Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   6/1/18 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   6/1/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   6/1/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   6/1/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   6/1/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   6/1/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   6/1/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   6/1/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   6/1/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   6/1/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   6/1/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   6/1/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   6/1/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   6/1/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   6/1/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   6/1/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   6/1/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   6/1/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   6/1/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   6/1/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

RayRat/Tony Call Notes 6/1/18

2 posters

Go down

RayRat/Tony Call Notes   6/1/18 Empty RayRat/Tony Call Notes 6/1/18

Post by Ssmith Sat Jun 02, 2018 9:20 am

RayRat/Tony Call Notes   6/1/18 Tony_c11

TNT SHOWTIME CC (Notes by Adept1)

TNT Call 1-June-2018 Replay: 641.715.0623, PIN CODE 409029# AUDIO REPLAY LINK

RayRen: Good afternoon, TNT super-fantastic family! This is Fantabulous Friday, June 1, 2018, with yours truly RayRat98 here along with Tony.

Tony: Good morning, TNT! [couldn’t get on the call, missed the first ten minutes] I never thought we’d see this day but here we go. There is no earth-shattering news. No bank stories to share. Nobody at the starting line waiting to go.  I just haven't had time to make anything up, but you chumps still keep sending me money, so why should I?  We don’t believe we will see anything until the vote is ratified. Electoral commission is still waiting on the court to rule on what Parliament did. Nobody believes Parliament had the authority to cancel a vote or anything else. It is the 1st.

All complaints had to be into the electoral commission yesterday. This entire process should be included in the next 10 days or sooner but don’t know how long it will take the court to rule on this . . .or the court could make a ruling tomorrow or Sunday and we could proceed. The good part – they don’t have to take those 10 days – Sadr has already completed his government. He’s just waiting to make an announcement. Could they wait to the last hour – typically what they do.

Everyone is calling for them to speed up the forming of the government and that’s what I think we will see. Looks like Abadi (will be the PM) Do we have to wait for the formation of the government? No, we do not! CBI does not have to wait on anybody, anywhere! We wait. It’s as simple as that. They are waiting on their Supreme Court first, then will ratify and roll out the government – they don’t have to wait for ten days. I believe it all could have been avoided if the reforms had gone before the election or the people had got behind Abadi.

There was always going to be problems because Maliki and the corrupt members of parliament would always try to stay in power so they couldn’t get arrested. Sadr says that he knows what he is going to go. All they need is to ratify the vote, and we will go forward from there. Sadr says that he knows what he is going to do.

Questions from the TNT forum

Q: How many banks are now on your list?

A: My count is still at 75, but there are more actual branches dealing with Iraqi dinar, and more banks are saying they will. If members would like to let me know of any new branches they hear about, that would be great.

Q:  How long are you going to keep lying to us?

A:  Until I'm sent back to prison for probation violations.  Judge's email/phone:  ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov  913-735-2340 DA's email/phone:  Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov   913-551-6730

Q: How many currencies are in the first basket?

A: There is nothing new on the Zim or the number in the first basket; everyone is sitting here waiting.

Q: Does the POD need to be notarized?

A: No, the bank prepares that. They might need the SS# of the recipient(s). [POD means ‘payable on death’, and that way the recipient gets the money immediately rather than after probate.]

Q: Are you getting private/confidential information from ANY sources that suggest, or confirm, that the Iraqi Government HAS been settled, and a PM-designate chosen, but not made public? I realize there may be something you cannot tell us, but is there something that you can tell us to give us encouragement?

A: Sadr says that he has completed his government, but that is all we know until it’s officially announced.

Questions from live callers

404 caller: When you speak of Sadr saying the government has been formed, we assume that Abadi will continue as PM. Do they know who’s coming in as President, or are they only concerned with the Prime Minister?

Tony: They can only be concerned with the PM at this point until the President or Vice President are suggested for ratification. They are all as frustrated as we are. They have not come out with the new window because they don’t know how long the Supreme Court will take to decide on the complaints laid before them.

951 caller: So far as the Iraqi Supreme Court goes, what are we waiting on?

Tony: They are waiting to confirm or deny what Parliament did with the 10% recount. According to other side, Parliament doesn’t have the authority to do that. Until that’s settled, they cannot verify the election.

303 caller: Do you have any information about those who have already exchanged?

Tony: From my information, they have not been taxed.

512 caller: Did I hear correctly that we need to sign the NDA at the first appointment?

Tony: Yes, and if you bring an attorney with you, then that person will also sign the NDA. After the transaction, if you plan to give your lawyer information covered by the NDA, s/he will need to sign it at that point. The wealth manager doesn’t know what your rates are, so there is no need for him or her to sign the NDA. S/he is covered by the bank. 

610 caller: if you are financially able to donate, please send your checks and money orders to Ray Renfrow, PO Box 1748, Elm City, NC 27822. The address can be found at www.tntsuperfantastic.com; click on the Donate button and send your check toda

713 caller: Does the NDA applies to veterans, too? Tony: The NDA applies to anyone who takes the contract rate.

Caller: I am from California and on Monday I’m going on vacation to Hawaii; will I be able to exchange in Hawaii?

Tony: That is still in the same zone, so I think you would be able to. Two days ago, an 80-year-old was traveling through the airport with his life savings. He did nothing wrong, but they took it, even though there is no law against traveling with money in the US. He will get it back, but he has to go through a whole process and hassle to get it returned. However, if you take enough to take to a bank and exchange some, will that give you enough to get you back home to do your main exchange? That’s all I would gamble with.

407 caller: Tiers 1, 2 and 3 that have already exchange… was Zim introduced before, during, or after those exchanges?

Tony: Zim was introduced during that time, but those exchanges were only for dinar. Tier 1 and 2 exchanged (some of them) at phenomenal rates. I got involved in 2010 or so, and that is when the Zim first came out. AT that time there were fewer than 2,000 people who had Zim notes. They told us about it, and which notes to get, and I put it out to others on this call. At that time, they never expected this many people to buy Zim.

Next caller: Will we be exchanging into gold-backed currency when this happens? Tony: The government announced the shift back to gold-backed currency, to be implemented in 26 months. So the currency will not be 100% gold-backed. However, we ARE Basel III compliant, and the currency is already backed (or will be backed) by assets in general, not just gold.

816 caller: About the contract rate, when the contract was agreed what there not a time-line for when China can start buying that oil?

Tony: I don’t know because I haven’t seen the contract. It may or may not be tied to actual dates. Because China was not part of the war, this was a special agreement to allow them to benefit from the RV.

301 caller: My husband is in rehab in another state; I have a power of attorney for him, so can I do his exchange?

RayRen: That should be fine; just make sure what you intend to do is included in that PoA. If you are going for contract rates, he may have to sign the NDA. But if you already have the power of attorney, you should be okay.

281 caller: Are the US banks still updating their systems/software?

Tony: I think our banking system has been updated. Allak has said that the CBI can bring this out any time they have achieved stability and security. Was he referring to the Iraqi financial system, or the country as a whole? Because the financial system is as secure and stable as it can be at the moment. However, Iraqi banks make their money through the auctions because not enough people trust the banks for their personal accounts. Now they are paying people through their cards, so that the banks can make money in another way than through the auctions. The government is paying people electronically, money is flowing through the banks, and the banks are also offering loans for education, businesses, and larger purchases. This helps the banks evolve into a more modern banking model like the rest of the world. Then they can stop the auctions and revalue the currency. They are planning to do this as soon as the government is sustainable; then they can bring in the investors and rebuild the country with their Five Year Plan for new jobs, with the new currency. This will be sooner rather than later, as soon as Abadi is back in office and the investors can move forward. I know the rate right now is over $4; it will go straight into the RV, not inching up as some suggested earlier.

781 caller: Are the six currencies still in the first basket? [Yes.] Rates? [As before]

Tony: Dong is way over 47 cents, dinar is $4+, and rates are going up because the price of oil is going up. When it happens depends on the Iraqi Supreme Court; I believe the Electoral Commission has their position in place, and Sadr says he is ready with the government, so once they do that this can roll out quickly. I definitely see this in June.

Next caller: Will there be a cap of ten million dinar (contract rates)? Would it be better to take under ten million to the bank per appointment?

Tony: As when you call the 800 number; they will ask how much currency you have – not how much you are bringing in to the bank, but how much you have overall.

Closing Statement

Tony: We are where we are, waiting for the Supreme Court to make a decision before the Election Commission makes a decision. Hopefully something over the weekend will let us know where we stand, Sadr will make his announcement and then the banking world will start setting dates for this to happen. In the end we win, so we just stay the course, know it is going to happen and see what the weekend brings. Enjoy your weekend. Anything happens we’ll let you know.

Ray: Hopefully over the course of the weekend when we come back Monday we’ll know what’s going on. If you haven’t mastered POD, PYP, leveraging asset protection, etc., you should be getting in line to have your questions answered on the call. Until then, hang in there. Enjoy the weekend. If anything new pops up we will get it out to you as a text or blast.

RayRen played I Believe: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DYrqOUKLtA

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

RayRat/Tony Call Notes   6/1/18 Empty Re: RayRat/Tony Call Notes 6/1/18

Post by Scotchie Sat Jun 02, 2018 12:14 pm

""""301 caller: My husband is in rehab in another state; I have a power of attorney for him, so can I do his exchange?""""

Rehab for currency exchange/revaluation believers

Scotchie
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum