Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

Mountain Goat 5/30/18

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mountain Goatee
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Mountain Goat 5/30/18   Thu May 31, 2018 8:30 am

May 30, 2018 Mnt Goat News Brief

Hi Everyone,

I bring you much news today.

In the past I would have preferred to think of the “Dinar Perspective Roundtable” Call w/Pat & Bobby” as one of the more legitimate intel calls. However, in their recent call they threw me for a loop. One of the commentators actually told the audience that Iraq was not out of Chapter VII. Really? This so far from the TRUTH. Let me show you proof just in case you actually believed their bullshit. I hope they too are reading this Newsletter today. Quite frankly I don’t even know why we must bring this issue back up to the forums. Another can of worms we must address because of some idiots.

Here is one of the links to this news:

http://www.rudaw.net/english/business/07072013

BAGHDAD revealed the State Department, on Sunday, that Iraq resolve the outstanding on the oil - for -food file financial issues, noting that there are ONLY COMPLETE COMPENSATION FOR THE KUWAIT FILE TO MEET ITS OBLIGATIONS all own decision to get out of Chapter VII UN Security Council.

The ministry said in a statement the "morning" received a copy of it, he "led the six rounds of important negotiations with the General Secretariat of the United Nations and the views of contracting with them in New York and Paris in order to implement one of the requirements of Security Council Resolution No. 1958 of 2010 and private exit Iraq from Chapter VII after his commitment to end the belongings oil - for - food and medicine program. "

Then later they told us about how they resolved this compensation to Kuwait for war reparations with selling propane gas over many years. The IMF luved this proposal by Kuwait to buy this gas since this gas was “blow-off” from the oil refineries anyhow and this is good sound environmental sustainability. Why waste all this gas? The IMF resolution to end Chapter VII was voted on and passed to relieve Iraq “fully” from “all” Chapter VII obligations. You can research this yourself if you don’t believe me-

Iraq looks to Kuwait gas pipeline to pay off remaining of war reparations.

https://www.reuters.com/…/exclusive-iraq-looks-to-kuwait-ga…

This is not even a matter of rumor but very factual news on this topic. It is very hard for me to believe that someone can not grasp that Iraq is finally out of Chapter VII.

Maybe they better go back and do their homework before they come on a call and shoot their mouth off. My respect for this call was just downgraded when I hear misinformation.

They are also always pumping that the ECONOMY of Iraq and that is must first be privatized prior to any revaluation. I disagree with this notion, as if this was the case then the CBI would not even have attempted in the past (three times on official record from the CBI itself) to go forward again with the “project to delete the zeros”. Sorry guys I do not buy into your notions.

I present a very good recent article that came out this week on understanding the difference between private vs privatization. The concept of private sector differs from the concept of privatization in the prevailing view. Returning to the general perspective of both terms, the private sector is a non-governmental development economic outlet, either privatized, in its general concept. The process of introducing specialized investment companies (local or non-local) various projects.

Naturally, the difference is essential.

Private = producing in-country goods and services

Privatization = bringing in foreign investors and the govt allowing them to do so with legislation that is conducive to it and supports and encourages it.

The Iraq govt needs to roll over all these millions of govt salaries over to the private sector and get them off the govt payrolls. They don’t care if it is done with foreign investors establishing companies in Iraq thus paying salaries of employees or Iraqi’s themselves doing it.

So today I present again three juicy articles form the very recent past on the subject to delete the zeros. These are not ancient articles but VERY recent. Go figure? Why is the CBI telling us all this concern over this project in March and April of 2018 if they did not intend to do something? I don’t know you tell me smarty pants….lol…lol…lol…

More news….

So this idiot Frank26 comes on again with his conference call on Monday. This time with four prerecorded calls to his faithful companion Delta. As I said I listen to all the intel calls. I know the charlatans and Frank26 just exposed himself yet again as the biggest jerk around. The call was not based on any real FACTS. It was all on speculation that the CBI was going to make some kind of announcement and submitted the article to the gazette. Really? Frank this idiot thinks the gazette they are referring to is the official register of laws and makes reference to it. Why in hell would the CBI publish any announcement in the official gazette. Does he even know there is also a newspaper called the gazette?

So, what is this announcement? It could actually be any one of hundreds of topics. Why is it always about the RV all the time?

CAUSE FRANK MUST DRAW IN LISTENERS WITH ALL HIS HYPE that is why. He needs his assignments to sell their products so he can keep them paying to be on his calls. Get it? He has gone too far on Monday with all his nonsense and over hype about absolutely NOTHING. Since there is no real significant news for him to broadcast, he and Delta simply MAKE IT UP. No wonder I bash him and others so much….lol…lol…lol…

More news….

PARLIAMENT ON MONDAY APPROVED THE RE-COUNTING OF AT LEAST 10 PERCENT OF THE VOTES

BAGHDAD (Reuters) - Iraq's lower house of parliament on Monday approved the re-counting of at least 10 percent of the votes in the last parliamentary elections, as well as the cancellation of Iraqi election results abroad and conditional voting.

The President of the Council, Salim al-Jubouri, confirmed the existence of violations in the overall electoral process, and said that the excesses "proved by the peremptory evidence" have harmed the electoral process and questioned the results. The decision of the Iraqi parliament some of the votes of its members in an extraordinary session in the presence of 168 deputies of 328 deputies.

The 12 May election resulted in the victory of the Sajun Alliance, which is supported by Shi'ite cleric Moqtada al-Sadr, with the largest number of seats in parliament.

More news….

There is a rumor that the cleric Sadr announced the RV, Thursday, May 24, 2018.

This is of course SO ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS I can’t hardly control myself from laughing.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Mountain Goat 5/30/18
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: GURU FICTION & PREDICTION DAILY-
Jump to: