Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap

Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 5/29/18

Go down

Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 5/29/18

Post  Ssmith on Wed May 30, 2018 8:10 am

THE BIG CALL WITH BRUCE TUESDAY, MAY 29, 2018, INTEL ONLY

TRANSCRIBED BY PINKROSES

Bruce: Welcome Everybody to the Big Call tonight. Here is where we are everybody. You notice everything seems to always go back to Iraq? We tend to start there because it seems just like it is safe not to mention them then something else happens where it is important to talk about them again. Well tonight is no different. Here is what is happening. There is a big announcement expected out of Iraq in the morning which is night time for us if not over night tonight for the east coast and beyond. That is one thing. Big Announcement. There is also an emergency meeting of the new legislature, the new Parliament that has been appointed by now in Iraq. That emergency meeting at 8:00 am Iraq time which is midnight on the east coast tonight. What are they going to do in this emergency meeting? They are going to go over the 2018 budget and all the budgets through the year 2022. They are having this emergency meeting and they will be discussing and passing the existing budget, and we should get some news from that.

Bruce: I think the big announcement that we are looking for should very well be related to maybe partially the government itself with the fact Abadi is back in charge and also the fact we should have a new published out rate that is seen internationally. That is what we still seem to be waiting for in terms of Iraq is a new rate. We know what the rate is, we seen it for a couple of weeks as an in-country new rate that has been available on the Qi cards, and it has been available for people and so on. Well this is what we are looking at to happen in this big announcement. Maybe we will get that big announcement tomorrow which would be over night for us.

Bruce: Now what else is going on relating to that? We have at the United Nations meeting that starts at 8:45am tomorrow morning that is going to be I believe a UN Security Council. Although it may also be the UN General Assembly, but there will be a portion at around 10am or 10:30am that will be dealing with specifically with Iraq, and specifically by an individual who is the very strong liaison for Iraq to the UN. So we are looking for that to occur in the morning. I have heard the certain individual that is suppose to speak either at10am or 10:30am, the meeting itself supposed to start at 8:45am. Seems early, but that could be very interesting timing at the UN in New York.

Bruce: Also understand what coincides with the timing that meeting at the United Nations is another meeting in Washington DC occurring approximately at the same time. What I do not know at the time of this call tonight, but I may find out later which may be too late. It may have to deal with the IMF. It may deal with the World Bank. It may deal with our Treasury. I am not really sure. I wish I had that for you tonight. Take it there will be at least one other major meeting going on in Washington at the same time as the UN meeting is going on in New York. That is pointing us toward something happening that we should be interested in of Iraq tomorrow.

Bruce: We had heard very specific things about today. We had a few things that did occur overnight, and we had some things that should still occur overnight tonight. What we heard about last night was that starting at 4am which would have been Sunday morning at 4am, we had word that our agencies, the NSA, the US Treasury, and the Homeland Security Agency were doing a full blown reset of cyber software. They were doing that and it was going to take basically 21 to 23 hours and it would wrap up somewhere early this morning. My understanding is that took place. I haven’t heard it didn’t happen. I believe it did occur and that was something we were looking for to having happening to keep those agencies and ourselves safe. Cyber security if you will upgrade. That was to happen.

Bruce: Other than that we heard about the possibility of brand new rates that would be available on the bank screens and Redemption Center screens that would essentially be affected today. Where we use to have the knowledge of 11 different currencies in the first basket that would be going up in value, couple days ago we heard that it was going up to 13 currencies, then 14, then now the latest was 17 different currencies. Some of which we knew about, and some we didn’t. That is really an interesting thing that we are up to 17 currencies going up in value. This thing is real. It is happening. Where we thought we had been complete, we didn’t realize which looks like has to happen for Iraq tomorrow morning possibly at the UN maybe something comes to us after that meeting at the UN in the morning. That is what I am hoping to receive anyways.

Bruce: I can tell you rates are still very good of what we know of them. We know rates started repopulating and coming back on the screens yesterday afternoon. I believe they are coming back on. I heard the new rates may be released on the Forex overnight tonight. That is always a good sign for us, a really good sign. I would say we are in the midst of this doing down here very shortly.

Bruce: We did talk before about the Tier 3. Tier 3 completing and Tier 3 becoming liquid. I can tell you all the Tier 3 are complete in the sense the work has been done for them to make sure they receive those funds. Now we are waiting for those funds to actually be allocated and made liquid to those Tier 3 members. Where we thought they would be ready by today, it looks like they have been pushed off which I know in one case until tomorrow afternoon to receive full liquidity. That is in Tier 3. I think that shows well for us as well, because remember when the Tier 3s were to be made liquid we were supposed to start with our toll free numbers and we have in effect the shot gun start. That sort of is what I am seeing right now.

Bruce: Also we are hearing information telling us the core groups were supposed to be handled and paid overnight similarly because the cores are part of Tier 3. Those should be handled, and that is a positive thing as well. Otherwise some of the bond platforms and that kind of thing seems to trail of what we are waiting for in terms of our start for the toll free numbers. It seems to follow it very closely. Same thing with the Prosperity Packages. We all have heard different dates they started or were starting. In my estimation I always heard that they would go shortly after we get started on Tier 4. We know there is a time frame for Tier 5 to start. It is going to be a week from Monday which would be June 11. The John Q Public may start that date. That is what we have heard. I don’t know if that date will change now, but that gives us more than adequate time to redeem our Zim at the Redemption Centers and do additional exchanges of the other currencies that we have. That should give us 8 or 9 days to do that before the so called Uninformed Public known as Tier 5 get started.

Bruce: That is in a nut shell really what we are looking at. I say we are just about in that moment based on what we get from Iraq which could be something as early as midnight Easterntonight when they suppose to start their emergency Parliament meeting at 8am Iraqi time. That would be midnight Eastern Time tonight. I would say maybe we wake up to good news. Maybe we watch what is happening with the UN meeting tomorrow, and we get what it is we are looking for. It is just too hard to call it. We have tried not to call it before. Our best bet is sort of be patient a little bit longer and see what develops because we are basically at the end of the ride. I know everybody knows it. I know you sense it and I know it. I am looking forward to it just as you are.

Bruce: Thank you for hanging in there. That is our Intel for tonight. I want to thank tonight Sue, Pastor Steven, and Bob and appreciate you. We appreciate everybody in Big Call Universe for listening in and being so faithful. Thank you to all of you for supporting us and believing in the Big Call for so many years. We appreciate you and we will be connecting with you by email and let you know what our schedules are and what our plans are as far as our Humanitarian Projects. Thank you all for tuning in everybody.

THANK YOU BIG CALL AND BRUCE, HUGSSS

The Big Call w/ Bruce Transcript by Anonymous

Transcript of Big Call with Bruce

Tuesday 29th May 2018

9.24pm An aside remark by Bruce

► Call was very close to not happening tonight.

Bruce actually thought the call would not happen with the information he had.

▲▲ Intel portion started at 9.46pm EST

► We start with Iraq. Something happened with Iraq unexpectedly.

BIG announcement expected out of Iraq in the morning.

Emergency meeting of the new Parliament. Is at 8am Iraq rime, which is midnight EST.

2018 to 2022 Budgets being covered.

Should get some news from that.

Big announcement should be the elusive Intl rate. He knows roughly what the rate is. Also the internal local rate is known (Note circa $4).

► United Nations meeting at 8.45am in the morning. Portion around 10 to 10.30am specifically dealing with Iraq. A specific individual is supposed to speak at that.

Another meeting in Washington, doesn't know at time of call just what its on tonight, but hears IMF, World Bank, IBS etc, involved, along those lines.

This is pointing at something happening to do with Iraq.

► Starting at 4am last Sunday, USA security agency's were doing a full blown up test of software, which ran thru until sometime today. Was a test of security aspect.

► Heard brand new rates were to be on bank screens today. 17 different currencies, some we know, and some which are new.

► This is real, this is happening. Should hear some news after tomorrow morning meetings

► The new rates might be released overnight on the Forex.

The rates are VERY good.

► All Tier 3's are clear and they received funds, just need to be made liquid. This is a good sign for us.

When Tier 3 is made liquid that's the start for us plus 800 numbers.

► Bond platforms seem to trail what we are doing with RV/GCR, but they are also seemingly active.

They will start after we start.

► Date suggested John Q Public (Tier 5) should start is Monday 4th (Note: he said Mon week the 6th which he guessed, but that date looks wrong).

► Tier 5 are the un-informed public.

► Us, being the internet followers and aware people are Tier 4.

► We are in the moment and just awaiting.

► Maybe we will wake up to good news.

Just too hard to call it exactly.

Just be patient.

We are at the end of the ride.

▲▲ Intel closed a few minutes ago at 9.58pm EST

Because its live and an on the fly transcript there are bound to be some errors.
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum