Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

Mountain Goat 5/28/18

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mountain Goatee
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Mountain Goat 5/28/18   Mon May 28, 2018 9:06 am

May 28, 2018 Mnt Goat News Brief

Hi Everyone,

I bring you much news today.

Today I want to straighten a few issues surrounding the timing of the RV.

First of all when I say “RV” I am using a generic catch all term to describe any significant increase in the value worth going to the bank for exchange, and being allowed to exchange. So please don’t get caught up in the terminology so much. The dinar, we know, must first get reinstated as part of this process to even get to the any change in value. Understand?

So we know that the CBI did in FACT plan an RV during this past Dec and Jan timeframe. It did NOT happen. Why?

The RV did not happen because the IMF and CBI discovered massive FRAUD and MANIPULTION of the currency. This was in dealing with the currency auctions. As part of this resulted in the IMF decided to impose a Multiple Currency Practice (MCP) monitoring on the currency for 90 days. Why did they do this? Are they concerned so much that the currency can’t hold a steady rate? No - of course not- this monitoring was imposed to intentionally hold-back any reinstatement until the FRAUD and MANIPULATION is resolved. It was their way of ensuring the plug was pulled in the RV, until at least after the elections are over and a SECURE and STABLE govt is decided upon. They will continue to hold up the RV anyway they can until they are ready to allow the CBI to do it. You see, you only hear what you hear on the news, but there is also other news you are not hearing, thus the full story.

So the 90 day monitoring is over around mid June.

So we know back in Dec and Jan the RV was stalled again. The “public” reason why was told to us by the CBI. It all boils down to one real issue. But let’s look at what the evidence that the CBI told us in many of the April articles that resulted from a news conference with the CBI at that time.

1.The CBI told us they needed a “MORE SUITABLE ENVIRONMENT”.

So what does this mean? The CBI was referring to the currency auctions and the corruption involved. So, we know this is their one remaining issue and they don’t plan to RV until this corruption is either controlled or clean up.

2.The CBI also told us that there was FRAUD and MANIPULATION in the currency and they first wanted to address these issues, thus to delay the next phase of the “project to delete the zeros”. This ties to the more “suitable environment” issue that was needed. These are both inter-connected. This does not mean the project to delete the zero is not ready, it simply means not now since an issue came up.

Oh! – but in another article they told us this project as all “ready”. Yes, the CBI did say this, but let’s not take it all out of context. The project is ready to go but it can’t until they address this fraud and manipulation to create this more suitable environment. Get it? This sums it all up.

But what is this fraud and manipulation with the currency and why couldn’t they just address it in April? Why wait until after the elections are over?

This is where it gets tricky.

They must wait until AFTER the elections because they need to legally press charges and prosecute these perpetrators who are causing the fraud and manipulation. Since these perpetrators are part of Parliament and legal action is nearly impossible while they are still in office, waiting until after elections (they lose the election) dismisses their immunity and allows the judiciary to go after them.

Also, we all know it is VERY hard to prosecute anyone who is in an active high level position in the government (while they are in office). So now we also see this fraud and manipulation and how it too inter-connects with the investigation of these 1,000 govt officials on the Al- Abadi list. Abadi did tell us he would pursue these criminals AFTER the elections. Do you see how this too inter-connects with the BIG picture and so more on waiting until AFTER the elections. It also ties into why Al -Sadr would want him as his nominee for the PM position.

I know this is not the first time I am going over this issue with everyone and I do not want to seem like a bore, but I know everyone is wondering what is holding up the RV. This is the process and so be patient and it will soon all work out.

Then why do many of these so called idiotic gurus keep telling you the RV will happen prior to the end of May or that it is now imminent any day or every day? This is the problem and why you get so impatient. Simply put – IGNORE THEM!

Honestly, I HAVE NOT A CLUE. I broke off from these screwed people and their intel sources a very long time ago. I did this since I learned they really do not know any more than you and I do. They are pretending themselves to know it all, some pretend to be from the govt and in most cases we would even know much more than them. So why even listen to them? If we would only just read the Iraqi news channels ourselves. Yes, the Iraqi news might be late in coming out and sometimes even intentionally a bit misleading but it is a far cry better than these crooked intel sources of “boots-on-the-ground” we keep hearing about.

I laugh every time I hear some guru make reference to his “sources in Iraq”. I do this because I know just how foolish these sources are. What they really and who they are. They relay to us is NOTHING more than their opinion and is not even factual. We get better, more timely news reading the news articles. So just because they are “boots on the ground” does not make them perfect, far from it.

So, who are you going to listen to some Guido from Iraq or the Central Bank of Iraq itself?

Instead let’s listen to the CBI - Their words not mine…..No Rumors, No Hype, No Opinions ,,,,,Just the FACTS!

The CBI has told me over and over again to listen to the news when they speak as they plan to lead the people thru this currency transition. They have been doing exactly this, however some of these gurus refuse to listen and they are notorious for putting their own “opinion” into the mix and confusing everyone. We can see that people like TNT Tony, Becky McGuire, Frank26, Bruce (big stupid call) and many others are good at making this RV saga very confusing.

More news….

Just as resulted from the 2016 elections in USA, the Iraqi elections too are being challenged. Unlike the despicable corruption on the part of the loosing Democrats, the Iraq election challenges will go nowhere. They are being done to stall the process. But this goes beyond stalling the formation of the new government. It is about delaying the inevitable of cleaning up their own corruption. They are stalling for more time in the hope they can see some resurgence of power in the government. These charlatans have even brought their case to the judiciary and it was rejected based on out of scope. They told them to first go back to the Electoral Commission to handle any complaints. The deadline is Thursday May 31st to file a complaint. This is very hard for them to do since they do not have any specific allegations and only want a general overall recount, which the electoral commission says is not warranted. They same charlatans also went to parliament and want them to take some kind of legislative action? This is also obviously not the place and they are going on their 4th attempt at trying to hold a session to vote on nullifying the results. But even if they could and did get a vote to pass a resolution, would this be legal and binding? Get my point?

More news….

So here is a time sequence as we should all now see it:

-May 31st - Deadline to submit any complaints about the voting process to electoral commission.

-June 1st – the first session of the NEW Parliament first order of business is to swear in its newly elected members.

-Prior or just after to June 1st- The Sadr Movement announces their candidate for Prime Minister.

-Early June sometime the NEW Parliament must ratify the nominee for the Prime Minister.

-Once nominee is ratified by the NEW Parliament, the NEW prime minister will have 90 days [or 3 months] to form the new government. This would bring us to around September timeframe to have a possible “fully” functional govt.

-June 15th – The Judiciary must ratify the election results 2 weeks after the deadline from the Electoral Commission is reached.

More news….

Now that we know the timelines we must ask - Does the CBI really need a “fully” functional government to go ahead with the RV? Or are they just looking to resolve the FRAUD and MANIPULATION of the currency issue?

So what makes sense to you? What do you think?

Oh – who care what you think even! This issue is not for us to decide, instead the CBI already told us the answer. They said they need a “more suitable environment” and this means resolving the FRAUD and MANIPULATION of the currency.

So if it happens that Haider al-Abadi does get a second term, (most probable) he could have his govt formed in a matter of days, if not only weeks. So, this process could be speeded up significantly with al-Abadi back at the helm. It might take much less time anyhow. But let’s look at the real issue the CBI is concerned about – the fraud and manipulation of the currency caused by the currency auctions.

Oh – but many of these idiot gurus tell you this does not matter since the currency auctions are going away anyhow and these issues will simply go away. Really?

Then if this was so easy a resolution to the problem then why is the CBI holding up the project to delete the zeros as a result of it?

Two reasons the CBI needs to fix these issues now:

1.the pressure from the IMF to resolve this corruption at the highest levels of govt.

2.the IMF imposed the MCP monitoring upon the CBI and will continue making some legal issue to hold up the process to delete the zeros until these corruption scandals are dealt with.

So, NO! Mr. Guru it is not that simple to say that the auctions will go away post RV and so why worry about this corruption. It simply is not reality and does not work that way.

More news….

You can see the progression of what must take place in the near future and that having a “fully” formed govt may not even matter, but only if al-Abadi get back in for a 2nd term.

INFAMOUS 90 DAYS PERIOD

I want everyone to wake up, put on your memory cap and see that the 90 days does not actually begin until the newly ratified PM takes over after eing approved by parliament. This 90 day period ends with a newly formed government.

Many of these idiotic gurus can’t seem to remember what the hell they ate this morning for breakfast, never mind how this process works. These idiotic gurus keep telling you the entire election process takes 90 days including getting election results to time to seat the new govt. This is not the TRUTH!

The 90 day clock begins ticking ONLY once the nominee for PM excepts the challenge presented to him from the Parliament to build the new government. This 90 days is for building the new govt and NOTHING else. How many elections do these so called idiotic gurus have to go thru to remember a simple thing like this? Why all this confusion over this again this time? Anyhow I hope this becomes a moot point anyhow and al-Abadi does get a chance for a 2nd term. Remember it’s not over until Sadr Movement makes its “official” announcement for the nominee they will present to parliament.

Isn’t this exciting?

More News….

CANDIDATE FOR PRIME MINISTER EXPECTED TO BE ANNOUNCED THIS WEEK

Media treasures - revealed a political source familiar with, Saturday, the most prominent names nominated for the post of prime minister next, pointing out that the current prime minister Haider Abadi is the closest to the position.

The source said in an interview that "the most favored and closest to the position of prime minister and according to priority next to Haider Abadi, followed by Faleh Fayadh, and the same degree Qusay al-Suhail and Mohammed Shiaa Sudanese."

The source, who asked not to be named, that "the Sadrist movement put the name of Ali Douai and then retracted the name to put the name of Jaafar al-Sadr a new candidate for the post."

The source continued, "Saleh al-Hasnawi will be a strong candidate in the event that the alliance succeeded Fatah to form the largest bloc being a moderate and acceptable figure of all parties, and the same applies to the name Dia al-Asadi. "

It is noteworthy that the coalition of victory, led by Prime Minister Haider Abadi, considered, on Thursday (May 24, 2018), that the latter is still "favorite" for the post of prime minister next.

Formal Articles are below. Due to FACEBOOK limitations they do not print my RED colored fonts or italics, so my comments are in brackets ( ) throughout the articles. I will preface my comments with “Mnt Goat” so you know I am jumping in with observations. Also, I separated the articles with asterisks.

Articles Begin

STABILITY OF THE EXCHANGE RATE AND THE RECOVERY OF THE IRAQI DINAR

May 26, 2018

Samir Nusairi

More than two months ago the stability of the exchange rate and the recovery of the Iraqi dinar and the high purchasing power in the market of cash circulation BECAUSE OF THE SUCCESS OF THE PLANS AND PROCEDURES OF THE CENTRAL BANK AND THE COOPERATION OF THE BANKING SECTOR with him, which led to convergence of the exchange rate set by the Central Bank with the parallel market price, despite pessimistic forecasts which traders speculate that the dollar exchange rate will rise during the election and after the results emerge or cause the political circumstances of the US escalation against Iran.

