Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

WSOMN Thursday Drama   5/31/18 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Buy and Sell

WSOMN Thursday Drama 5/31/18

Go down

WSOMN Thursday Drama   5/31/18 Empty WSOMN Thursday Drama 5/31/18

Post by Ssmith on Sat Jun 02, 2018 9:28 am

Good morning. Thank you ADMINBILL for the encouragement. Appreciate the room and all you do.

GOOD MORNING WSOMN AND I AGREE NEWS IS AWESOME

GA everyone! So, with today being the 31st what's our next window of opportunity to RV?

Sunny, what exactly is the good news? I wasn't able to find it. Must have missed something somewhere. Thanks!

We are moving into June but it is not a bad thing. There are reasons. NOT mid or late June IMHO.

Hello AdminBill are you saying something could happen in the early part of June ?

Thanks AB. We can do this.

Thank you AB!! Appreciate the info

nowisthetime - That is only a guess
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

WSOMN Thursday Drama   5/31/18 Empty Re: WSOMN Thursday Drama 5/31/18

Post by Scotchie on Sat Jun 02, 2018 12:05 pm

Everything ADMINBILL says is a guess.  We were a nose hair away a year ago.  Other than boosting his ego, I have no idea why this chat is still open.  Wait until the remainder of the posters realize the dinar is not going to revalue.  I note many of the regulars no longer post.

Scotchie
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum