ‘martyred’ to take down [Barack] Obama handler Valerie Jarrett. Her defender Disney CEO Bob Iger, and her cancelled show may be picked up by Fox,” say Pentagon sources.

10. “Harvey Weinstein and his former employer Disney et al. may be charged with RICO violations for running a criminal sexual enterprise, as Trump may even nationalize that cultural icon to protect children.”

11. “Deep state and Zionist agents are history, as the Department of Defense takes over the security clearance process for the whole of government to allow only White Hats and Patriots,” the sources say.

F. June 7 2018 6:51 am EST: "Bilderberg's Running Scared!" - Rinus Verhagen Report - 6.7.18

1. A change in our Money system was imminent.

2. We could proclaim 2018 to be a jubilee year as Central banks become redundant, including the EVD, FED or Bis bank as the new system operated via the AIIB and CIPS payment system. The new system would run parallel with the old system to make the transition as smooth as possible.

3. On Monday 11 June would mark the first wave of mass arrests of almost 35,000 sealed indictments filed in Federal Courts. All Bilderberg members have a good chance of being charged, which is why Bilderberg 2018 could be the last in its existence.

G. June 7 2018 8:35 am EST: Bilderberg Meeting Participants in Turin, Italy on June 7-10, 2018

H. June 7 2018 5:13 am EST: "Real News on Mainstream Media!" by (Anonymous) - 6.7.18

I. June 7 2018 4:20 am EST: Sorcha Faal: G7 Trump Assassination Fears Rise

J. June 7 2018 4:31 am EST: Are the Clinton's Above the Law?

https://inteldinarchronicles.blogspot.com

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Restored Republic via a GCR Update as of June 8 2018 2245507099Restored Republic via a GCR Update as of June 8 2018 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Restored Republic via a GCR Update as of June 8 2018 Empty Re: Restored Republic via a GCR Update as of June 8 2018

Post by nickgiammarino Fri Jun 08, 2018 1:56 pm

Who writes this stuff D?

Nick Giammarino - Global Currency Reset

Contact me on Twitter via globalresetguy or dinarrvnews or private message (PM) me here on Dinar Daily.  I have private videos HERE
nickgiammarino
nickgiammarino
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://dinarrvnews.net/

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum