Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

"GCR/RV Funding" by TJ - 5/28/18

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: "GCR/RV Funding" by TJ - 5/28/18   Tue May 29, 2018 8:19 am

There have been some good questions on this site recently regarding the source of the funds behind the GCR/RV. Always wise to "follow the money". When I googled "Michael Cottrell", I discovered the following:

In 2013, 204 countries signed the GOLD TREATY which is a mass loan to those countries that signed the treaty. The loan is to be backed by gold put up by the Golden Dragons. The disbursements from the loans are intended to be used to get rid of fiat currencies and the derivatives problem, support the new gold-backed USNs and fund the new American Republic, etc.. This loan is to be enacted (turned on) by the Golden Dragons when they believe the time is right.

It jumped out at me that this is a loan, not a gift. Loans normally have interest charges and also must be repaid at some point or they go into default and get foreclosed on, in which case the borrower would lose their loan collateral. The problem is not with the gold used as the loan collateral as the gold would just return back to the Golden Dragons, out of the treaty. The problem I see is, if the loan is not set at zero percent, the world will be getting poorer and the Golden Dragons will be getting richer.

If the Golden Dragons do not currently have sufficient gold themselves to back this treaty, and need access to other vast wealth in order to enact this treaty (such as exists inside the Manna World Trust), and the treaty loan is not set at zero percent, it would explain why the Manna World Trust has stated publically they they will not provide any funds to the "Chinese Elders".

To clarify, if the loan in this treaty is not set at zero percent forever, the treaty would be designed for the Golden Dragons to eventually take over the 204 countries in the treaty, and debt slavery would likely get worse. If it is zero percent, we can all look forward to a much brighter future.

Can anyone confirm the treaty loan interest rate specifics? This appears to be the most important issue concerning the intent of the "Chinese Elders" plan for mankind, and I'm hoping for the zero percent answer.

Remember, do not hand over your currencies to anyone without immediate spendable money in return, and if the "Chinese Elders" plan of exchange centers/ZIM redemptions continues to be just smoke and mirrors, at least for us, we still will eventually go to the banks to exchange our currencies at the regular forex rates.

TJ
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: "GCR/RV Funding" by TJ - 5/28/18   Tue May 29, 2018 8:23 am

"Re: GCR/RV Funding" by Ignorant

"Dinarland is IGNORANT and I take no pity on you. Your lack of understanding is beyond reproach." [emphasis mine]

Sorry (not really), but If you were attempting to be insulting, you've failed with (dis)honors.

Anyone or anything that is described as being "beyond reproach" is being praised as being 'faultless and above criticism': which was very likely the diametric opposite of what you were trying to say.

...and here's proof:

"Beyond reproach" definition -
such that no criticism can be made; perfect.

synonyms:

perfect, blameless, above suspicion, without fault, faultless, flawless, irreproachable, exemplary, impeccable,
immaculate, unblemished, spotless, untarnished, stainless, unsullied

So your judgemental, accusatory tirade was probably meant to imply something along the lines of dinarland's lack of understanding being 'beyond reprehensible', or 'disgraceful'.

But alas, your vitriolic spew along with your own lack of understanding and grammatical skill, only made you look and sound...now what was that word you used? oh yeah-

Ignorant

"Re: GCR/RV Funding" by (Anonymous)

Do people realize how many dragon families there are and how many trusts there are???

People dont understand the complexity of the families. There is not just an asian side but a European side as well.

The Zim bond has such an extensive history and Zimbabwe's natural wealth is supporting the RV for years to come.

Dinarland is IGNORANT and I take no pity on you.Your lack of understanding is beyond reproach.

As 3rd dimensional idiots you will never change. Your grasp of a new reality is sad.You are quick to throw negative darts at the rest of us but in the same breath stabbing themselves over and over again.

As a descendant of St. Germain all I can say how sad you are. You are pathetic beings and need to leave this orbit now.

"Re: Anonymous on GCR/RV Funding" by Pat

Mr. Anonymous, you may know much more “book knowledge” on the ends and outs of the different trusts and family histories, but your lack of wisdom, is shining right through your boasting.

You might want to brush up on your tolerances of the 3D, since this whole blessing is about raising up the frequencies of this 3D world, helping mankind expand their consciousness. The 3D world is not for the faint of heart. It’s tough, unpredictable, and claustrophobic navigating it with blinders on, and one hand tied behind your back.

If you aren’t up to the task, we can certainly understand, because your lack of compassion, by calling people idiots is about as sophomoric as your boasting. If you can’t muster the 3D tolerance, then step aside, ....because we WILL accomplish the task and are playing through...

Namaste.

Pat

"Re: GCR/RV Funding" by Bolo

Trusts, trusts, and more trusts ..

Let's talk about a trust that we do know ..

At least, we fairly have high confidence that it does indeed ..

Exist ..

We are talking the Argo Trust ..

Trump Transition Team Contacted personally by Lee Wanta Part 1

Trump Transition Team Contacted personally by Lee Wanta Part 2

And what about this Michael Cottrell?

Well, interesting enough; he actually worked for Amb. Wanta ..

The rest is for you to figure out ..

If you are so inclined to do so ..

Thwarted Attempt to Hijack “Wanta”

Wanta Archive 1

Wanta Archive 2

Wanta Videos 1

Wanta Videos 2

Wanta Videos 3

EagleOneToWanta

My Youtube channel ..

Cheers,

Bolo
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: "GCR/RV Funding" by TJ - 5/28/18   Tue May 29, 2018 8:24 am

Yes, here are the details of the loan:  there never was a gold treaty, nobody signed a gold treaty, and there was no loan.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

"GCR/RV Funding" by TJ - 5/28/18
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: CHATTER from DINARIANS-
Jump to: