Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Steve Sanderson of StrykerBlog Charging $25 Monthly DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Steve Sanderson of StrykerBlog Charging $25 Monthly

Go down

Steve Sanderson of StrykerBlog Charging $25 Monthly Empty Steve Sanderson of StrykerBlog Charging $25 Monthly

Post by nickgiammarino on Sat Jun 02, 2018 8:07 pm

I just went back to see if the site was still up, it is, here is the message:

[b] Author[/b]  Comment 
Stryker 

Steve Sanderson of StrykerBlog Charging $25 Monthly 1592853

Administrator 

Posted 09/05/17 · Edited  #1 

NEW MONTHLY ACCESS FEES
(as of August 7, 2017)

As of August 7, 2017 all members are now Level Up Members with a minimum donation of $25.00 per month. If you are a senior that's on a tight budget, or disabled and are a military vet and are in need of help please let me know as we have members willing to help on monthly donations. This increase is merely to help pay for ongoing and past Stryker Blog Federal Taxes owed and to help keep or fact based forums up and running.

All donations by now should already be increased but if not and you need help setting up a new recurring donation please let me know. If you have emailed Lisa for help and haven't received a response it's because the collage is in heavy demand of her time right now, so please email me for help at: info@StrykerBlog.com  

Level Up Passwords: If you have already increased your monthly and need the Level Up password please let me know.

Thank you all for your help and understanding,

Steve Sanderson
Stryker/Admin

It's it great that DinarDaily is FREE?

Nick Giammarino - Global Currency Reset

Contact me on Twitter via globalresetguy or dinarrvnews or private message (PM) me here on Dinar Daily.  I have private videos HERE
nickgiammarino
nickgiammarino
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://dinarrvnews.net/

Back to top Go down

Steve Sanderson of StrykerBlog Charging $25 Monthly Empty Re: Steve Sanderson of StrykerBlog Charging $25 Monthly

Post by Jayzze on Sun Jun 03, 2018 10:08 am

if you are stupid enough to pay for bs you deserve it remember how the fool gets separated from his hard earned money
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Steve Sanderson of StrykerBlog Charging $25 Monthly Empty Re: Steve Sanderson of StrykerBlog Charging $25 Monthly

Post by Kevind53 on Mon Jun 04, 2018 12:28 am

This increase is merely to help pay for ongoing and past Stryker Blog Federal Taxes owed and to help keep or fact based forums up and running.

Umm ... hello? Taxes for ??????

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Steve Sanderson of StrykerBlog Charging $25 Monthly 2805820865  Steve Sanderson of StrykerBlog Charging $25 Monthly 2805820865  Steve Sanderson of StrykerBlog Charging $25 Monthly 2805820865  Steve Sanderson of StrykerBlog Charging $25 Monthly 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by nickgiammarino on Fri Jun 08, 2018 2:21 pm

They apparently didn't report the income from memberships.  They must have had the memberships go through the donation page of PayPal.

I think I paid $10 a month for a few months just to get into their site and do some naughty stuff in my research on Dinar Corp, then I got out with lots of now deleted content.

Nick Giammarino - Global Currency Reset

Contact me on Twitter via globalresetguy or dinarrvnews or private message (PM) me here on Dinar Daily.  I have private videos HERE
nickgiammarino
nickgiammarino
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://dinarrvnews.net/

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum