Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Rebuilding Mosul   "It Begins" - Mon. AM KTFA Thoughts/News  5/28/18 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Rebuilding Mosul   "It Begins" - Mon. AM KTFA Thoughts/News  5/28/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Rebuilding Mosul   "It Begins" - Mon. AM KTFA Thoughts/News  5/28/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Rebuilding Mosul   "It Begins" - Mon. AM KTFA Thoughts/News  5/28/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Rebuilding Mosul   "It Begins" - Mon. AM KTFA Thoughts/News  5/28/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Rebuilding Mosul   "It Begins" - Mon. AM KTFA Thoughts/News  5/28/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Rebuilding Mosul   "It Begins" - Mon. AM KTFA Thoughts/News  5/28/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Rebuilding Mosul   "It Begins" - Mon. AM KTFA Thoughts/News  5/28/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Rebuilding Mosul   "It Begins" - Mon. AM KTFA Thoughts/News  5/28/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Rebuilding Mosul   "It Begins" - Mon. AM KTFA Thoughts/News  5/28/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Rebuilding Mosul   "It Begins" - Mon. AM KTFA Thoughts/News  5/28/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Rebuilding Mosul   "It Begins" - Mon. AM KTFA Thoughts/News  5/28/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Rebuilding Mosul   "It Begins" - Mon. AM KTFA Thoughts/News  5/28/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Rebuilding Mosul   "It Begins" - Mon. AM KTFA Thoughts/News  5/28/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Rebuilding Mosul   "It Begins" - Mon. AM KTFA Thoughts/News  5/28/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Rebuilding Mosul   "It Begins" - Mon. AM KTFA Thoughts/News  5/28/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Rebuilding Mosul   "It Begins" - Mon. AM KTFA Thoughts/News  5/28/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Rebuilding Mosul   "It Begins" - Mon. AM KTFA Thoughts/News  5/28/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Rebuilding Mosul   "It Begins" - Mon. AM KTFA Thoughts/News  5/28/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Rebuilding Mosul   "It Begins" - Mon. AM KTFA Thoughts/News  5/28/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Rebuilding Mosul "It Begins" - Mon. AM KTFA Thoughts/News 5/28/18

2 posters

Go down

Rebuilding Mosul   "It Begins" - Mon. AM KTFA Thoughts/News  5/28/18 Empty Rebuilding Mosul "It Begins" - Mon. AM KTFA Thoughts/News 5/28/18

Post by Ssmith Tue May 29, 2018 8:39 am

MilitiaMan » May 28th, 2018

Article: “Reconstruction of the oldest and most famous streets of Mosul” LINK

I do beleive it takes contracts to drive fresh new reconstruction.

It entails jobs for starters, then a laundry list of materials that all cost dinars.. each employee working requires to be fed and housed..

1 employee with a good competitive wage supports numerous others! In fact probably many for that matter. It begins... imo – MM

Samson » May 28th, 2018

Towards a solid banking sector

28th May, 2018

Samir Nusairi

In the middle of last year, and through a diagnostic and analytical view of the Central Bank of the expectations of a new stage of economic stability after the Orientalism of a new economic reality after the economic steadfastness and decisive victory over terrorism Mr. Ali Al-Alaq, the Governor of the Central Bank sent a letter to Iraqi banks and the Association of Iraqi private banks ) Is a curriculum and a clear and specific work program for the boards of departments of banks and executive departments

At the meeting held Sunday for banking leaders, the governor stressed the validity of reading the visions and policies and steps that the message organized after the variable And developments in the stability of the exchange rate for three months and the urgent need for banks to move to the stage beyond the window of currency and the orientation to real banking.

And that the boards of directors assess the course of the banks and start effectively implement the message, whose first objective is to address the negative remarks that the governor and the central bank departments during their field visits to banks during the past year and this year and adopted a methodology to develop the practices and development procedures achieved by banks to upgrade the products and services to the level of banking Which is planned by the Central Bank within the Strategic Action Points for the years (2016-2020),

in order to achieve financial stability and financial coverage and investment of human capital and modernization in the banking technologies, which contributes to reduce the thousand The technical aspect between Iraqi banks and Arab and foreign banks, and thus restore confidence in the Iraqi banking sector and move it to a solid banking sector contributes to sustainable development and provide services to the national economy as the first link financing and investment in the economy

And the focus on that banks must determine their needs from the Central Bank for the purpose of continuing to communicate within the banking system sober, which provides the latest and best products and banking services for citizens and modern techniques and contribute to the revitalization of the economic cycle and contribute to development

because it is time for banks to consider unable to meet the requirements of the next phase seriously The integration of the new phase, as defined by the letter is the adoption of proactive control and field visits and exploration to identify the joints of imbalance and the foundations of success and upgrading Iraqi banking sector to the discreet banking sector and seek to stimulate best practices and rules that achieve stability, progress and advancement LINK

DOWNUNDER TRANSLATING

International Auditing Standards

28th May, 2018

International Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing

... Click here to download

https://cbi.iq/news/view/707

The Central Bank decides to establish 6 Islamic banks by merging 17 financial transfer companies

28th May, 2018

The Central Bank of Iraq has decided to establish 6 Islamic banks after the merger of 17 financial transfer companies

A document issued by the Central Bank addressed to the financial transfer companies, signed by the Director General of the Department of Islamic Banking Division and obtained by the "Economy News", that "based on the decision of the Board of this bank No. 42 of 2018 adopted in its session No. 1567, held on 29 Dec The initial approval of the merger of financial transfer companies and light and the Nile and the eternal river and the establishment of a bank, "indicating that" the initial approval was granted to the merger of financial transfer companies walls and pearls and the West to set up a bank. "

And continued to grant initial approval to the merger of financial transfer companies Silk and Alwail and the Arab Secretary to establish a bank and grant initial approval to merge financial transfer companies Financial Association, Sharjah and Levant to establish a bank.

She pointed out that "the initial approval of the Transcontinental Company for the financial transfer to complete the procedures for the establishment of an Islamic bank to be merged with the utility of the transfer of financial after granting a license to work as a bank."

"It was decided to grant the initial approval of the company to transfer financial spectrum to complete the procedures for the establishment of an Islamic bank to be merged with the company of nobility for financial conversion after granting a license to work as a bank."

The capital of the Islamic Bank of 100 billion dinars to be listed on the Iraqi Stock Exchange
LINK

Imhsown2 » May 28th, 2018

THIRTEEN FOLDS OF THE AMERICAN FLAG

The 1st fold of our flag is a symbol of life.

The 2nd fold is a symbol of our belief in eternal life.

The 3rd fold is made in honor and remembrance of the veterans departing our ranks who gave a portion of their lives for the defense of our country to attain peace throughout the world. The 4th fold represents our weaker nature, for as American citizens trusting in God, it is to Him we turn in times of peace as well as in time of war for His divine guidance.

The 5th fold is a tribute to our country, for in the words of Stephen Decatur, "Our Country", in dealing with other countries, may she always be right; but it is still our country, right or wrong.

The 6th fold is for where our hearts lie. It is with our heart that We pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands, one Nation under God, Indivisible, with Liberty and Justice for all.

The 7th fold is a tribute to our Armed Forces, for it is through the Armed Forces that we protect our country and our flag against all her enemies, whether they are found within or without the boundaries of our republic.

The 8th fold is a tribute to the one who entered into the valley of the shadow of death, that we might see the light of day.

The 9th fold is a tribute to womanhood, and Mothers. For it has been through their faith, their love, loyalty and devotion that the character of the men and women who have made this country great has been molded.

The 10th fold is a tribute to the father, for he too, has given his sons and daughters for defense of our country since they were first born.

The 11th fold represents the lower portion of the seal of King David and King Solomon and glorifies in the Hebrews eyes, the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.

The 12th fold represents an emblem of eternity and glorifies, in the Christians eyes, God the Father, the Son, and Holy Spirit.

The 13th fold, or when the flag is completely folded, the stars are uppermost reminding us of our nation’s motto, "In God We Trust." After the flag is completely folded and tucked in, it takes on the appearance of a cocked hat, Ever reminding us of the soldiers who served under General George Washington, and the Sailors and Marines who served under Captain John Paul Jones, who were followed by their comrades and shipmates in the Armed Forces of the United States, preserving for us the rights, privileges and freedoms we enjoy today.

The next time you see a Flag ceremony honoring someone that has served our country, either in the Armed forces or in our civilian services such as the Police Force or Fire Department, keep in mind all the important reasons behind each and every movement. They have paid the ultimate sacrifice for all of us.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Rebuilding Mosul   "It Begins" - Mon. AM KTFA Thoughts/News  5/28/18 Empty Re: Rebuilding Mosul "It Begins" - Mon. AM KTFA Thoughts/News 5/28/18

Post by Kevind53 Tue May 29, 2018 10:15 pm

Well if they start now, they might have the IEDs and unexploded munitions dealt with in 3-5 years ..... then they can start the actual rebuilding process.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Rebuilding Mosul   "It Begins" - Mon. AM KTFA Thoughts/News  5/28/18 2805820865  Rebuilding Mosul   "It Begins" - Mon. AM KTFA Thoughts/News  5/28/18 2805820865  Rebuilding Mosul   "It Begins" - Mon. AM KTFA Thoughts/News  5/28/18 2805820865  Rebuilding Mosul   "It Begins" - Mon. AM KTFA Thoughts/News  5/28/18 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum