Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

"The Intel Spinning Wheel" by Earl B - 5/28/18

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: "The Intel Spinning Wheel" by Earl B - 5/28/18   Tue May 29, 2018 7:55 am

(Earl's thought)-notice how they lead you out 30 days right here----they have no problem lying REPEATEDLY ----I talked to Michael Cottrell about this RV-----(HE) is the one that will release the codes to RESET ALL the 204 countries currencies and wipe out ALL of their derivatives/debt giving the world a RESET-----he told me it's been 28 years-and they haven't given him the go YET ---but in my last call, (said he got a call) and there looked like some movement was starting--------(but---then it stopped--no reason given)---------SO--- WHAT TO THINK ABOUT THAT-?---------------GREAT NEWS---I SAY-----------after 28+ years----you get a (something is about to move call)---WOW----yes it stopped as fast as it started--but at least that tell us that they are STILL WORKING ON IT---------------be NOT fooled by the false claims of payouts-tiers 1-4------it's all BULLSHIT----MC said-I HAVEN'T GIVEN CODES TO ANYBODY--YET------the good news is that they ALMOST-----ALMOST -----------had movement toward the words------( IT'S A GO -! )-----guys MC told me this is REAL, the US GOLD TREADY----and yes the Dinar @ Dong R in it-----he said he could NOT confirm the ZIM---but could be possible --deals being made ALL the time---WE are on a spinning wheel guys---HOLD ON TIGHT---TILL WE GET THERE--ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: "The Intel Spinning Wheel" by Earl B - 5/28/18   Tue May 29, 2018 7:57 am

"Re: The Intel Spinning Wheel" by Bob R

Hello Earl. Thanks for your explanation. It must be wonderful to have "direct access" to some one so important. And to know that "everyone" else is lying to us. That must make you feel like a"Ta-Jo-kim". That is: Ta = Tank.... Jo = Joseph.... Kim= Kim, by having all that info available. NOTE: I could have possible believed you, but when you put Patrick in your "bullshit" circle, I lost it. Hey, stay away from my man. Let me get this right: there is ONLY ONE man that has the authority to "release" when told to. WOW!! I would be hiding like a scared snake in a dark hole. But, yet he talks to .you, WOW!! That makes me wonder just who are you?? OK Enough said. BOB R OUT

"Regarding Mike Cottrell" by Brigantine

Bob, you wasted a bucket full of sarcasm and anger on this one. Mike Cottrell is relatively accessible. I have never called him myself, but I know several folks who have. He is apparently willing to talk to people, if he's not otherwise occupied. Over the years (it has been many years now, for us old timers) Cottrell has openly corresponded with people and allowed them to post what he has to say. Especially when he is confirming or denying rumors making the rounds regarding him or his role in this process.

I don't believe that Bob was trying to put on airs. But, I would lay money that he is also a cmkxer, since he is as familiar with the Cottrell story as he is.

As for Patrick, he provides a wonderful service and is a great and equitable host for us. But, his intel does leave a lot to be desired. It is repetitive and lame on many days. I've told Patrick several times, that no one goes before Cottrell goes. Yet like every other intel provider in Dinarland, he keeps repeating utter nonsense told to him daily by the roller coaster operators.

Brigantine.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

"The Intel Spinning Wheel" by Earl B - 5/28/18
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: CHATTER from DINARIANS-
Jump to: