Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 "The New Economy" - FXStrategist Update 6/3/18 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "The New Economy" - FXStrategist Update 6/3/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
 "The New Economy" - FXStrategist Update 6/3/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "The New Economy" - FXStrategist Update 6/3/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "The New Economy" - FXStrategist Update 6/3/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "The New Economy" - FXStrategist Update 6/3/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "The New Economy" - FXStrategist Update 6/3/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "The New Economy" - FXStrategist Update 6/3/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "The New Economy" - FXStrategist Update 6/3/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "The New Economy" - FXStrategist Update 6/3/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "The New Economy" - FXStrategist Update 6/3/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "The New Economy" - FXStrategist Update 6/3/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "The New Economy" - FXStrategist Update 6/3/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "The New Economy" - FXStrategist Update 6/3/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "The New Economy" - FXStrategist Update 6/3/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "The New Economy" - FXStrategist Update 6/3/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "The New Economy" - FXStrategist Update 6/3/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 "The New Economy" - FXStrategist Update 6/3/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
 "The New Economy" - FXStrategist Update 6/3/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
 "The New Economy" - FXStrategist Update 6/3/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

"The New Economy" - FXStrategist Update 6/3/18

2 posters

Go down

"The New Economy" - FXStrategist Update 6/3/18 Empty "The New Economy" - FXStrategist Update 6/3/18

Post by Ssmith Mon Jun 04, 2018 9:06 am

“THE NEW ECONOMY” — Creating Jobs and Obviating Bogeyman Inflation

By FXStrategist

June 3, 2018

"The New Economy" - FXStrategist Update 6/3/18 Unnamed

The Bogeyman and the Sandman, by nicodomo - Deviant Art

BOGEYMAN: a person or thing that is widely regarded as an object of fear
OBVIATE: remove (a need or difficulty)

If one has a background in traditional economic theory, global markets, and monetary policy — and, through years of strategic advising in the equity, debt, and foreign exchange markets on Wall Street, I do — it’s very difficult to see how, through that lens, a flood of money and the potential frenzy of buying doesn’t drive up prices and create inflation.

Having applied myself to such analysis some years ago, I gave it up. The New Economy won’t be measurable by the rules of behavior taught or imagined to be factors in traditional economics.

Human behavior is the foundation of economics, the “miserable science” and a dismal art. Human behavior displayed itself most comprehensibly to me on a chart of price movement (“technical analysis,” it was called), the vaunted “wisdom of crowds” made visible by what they buy and what they sell, at what prices, in what volumes and momentum, and by whom.

The world has never had a surplus of money unless you’re the central banks; it has only had a calculated deficit of money, almost no matter how wealthy you were, at least psychologically.

Wealthy people had to sacrifice and scramble, fall into, or inherit their wealth, and in all cases accumulated or windfall wealth is accompanied by a culture of spending promulgated by swarms of accountants, attorneys, and “wealth managers” who dictate the norms for living and managing taxes and asset growth or retention.

Their investment vehicles, be they market assets (stocks, bonds, private placements, tax sheltered investments) or hard assets (houses, cars, companies), could always go down as well as up, or simply evaporate overnight. Scary. Better hang on to your bucks so nothing can happen.

Oh, and if you gift or loan money to a family member, friend, or cause, they will hound you for more money for the rest of your lives. Best not even start.

So, how will it all work for us in The New Economy? With an initial surge from thousands of Zim bond holders and millions of currency holders spending like drunken sailors on life upgrades, people, communities, and projects, what will become of inventory, prices, and the social order? I don’t know.

But we can be and should be a part of helping that transition to be the least disruptive and the most beneficial.

Regardless of the expertise and disciplines we pursue, there will be guidance (to be discerned) and instruction by the institutions that have been informed by knowing entities who are behind this and have anticipated these changes for many, many years. They won’t let us flop like fish on a beach once we’ve redeemed. That would be unthinkable and unconscionable.

It is my hope that this thought experiment might give some ideas for offsetting the toxic effects of all those people chasing finite commodities (which drives prices up) and an economy flooded with money (which, by the way, is deflationary).

Note, no one seems to have expressed any concerns about deflation. However, this isn’t meant to be a comprehensive economic analysis. Just some thoughts to untether us from traditional analysis based on a deep-state-controlled fiat money economy.

How about this anti-inflationary strategy? Let’s say we buy local real estate at all price points and of all types, maybe even at initially higher prices. But wait: we fix it up, and sell it for less so regular people can afford it.

Hell, buy all the stuff on the planet and sell it for less. It’s a reverse profit strategy: Buy high, sell low.

We use the prodigious amounts of endless money to resell at reasonable “losses” — lower prices — to make things affordable to people. Because we never have to worry or even think for one second about running out of money.

Meanwhile, our infatuation with wealth and possessions will fade, like the excitement of naked bodies on a nude beach after half-an-hour or so. They’re just bodies. And it’s just money and stuff.

We do not need to “invest” our money. No. We invest in people, happiness, security, personal growth, evolution, and Eden on Earth. Jobs and projects are a means to that end.

We already have “profits” from our Zim proceeds. They are throwing off, via our respective structured payment arrangements, annualized-paid-quarterly returns each one of which will be impossible to spend in our lifetimes!

That’s true of even a single trillion Zim note redeemed at $1 and receiving a 4% return. That’s one trillion dollars a quarter — can anyone really spend or deploy that?

The challenge is rather to find ways to distribute this money in a helpful and non-distorting manner, as efficiently and effectively as possible, to the ends of improved, happy human lives and communities; and a clean, healthy, holistic planet.

How about this next? Go to employers big and small and create funds within the company to supplement employee income. Then form in-house free loan vehicles to help employees buy other things (houses, cars, health, insurance, education, &c).

This is the same concept I’ve proposed for three years now for individuals and communities, but embedded in the corporate structures of a preexisting job market.

Right now and historically, a nefarious scourge of our society is the singular focus by publicly traded corporations on smoothed quarterly profits to insure stock price performance. Everything else is subordinate to it: employees, consumers, communities, countries, not to mention the outdated idea of providing a service or product that does anything “good.” Forget that. It has to make money and that is all.

It’s equally the theme of venture capital and startups: first show us the road to profitability, then we’ll consider funding you. I believe neither Facebook nor Twitter would get funded today based on how long they took to generate revenues. (Although mega-companies like them are, by reverse analysis, always deep-state-seeded to succeed for social engineering purposes. Not what they appear at all.)

Keeping that in mind, how about we obviate that juggernaut as well? We insure company profitability, thereby allowing them to shift priorities to serving the good of the whole instead of the few beneficiaries of purely financial performance. They’d have to accept that offer by dint of their mandates (shareholder profit) the same way they have to consider generous buyout offers.

Immediately post-RV, it’s still going to be all about the money to them. Let’s use that as leverage to transition corporations to be about a holistic system that benefits everything and every person. We work with boards to transform and upgrade corporate goals or we (as the largest shareholders — and that only takes place over time according to existing rules) throw the bums out!

The tactical and strategic nuts and bolts will need to be worked out on the other side through appropriate professionals engaged to this new effect. They’re there, just waiting to be repurposed.

We also implement job creation at these companies with an employee pay-supplement strategy with fewer hours worked and more time off for each employee.

We employ existing compensation experts to play with how that would work best, tweaked over time according to the ensuing results. There follows a concomitant increase (by, say, a third) in the number of employees to offset the reduced per-person hours.

Simultaneously, we'd see improved efficiency: a fresher, less burned-out workforce is happier, more loyal, more engaged, and more creative than overworked, underpaid, unappreciated drones in today's corporate environments.

Win, win, win — because no one starves financially or strangles personally ever again. Including the corporations themselves.

Also, dogs fly for free and are welcome to roam about the cabins on our new airlines.

To further upgrade company/corporate culture, we bring in existing and re-oriented counseling and growth education experts to teach people how to find pleasure in their work and fulfillment in their lives. “Light" training would include healing and spiritual opportunities right on the premises, free nutritional meals, and fitness programs.

Work is no longer “work” for any of us. It’s a community, a culture, and a way to contribute.

These are just a few inventive approaches that we will be free to experiment with. It will be fun, and fulfilling, and exhilarating. Please don’t consider them 100% thought-out; it’s just a point of inspiration for how to think.

As we share ideas, successes, and failures with one another, within and outside of our formal or informal consortia, we learn from both our experiences and one another.

~ FXStrategist IN
Chief Inspiration Officer, Integral Philanthropy Services

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

"The New Economy" - FXStrategist Update 6/3/18 Empty Re: "The New Economy" - FXStrategist Update 6/3/18

Post by Kevind53 Wed Jun 06, 2018 1:02 am

So, how will it all work for us in The New Economy? With an initial surge from thousands of Zim bond holders and millions of currency holders spending like drunken sailors on life upgrades, people, communities, and projects, what will become of inventory, prices, and the social order?
 "The New Economy" - FXStrategist Update 6/3/18 Funny_10

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

"The New Economy" - FXStrategist Update 6/3/18 2805820865   "The New Economy" - FXStrategist Update 6/3/18 2805820865   "The New Economy" - FXStrategist Update 6/3/18 2805820865   "The New Economy" - FXStrategist Update 6/3/18 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum