Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

Rambler Nash and Sam I Am Discuss The New IQD Rate

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Rambler Nash and Sam I Am Discuss The New IQD Rate   Sat Jun 02, 2018 3:19 am

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.jewandgreek.com Online
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Rambler Nash and Sam I Am Discuss The New IQD Rate   Sat Jun 02, 2018 11:02 am

Here is the video we referenced in the above video.

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Rambler Nash and Sam I Am Discuss The New IQD Rate   Sun Jun 03, 2018 2:47 pm

Thanks for adding that, Nash. You should join us in the YouTube comments. We've had over 1,600 views so far. Lots of knuckleheads over there.

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.jewandgreek.com Online
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Rambler Nash and Sam I Am Discuss The New IQD Rate   Sun Jun 03, 2018 5:19 pm

its fun to hope and dream the future value of the  dinar if it really ever  in creases from toilet paper. at this point in time the only one making money are the gurus and dealers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mission1st
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Rambler Nash and Sam I Am Discuss The New IQD Rate   Sun Jun 03, 2018 10:40 pm

The Texas Currency Exchange in San Antonio is happily selling all of the Dinar you want for $990 USD per million, and buying it back for $500 USD, which should tell you something immediately
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Rambler Nash and Sam I Am Discuss The New IQD Rate   Sun Jun 03, 2018 11:32 pm

mission1 what it tells us is that most sheep do not want to believe reality but only fairy tales
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Rambler Nash and Sam I Am Discuss The New IQD Rate   Mon Jun 04, 2018 11:32 pm

@Sam I Am wrote:
Thanks for adding that, Nash.  You should join us in the YouTube comments.  We've had over 1,600 views so far.  Lots of knuckleheads over there.

You mean like The New Messiah aka haissemweneht? LOL

He's something special, spelling his name backwards! LOL

There's a few TDA experts commenting too.

I had to make a comment to Marcus about how some of these folks needed more detail:

Quote :
Marcus, you have to go into more detail with some of these folks. 1/10 of a penny is $0.001. So, 100% is $0.001, 200% is $0.002, 300% is $0.003, etc.. Eventually they will begin to see, or use a lot of paper when they write it all down, is that 1,000% is $0.01, 10,000% is $0.10, and 100,000% is $1.00.

Another way for the rate to be at $1.00 is they have about 70 trillion Dinar in circulation now. They need 70 trillion USD (or equivalent) in the reserves to back it 1:1. For a $3.00 rate, they need 210,000 trillion USD (or equivalent) in the reserves to back it 3:1. Right now, they are struggling to maintain the reserves at 50 billion.

You also have to remind folks that oil reserves in the ground is not reserves in the CBI. No central bank backs their currency with oil, otherwise they would have done that years ago, and not just Iraq.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Rambler Nash and Sam I Am Discuss The New IQD Rate   Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:34 pm

Nobody wants to talk about the Lower Denom Notes. :(

It kind of puts their Gurus into perspective, doesn't it?

Nash Rambler1 week ago
I wonder why no one wants to talk about the lower denom notes that the Dinar Gurus have said have been out for years. LOL
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online

Rambler Nash and Sam I Am Discuss The New IQD Rate
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: THE FAMILY ROOM :: GENERAL DISCUSSION-