Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

"Fireswan the Philosopher, a Self Proclaimed CIA Contractor" by Kim Possible - 5/30/18

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: "Fireswan the Philosopher, a Self Proclaimed CIA Contractor" by Kim Possible - 5/30/18   Thu May 31, 2018 7:57 am

In this article, Fireswan says she worked for Microsoft and Oracle Systems;

http://www.dinardaily.net/t70431-a-lie-detector-s-guide-to-the-rv-by-fireswan-1-22-18

This same article was also posted on IDC.

We already know Microsoft is a Cabal owned company, lets talk about Oracle Systems, here it says it was founded by CIA contractors as a CIA project. It has so many back doors reporting to the Cabal it isn't even funny. Oracle Systems, in case you don't know, is the Software which runs the FED WIRE SYSTEM. So admittedly above this "person" known as Fireswan says HIMSELF/HERSELF that she works for FED companies, isn't the FED not a good thing?

Here is the link that discusses Oracle Systems and it's owner/founder who worked for CIA during the time BUSH was running it.. Is Bush a good guy? I could have sworn he is Cabal.. yep yep, Member of the Black Dragon Family. Why would the FED WIRE SYSTEM aka Oracle firstly be called Oracle and secondly be a CIA system? CIA is Foreign Intelligence and Oracle/Fedwire is an American System. CIA is broken into three parts.. Contractors aka Bush/Dragon people, The CIA or actual Langley, and CIA Contractors Obama..aka as Farm 41, Farm 42, Farm 44.

The founder:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Larry_Ellison

The Company:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oracle_Database

So it is clear from this Fireswan's knowledge base comes from Bush aka Farm 41 aka CIA since that is where he/she worked..

I leave you with this "Ode to Fireswan" the self proclaimed cabal worker. Anyone that goes out of their way to slander everyone that comes on here that doesn't agree with the Bush/Cabal Agenda clearly still.... as this video shows... just another "Philosopher"

BOOM (Mic Drop)

Kim "Unlikely, Possible, Not Possible...etc. etc."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: "Fireswan the Philosopher, a Self Proclaimed CIA Contractor" by Kim Possible - 5/30/18   Thu May 31, 2018 7:59 am

"Tick Tock..." by ReelMan

Dearest Kim-

In this life, I have worked for numerous large companies. I am sure (now) that many were Cabal owned/influenced. Until a few years ago I was, as most are on this planet, in sleep mode. I was unaware, uninterested and just trying to get ahead. I had a job. It paid. I paid my bills. It worked.

That does not make me Cabal.

From Day One, nothing that you have said or shown has resonated with me. I know tricksters. Even when I was asleep, I could see one coming a mile away.

I sent you the name of someone who has been instrumental in the RV. I told you to contact him. If you are the Queen of the Codes, you know him. I should not have to give you his number.

You never reached out to him.

Here is what truly amazes me: First, someone with the alleged power that you have would not be so thin-skinned. So desperately needing to defend herself. To be so small as to cast indictments upon others. To be so trivial.

And with all the important things that you are charged with, how do you find the time to post? And how would you be allowed to? With the RV resting on your shoulders, why would you be the One chosen to make sure that we all know the Truth. To make sure that we have the real story? It must, I presume, get in the way of all the high finance and important meetings that you live and breathe 24/7.

I know Fireswan personally. I stand up for her proudly. There is about as much of a chance of Fireswan being Cabal as there is my pet cat being Cabal. And I would be less sure of the cat. I have dealt with Fireswan in business, with great success and harmony. To try to belittle others to make yourself look better is what God would call Ego. And if you are this close to running the RV, you would not display this type of behavior. It shows that you are not of God.

I like to think of myself as a somewhat literate conversationalist. One who knows how to get a point across without being crude. Screw it. Stop being such a dick, crawl back in your hole and pull the manhole cover back over it.

Much love-
ReelMan
Back to top Go down
View user profile

"Fireswan the Philosopher, a Self Proclaimed CIA Contractor" by Kim Possible - 5/30/18
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: GURU FICTION & PREDICTION DAILY-
Jump to: