Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

Mountain Goat 6/1/18

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mountain Goatee
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Mountain Goat 6/1/18   Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:24 am

June 1, 2018 Mnt Goat News Brief

Hi Everyone,

I bring you much news today.

Welcome to the June 2018 Newsletters!

Yes, still no RV. These next 2 months will be a VERY significant month for us. Am I telling you it will RV? NO, NO, NO!!!!!

Iraq has to sort out this mess with the elections, as we all should have expected would happen.

Are they buying time for something else that we don’t know about? Must they keep delaying this RV and find excuses ? Will it EVER happen?

We DO know the reinstatement of the dinar MUST happen someday;

We DO know how they intend to do it;

We DO even know (or can come very close to) the expected new anchor rate once they move from the de facto peg to the new SDR peg;

We DO know the dinar will be on a MANAGED FLOAT once on FOREX;

We DO know the new dinar categories will “coincide” with the large 3 zero notes for up to 10 years (meaning no LOP);

We DO know the banks have been notified of these upcoming exchanges and are preparing for us;

We DO know that our prize is the IRAQI dinar and not the ZIM, Rial or any others of this notion of a GCR or other currency scams;

We DO know the impact this will have on the Iraqi economy and the world;

We DON’T know the timing!

:(

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CURRENTLY:

No significant IQD rate change that we want, in or out of Iraq.

No ATMS with lower denominations being dispersed.

No debit cards being used outside of Iraq with a new rate.

More news….

I want everyone to remember that this FB page is my page and not yours to decide what YOU only want. So, either read it or get off it.

I am not going to change my MISSION STATEMENT to suit your individual needs. I advise all my readers to go read it before making negative statements. I fully intend to ban anyone who is disrespectful.

Do you even know there are about 8 billion other people on this planet and not everyone thinks like you? I am so glad that you may be so diligent not to fall for all these currency scams but are you even? Maybe you too are susceptible and you better take another look under your bed. You will be surprised just how brainwashed you may be in all this bullshit without even knowing it.

More news….

So where do we stand at this point in the ongoing RV saga?

In my recent past Newsletter, I gave you a list of events we expected to take place and with some dates. Parliament has announced their date for their new session to begin on July 1st. So my RV timeframe then must also adjust to this date.

I also gave a timeframe when I thought we should expect some news from the CBI on possibly moving forward with the project to delete the zeros once again. This timeframe was mid-June onward and so now I must adjust it to mid July ,,, sorry everyone! I would not be looking for any RV or any action until at least after this period.

So how did I arrive at this timeframe?

So now most of the news from Iraq is all about this voting fraud in Kurdistan. They must address the violations and it is a matter now of how they do it. Somehow, they must address these violations. It is a matter of how they will do it.

How will end result of the tug-of-war between the parliament and the Electoral Commission. Will it resort to counting and sorting by hand, or reaching a conclusion that the elections will be canceled, then have to re-vote?

Can these issues delay the entire formation of the government? Yes, if they decide to re-do the entire elections.

The key events we now are watching for:

1. How they will handle the rest election process with these voting violations. The judicial must certify/ratify the election results. This should take no longer than 10 days from today Friday June 1st but if they decide to re-vote the entire election (which I do not think they will do) it could be much longer. They may not even decide what they will do until June 10th, then they have to do it. Get it?

Yesterday, Thursday May 31st marked the end of the period of electoral complaints and the start of appeals before the judiciary for ten days. So it will be at least until June 10th before we hear much from the Judiciary on what they decide to do for the certification.

President Fuad Masum considered the decision of the House of

Representatives on the cancellation of the election results for some provinces and re-counting and sorting is "contrary to the Constitution."

Masoum asked the Federal Supreme Court to give its opinion on the constitutionality and their decision on the voting results soon.

2. Next Steps: After resolving the appeals the Supreme Federal Court approves (certifies/ratifies the election results) and then issues the Republican decree to convene and then the first session of Parliament. They must ratify the nominee in the first or second session of the New Parliament. If it is Haider al-Abadi we can then expect this to move quickly. If not I am telling you now it may not be until September until we see the new govt fully seated and any potential for an RV.

Am I telling you the govt must be “fully” seated for the RV to happen? YES! But only if Haider al-Abadi is not the nominee.

The leader of the Fatah alliance, Hadi al-Amiri, said Wednesday that there are "violations" within the elections that must be dealt with. He pointed out that there is "no justification" for canceling the elections, stressing the need to build new alliances on the basis of "national space."

"Al-Maliki does not put a veto on the current prime minister's second term, if this is consistent with the legal and constitutional frameworks," said Hisham al-Rikabi, director of the office in a statement published by Al-Hayat newspaper.

He pointed out that the Democratic delegation and the Patriotic Union of Kurdistanis returned to the region to inform their leaders on the latest developments discussed in Baghdad, "expected that" THE COMING PERIOD WILL SEE THE RETURN OF THE TWO DELEGATIONS IN A UNIFIED FORMAT TO DISCUSS THE LATEST UNDERSTANDINGS TO ANNOUNCE THE LARGEST BLOC AND THE FORMATION OF THE NEXT GOVERNMENT. "

"The decisions taken recently by the parliament regarding the cancellation of part of the election results regarding the vote of the displaced and abroad affect the progress of the ongoing talks to form a government or the electoral size of the political blocs," Rikabi said.

More news…

US envoy to the United Nations, Nicky Hailey, said on Wednesday that the next Iraqi government will take decisions that will determine the future of Iraq for decades.

During a UN Security Council session on the situation in Iraq, Hailey said the Iraqi government has hard work and requires strong leadership, and that her country will support Iraq on its way to a more prosperous future.

Haili added that it is necessary to respect the future Iraqi government human rights and promote them, especially after the crimes committed by the organization "Daash," noting that the United States looks forward to partnership with the next government, which in turn allows to address the fight against terrorism and strengthen the independence of Iraqi institutions.

"There is action before the United Nations and Iraq in accordance with the UN Security Council resolution TO COLLECT EVIDENCE OF WAR CRIMES AND GENOCIDE BY THE TERRORIST ORGANIZATION," he said, saying that such cooperation could serve as a model for how to achieve justice throughout Iraq.

(Mnt Goat – this coincide with what we are hearing about Abadi and the serving of these 1,000 arrest warrants “after the elections” )

More news….

Just so everyone knows the TRUTH contrary to what some gurus, TNT Tony in particular, are telling you that PM Al- Abadi should have competed the reinstatement of the Iraqi dinar prior to the elections would have resolved or avoided all these issues they are now having with election fraud. Really? Is this really what you think?

Tony and others claim they were correct in that this confusion would have NOT occurred if they has just reinstated the dinar prior to the elections. Tony and others are actually taking credit for being correct? They take credit even after the were so wrong in all their assumptions and “opinions” that they told their audience about the timing of the RV. I also heard Tony criticize the other gurus over the constant nonsense of the every day / any day RV stuff, but he is the biggest culprit of it all.

Tony also claims that many get on the internet and talk about his calls so much thus he is worthy of high appraisal for his intel. Well….I got news for you Tony they talk about you so much cause they have to clean up after you and your nonsense because you confused and messed up everyone’s minds so much with all your bullshit. Everyone needs to hear the TRUTH and RESET. Of course its their own fault for listening to you in the first place.

This is of course all nothing but more of Tony’s and the other gurus bullshit. First let me explain that the prime minister Al-Abadi has absolutely NO power to order the CBI to RV the currency. Next the CBI under the current trusteeship of the IMF, is not about to allow a political candidate to use the RV for potential political gain. If Abadi really wanted to get the currency part of the reforms completed prior to the elections, he had plenty of time to work with the CBI far in advance of the elections and do it. So he has nothing to do with the timing of the RV. Get it?

So why did the CBI decide to hold it up the project to delete the zeros until after the elections, even though they told us it was all ready and prepared?

The CBI along with the IMF wanted to first play out the pollical process of the elections and to make sure that these corrupt officials are eliminated from office and the amendments to the election law are passed in Parliament once and for all. Iraq needs these laws to keep these crooks out of politics, once and for all. They needed to close down these FAKE BANKS throughout Iraq and prosecute the guilty. Just too much currency MANIPULATION and FRAUD.

YES, it’s all about eliminating the currency manipulation, fraud and the corrupt banking.

YES, these new elections laws also are very drastic and hurt those that need to vote on them the most. So they need a New Parliament to get them passed. They need to weed out all of this corruption.

YES, The CBI need to ensure the success of the currency reform also by not letting this election chaos, that was sure to come, interfere with potential investors in Iraq.

So if they did RV prior to the elections this would put this chaos during the time period when they need to draw in potential investors the most to the new Iraq dinar. Why is this so hard to see by many of these gurus? It is a simple factor of the much needed, political STABILITY to make the launching of the new dinar successful. The needed stability is not just for a couple days or weeks but for years to come, especially just after the launch. Get It?

More news….

CBI RATE CHANGE TO 1190

Many asked me address the change in the CBI currency rate from 1184 to 1190. I have been telling you that currently the IMF is monitoring the MCP (Multiple Currency Practices) within Iraq. The MCP is the difference between the CBI rate and the Market (street) rate. The CBI rate is a de facto peg to the US dollar and the street rate is the rate venders or banks can sell the dinar in exchange for dollars or visa versa. The monitoring program requires that the difference in these rates not vary more than + or – 2 %. Being able to control the rate of the currency is a requirement to show stability. So the CBI has to recently adjust the CBI rate since the street rate also dropped. This keeps the dinar within this required range for 90 days. We know that in mid March there was a violation of the 2% rule and so the IMF started the MCP 90 monitoring all over again.

The CBI simply did not want this to happen again and expects to complete the monitoring on time on mid-June. This is also yet another indicator as to why I am telling you do not expect anything movement in the reinstatement of the dinar until at least past mid June, and even then, we have to wait to see what happens as we get closer. This mess with the election fraud may be resolved by some backroom deals or it may come to re-counting and maybe even a re-voting process. We just have wait and see. We have at least 10 days starting today to let the Electoral Commission work with the Judiciary in sorting through the complains and deciding the next step.

Formal Articles are below. Due to FACEBOOK limitations they do not print my RED colored fonts or italics, so my comments are in brackets ( ) throughout the articles. I will preface my comments with “Mnt Goat” so you know I am jumping in with observations. Also, I separated the articles with asterisks.

Articles Begin

JUBOURI CALLS ON THE PRESIDENCY AND THE JUDICIARY TO "CUT THE ROAD TO THE DISASTROUS MISTAKES OF THE ELECTIONS"

Editorial Date: 2018/5/30

(Baghdad: Al Furat News) Speaker of the House of Representatives, Salim al-Jubouri, called on the presidency and the judiciary to “cut the road” on what he described as “catastrophic mistakes” that marred the electoral process.

Jubouri said in a statement received by the agency {Euphrates News} a copy of it, “at a time when the Iraqi Council of Representatives and according to the Constitution to defend the course of the political process and correct the mistakes that damaged the electoral process to achieve the right and protect the will of the Iraqi people, This orientation and correct the mistakes and abuses in the recent elections, as these institutions are concerned to ensure the application of the Constitution and protect the democratic process and refrain from supporting any attempt to address the constitutional and legal procedures.

He added that “the rigging that took place in the elections, which rise to the level of distortion of the will of the Iraqi people in a large and organized and planned in advance would constitute a major scandal that harms Iraq and the entire political process if they are silent and pass.”

“For all of the above, the House of Representatives and full constitutional powers to the date of 30/6/2018, the PAST IN THE LEGISLATION OF LAWS and take decisions that will protect the democratic process and in cooperation with the institutions of sovereign and executive state.”

He pointed out, “Accordingly, the House of Representatives calls on the presidency and the Republic to activate their constitutional mission and assume their historic responsibility in a way that protects justice and democracy, and cut the road to political wills that seek to pass the catastrophic mistakes that marred the electoral process.”

(Mnt Goat – I think they are now using this election fraud as a dog and pony show means to get the amendment to the Election Law passed in Parliament. This amendment will take care of much of the FUTURE corruption in political leaders and will prohibit them from even running for any office. Remember they could not get this law passed due to the ones that are voting on it are the corrupt guilty officials it will harm the most.

A leader in the alliance led by Hadi al-Amiri said on Thursday that an amendment to the parliamentary elections law, which the parliament is currently working on, will not change the results of the current elections at all.)

NEW REFORMS TO ATTRACT INVESTORS CONFIDENCE

The proposed framework for reconstruction was presented to donors at the Kuwait Conference.

The National Team for the follow-up to the decisions of the Kuwait International Conference on Reconstruction of Iraq announced on Wednesday the general framework of the reconstruction and development methodology for a number of ambassadors of donor countries and representatives of international organizations.

This came during an extensive consultative meeting held by the team with a number of ambassadors of donor countries and representatives of international organizations to discuss the latest developments and developments related to the pledges made at the Kuwait conference and to see Iraq's priorities for reconstruction.

"Iraq, in cooperation with the partners, provided the general framework for the reconstruction and development methodology and laid down a practical structure for the implementation and implementation of development and reconstruction operations," the statement said.

He stressed the importance of the participation of international bodies in the provision of a structure at the political and strategic levels and to find a mechanism to ensure the use of financial resources for the purposes set for it in line WITH THE FIVE-YEAR NATIONAL PLAN (2018-2022) and the establishment of a system of control.

He stressed that THE COMING PERIOD WILL WITNESS NEW REFORMS (when the New Parliament gets in session) to improve the investment environment, which made a good move in attracting investor confidence.

(Mnt Goat – I do believe that one of these reforms is the currency reform that will greatly improve the trading process with Iraq)

BANKS TO REPLACE THE DAMAGED CURRENCY WITHOUT COMMISSIONS

lsumaria News / Baghdad

He stressed the Central Bank of Iraq , on Thursday, the need for all banks commitment to replace the damaged currency without commissions.

The bank said in a statement received Alsumaria News that "the banks approved all compliance obligation issued by the Department of the issuance and the treasury in 2017 and the replacement of the damaged currency without the payment of commissions in return for that," noting that "non-compliance will bear the bank infringing all the legal consequences in accordance with Article 63 of the Bank Central Bank No. 56 of 2004 amended.

The bank asked the banks to provide him with the disclosure of the damaged amounts exchanged by them, which were received from the public until 31 May, "stressing the need to" respond to the answer within 3 days of the date of his book. "

It is noteworthy that a large number of damaged banknotes are still trading in the local markets, while the banks to return these securities again to the public after the deposit.

(Mnt Goat – remember the plan is to coincide the older, larger 3 zero notes with the newer lower denominations that will be coming out shortly. So this is a normal replace cycle that has been lagging by the banks.)

THE AMENDMENT TO THE PARLIAMENTARY ELECTIONS LAW, WHICH THE PARLIAMENT IS CURRENTLY WORKING ON, WILL NOT CHANGE THE RESULTS OF THE CURRENT ELECTIONS

A leader in the alliance led by Hadi al-Amiri said on Thursday that an amendment to the parliamentary elections law, which the parliament is currently working on, will not change the results of the current elections at all.

The leader of the coalition MP Haneen Qado (Basneoz), that «the amendment of the law of the elections of the House of Representatives will not lead to practical results and change the reality of the results of the elections», indicating that «must take advantage of the mistakes that we signed in the elections, especially with regard to the elections abroad A big problem and a challenge to Iraq.

He added that «this amendment will not change anything from the election results, and even the cancellation of the elections abroad, I do not think the House of Representatives will succeed in this», explaining that «the parliament saw a first reading of the amendment without a quorum, but the vote on the amendment needs a quorum, I do not think that will be achieved in the session to vote on amending the law.

The Council of Representatives after the resumption of the special session headed by Salim Jubouri, on Wednesday, read the proposal of the Third Amendment Law to the Law of the elections of the House of Representatives No. 45 of 2013.

Al-Jubouri confirmed during the session the eligibility of the House of Representatives to hold an extraordinary session in accordance with the powers granted to the presidency of the Council, noting that «the extraordinary session aimed at correcting the electoral process and the errors.

According to a statement issued by the Information Department of the Parliament, «the Council completed the first reading of the proposed amendment to the THIRD LAW OF THE ELECTIONS OF THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES NO. 45 OF 2013 SUBMITTED BY THE LEGAL COMMITTEE, in view of the legal and technical violations that affected the electoral process that took place on 12/5/2018 and to protect the democratic process which provides confidence in the integrity of the elections and fairness and to enable the Commission to conduct manual counting and sorting.

Articles End

Their words not mine…..No Rumors, No Hype, No Opinions ,,,,,

Just the FACTS!

Disclaimer: All information in this newsletter is not intended for investment decisions / purposes. Mnt Goat is not a financial analyst, planner, banker, attorney or associated in any role with giving out professional investment advice.

In ending I want everyone to know your constant prayers in the fight against evil (ISIS) in Iraq have worked. God has guided these young men and women on the battle field. Let us all now know that there is a new battle now to fight. A battle to save our homelands from the corrupt politicians who are bent on taking what they want from our current wealth and from future generations without our permission. We must keep praying for the end to the rapid corruption in Iraq and in the United States. We must pray for our leaders when they are being guided by the Holy Spirit. We must stand by them and let them know we are still there to support them, even after the election is over. I have composed a prayer maybe we can all pray today in our own way and until the revaluation of the Iraq dinar occurs.

PRAYER

“For the Iraqi Prime Minister and the President of the United States, that all their cabinet members, and deputies may be anointed by the Holy Spirit to do God’s will and bring the free democracies of the Republic of Iraq and the United States of America to the much-deserved prosperity and abundance thru justice and freedom from oppression and corruption. That they may be a shining example for the rest of the middle east and to rest of the world to follow.

In the name of Jesus Christ our King and Savior, Amen”

Auf Wiedersehen

Much love to ya all,

Mnt Goat
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Goat 6/1/18   Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:59 am

what do you mean, reinstatement of dinar must happen?  think about it.  are you talking reinstatement of a currency that is already globally-accepted at 1190:1 USD (controlled peg), or reinstatement of rate, which is make-believe?  you're clueless...but, to nobody's surprise, you were spun up by Recaps, Fake News Kingpin...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
clyde b
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Goat 6/1/18   Sat Jun 02, 2018 12:56 am

YOU KNOW,I WAS HOPING SHE WOULD CALL THE CBI CONTACTS,IMF , UST AND A COUPLE OF BANKS,I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR THE FEEDBACK FROM THEM INSTEAD OF THE GURU'S.IT DONT TAKE 14 YRS TO CHANGE CURRENCY EXCEPT THE DONG PEOPLE,IM GETTING KICKED OUT THE HOUSE AND WILL BE AT THE-https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=ymca+village+people&&view=detail&mid=5B44DC464C01EFFB1D825B44DC464C01EFFB1D82&&FORM=VRDGAR
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Mountain Goat 6/1/18
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: GURU FICTION & PREDICTION DAILY-