For the purpose of assigning decisions of the Central Bank and maintaining the recovery of the dinar requires the Iraqi banks and branches of Arab and foreign banks operating in Iraq to go to real banking and activate the financing of small and medium enterprises and provide modern electronic banking products and attract deposits and participate in the establishment of the insurance company deposits and the establishment of the national companies to finance large projects , which contribute to commercial and Islamic banks and cooperation with the Central Bank in the implementation of its policy in support of the development of the banking sector in accordance with the directives of the Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq last in the periodic meeting and that this goal will remain one of the objectives of the central bank, which REQUIRES DIRECT BANKS TO IMMEDIATELY LEAVE THE TOTAL DEPENDENCE ON THE WINDOW SELLING FOREIGN CURRENCY IN ITS FINANCIAL ACTIVITY.

(Mnt Goat – the only way they can leave the dependence on the currency auction window is to use the dinar directly to buy foreign goods and services. The only way they can do this is to switch to using the dinar for global trade. When they do this, it must first be on a float and on FOREX)

The TIME HAS COME FOR OUR BANKS TO MOVE TO THE PRACTICE OF REAL BANKING, which is to provide modern banking products to the public and provide the best services to customers and work to increase the proportion of financial coverage.

(Mnt Goat – So what does “real banking” mean? What is the author trying to imply? He is telling us they need to use the dinar directly in all banking practices and get out of this war time sanctions on the currency. Remember that Iraq has officially been “fully” out of Chapter VII sanctions so why are they still using the US dollar to trade? Isn’t it time to move to currency reform they have been talking about for so long?)

The banking sector should play an important and important role in the development and revitalization of the economic cycle, stressing that the stability of the exchange rate should not make banks afraid of their future in the banking market. On the contrary, the stability of the exchange rate should be an incentive to improve the banking sector and achieve growth in the national economy and stability in the monetary and financial system and the trend towards investment and reconstruction.

(Mnt Goat – did I read this correctly? Is he saying that the banks should not be afraid of any future transition to monetary reform that is coming or should come for the economy to be successful?)

HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES HOLDS MAKES THIRD ATTEMPT TO HOLD AN EMERGENCY SESSION TO DISCUSS THE ELECTIONS AND THE CHARGES OF FRAUD AND VIOLATIONS

{Baghdad: Al Furat News} The House of Representatives holds an emergency session to discuss the elections and the charges of fraud and violations.

A statement issued by the Presidency of the Council received the agency {Euphrates News} a copy of it "on the request made by a number of deputies, which aim to focus on the transparency and integrity of the electoral work invites the presidency of the Council to attend on Saturday at 4 pm May 26 for an extraordinary session."

The House of Representatives has failed to hold similar extraordinary sessions in the past days to discuss the elections for lack

of quorum.

(Mnt Goat – this is one of the last attempts since the deadline is Thursday to submit any grievances to the electoral commission. Than the judiciary takes over. I suspect the judiciary will make a statement soon in the status us the election results. )

Just in on Sunday May 27th : (Looks like this is going to be a fourth attempt…..lol…lol…

BAGHDAD / Al-Ghad Press:

The House of Representatives decided on Saturday to hold its extraordinary session until next Monday. "After the failure of the House of Representatives to hold its special session on the electoral process for today because of the lack of quorum, the Presidency decided to postpone until Monday."

PRESENCE OF US TROOPS IN IRAQ HAS INCREASED

Alsumaria News / Baghdad

The number of US troops in Iraq has increased, as well as its intelligence presence on the border with Syria, an Iraqi defense ministry official said.

"The decision of the parliament, which obligates Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi to set a timetable for the withdrawal of the US military from Iraq, is still not effective," the newspaper quoted Iraqi soldiers as saying. "The size of the American forces increased with their influence and intelligence presence on the Iraqi-Syrian border."

"They have two camps at the Iraqi Tunnel crossing and near the phosphate mines south of Qaim."

On March 1, the Iraqi parliament passed a resolution obliging the government to set a timetable for the full withdrawal of foreign troops from Iraq as part of a draft resolution submitted by parliamentary blocs.

The newspaper quoted a senior officer in the Iraqi Ministry of Defense as saying that "talk about reducing the size of US forces in Iraq is incorrect," adding to "extend, and training programs for Iraqi forces and logistical support continues, and is currently helping to rehabilitate the system of armor and tanks Iraqi damaged during The war on the organization is encouraging, as there are a large number of US-made tanks, located in the Taji camp and the cemetery weapons, need to be repaired, and the program of rehabilitation takes time.

"The American forces have increased their intelligence capabilities in Iraq in general, through the bases of Habbaniyah, Ain al-Assad, Balad, the airport, Qayara and Erbil, and small border camps in Rabia, southwest of Mosul, on the border between Nineveh and Deir al-Zour, "The strikes by the Iraqi Air Force in Syria were based on aerial photographs provided by the Pentagon to the Iraqi side," he said.

Abadi earlier issued a statement saying he directed Iraqi armed forces to secure the border with Syria and close it completely.

(Mnt Goat – as we can see this is going to be a very sticky point with the Sadr Movement in selecting their nominee. It is one of the 9 conditions the program includes for the newly elected prime minister candidate- getting any foreign military presence out of Iraq. Of course we all know this is not going to happen any day soon since the US military is a stabilizing factor for Iraq.

"But when Abadi decided to bring American soldiers to Iraq, Sadr did not stop his support for Abadi because he knows Abadi made these decisions to help Iraq," he said. "Sadr also opposes Iranian influence in Iraq," al-Obeidi said. "He will not stop trying to use his influence, but at the same time, it is up to the Iraqis to stop it," said al-Obeidi, referring to Kassem Soleimani's visit to Iraq. It's about advice here or there, but any interference is rejected. " )

FORMATION OF THE LARGEST BLOC IN IRAQ, TOOK ONLY TWO WEEKS

Baghdad today - follow-up

The US NPR website, in a report, that the formation of the largest bloc in Iraq, will take only two weeks (took only two weeks), while referring to the adherence of the Sadr Alliance (Suron) program to form the next government.

"Two weeks after the election results showed a surprise victory for Shiite cleric Moqtada alSadr, divided political leaders began their efforts to bring the parties together and form a coalition government," the website said in its report, quoted by local newspaper Al-Mada.

(Mnt Goat - this paragraph just told us this 2 weeks has already ended and Sadr has already formed his largest bloc. This 2 weeks is a translation issue.)

The site pointed out that "the list of Sadr, led by Sadr won the highest number of seats from the rest of the other blocks, 54 seats out of the total seats of the parliament of 329 seats, but this victory is very far from the possibility of forming a government without a coalition with other blocks to win the largest bloc in the largest Parliament, which will be assigned to form a government. "

He pointed out that "the leaders of Shiite politicians and Sunnis and Kurds have poured into the capital recently to negotiate with other parties in an attempt to form a large enough to form a majority, but the formation of this gathering is still based on the demands of voters to form a government of reform.

"Sadr, who has been transformed from the leader of a group of gunmen into a popular national political figure, is now at the heart of the negotiations to form a government and calls for an end to nepotism, party and sectarian division, and a program that spells out the formula for forming the next government.

Public services for citizens who have been deprived of them for 15 years. " "We have been fed up with the old politicians and they want new systems with new faces and new ways to deal with them," NDP spokesman Salah al-Obeidi told reporters. The other in how to achieve a full program. "

"While previous governments have chosen a prime minister and a cabinet based on party loyalty and quotas, the formation of a new government must first be in agreement on a reform program and a cabinet of qualified people to run the government," he

During their meetings with the Sadrists, political leaders revealed their intentions and programs through photographs gathered and published. One of Sadr's tweets, a style he never used, was used to suggest that his political bloc might share with any other bloc except for the mass of former Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki.

"Maliki himself is responsible for many of the disasters that happened in Iraq, so it is difficult to accept." Al-Obaidi left the door open to an alliance that might include the opening list led by Hadi alAmiri, and may even include al-Maliki if his bloc falls on the terms of the government reform program

The Fateh bloc has achieved 47 seats while Maliki's bloc received 26 seats "He said. Al-Obeidi predicted that "it may take the completion of the formation of an alliance with enough seats to work for a government only two weeks But on the political map fragmented Iraq attempts to form the previous governments had taken nearly six months."

"In recent weeks, Sadr has made a number of meetings with diplomats in Baghdad, including the Turkish, Spanish and Syrian ambassadors, while in the past his aides had met with Australian diplomats, despite the participation of that state in the international coalition that invaded Iraq in 2003 led by the United States. Al-Ubaidi says Sadr may set a line for his meeting with American or British envoys. "

I think it's very difficult to get that, as far as I know, because Sadr still thinks there are a lot of problems that prevent such a move from happening with American officials," he said. "Sadrist ministers from the previous government have cooperated with programs that the United States has participated in, and Sadr has not rejected existing agreements that allow US forces to play an advisory role in Iraq," the spokesman said.

"But when Abadi decided to bring American soldiers to Iraq, Sadr did not stop his support for Abadi because he knows Abadi made these decisions to help Iraq," he said. "Sadr also opposes Iranian influence in Iraq," al-Obeidi said. "He will not stop trying to use his influence, but at the same time, it is up to the Iraqis to stop it," said al-Obeidi, referring to Kassem Soleimani's visit to Iraq. It's about advice here or there, but any interference is rejected.

"

(Mnt Goat – the wording of this entire article is telling us this 2 week period mentioned is already ended and Sadr has already formed his largest bloc. Again this 2 weeks stuff is just a translation issue.)

UNHCR STATEMENT ON DISPUTES OVER ELECTION RESULTS

(Mnt Goat – so we alreadywitnessed 4 attempts using parliament to nullify the election results, three of which were unsuccessful. So now we hear from the Electoral Commission on this subject matter. Just as Mnt Goat said they are telling parliament in particular [as I believe this is who this article really is meant for] to use the judiciary and submit your specific complaints to the commission, who will forward to the judiciary by Thursday 5/31 for review. Yes they are telling them there is a deadline. So don’t expect the judiciary to make any decision or ratify the results before this time. Perhaps days later since Sadr can’t even announce his nominee for PM until this is done. Get it? )

The Electoral Commission issued a statement on Sunday on the results of the elections of the House of Representatives, stressing that the opponents of the election results to follow the legal and constitutional contexts and submit appeals to the judiciary of the elections, which will continue until the end of official working on Thursday, 31/5/2018.

UNHCR said during a statement, obtained PUKmedia a copy of it: "Due to the issuance of government directives through the special meeting of the Council of Ministers and the move by some members of the House of Representatives regarding the House of Representatives election results conducted recently and the interest of the Independent Electoral Commission to show the facts to official bodies and parts of society Domestic and international public opinion, we show the following:

1., the equipment, software and electronic equipment used have been stipulated in the Law of Elections of the Council of Representatives No. (45) for the year 2013 amended and the Commission must complete the work and conduct the elections and it succeeded in full, and if the presentation of any files for investigation, It is prepared to submit all the precedents and documents related to these contracts, noting that all these contracts have been audited by the Financial Control Bureau and there are no comments thereon

2., it was confirmed that the data was transferred safely and encrypted with technical reports showing that the carrier medium and servers are fully secure and non-penetrable.

3., the Commission did not limit itself to these procedures, but also processed new server servers that are not connected to any internal or external network. The polling data is transmitted through the external USB memory stick associated with the announcement of the results after the polling. Containing all polling data, pictures of ballot papers and other reports which were also encrypted. These data were transferred and loaded on separate servers. The matching process was then carried out between the data received via the carrier medium after the end of the polling with data from the memory stick. 100% match we did not appear to have any difference between the results at all, and that the operation was conducted in all provinces except the province of Kirkuk, which can not receive the memory stick because of the control of the masses of some parties at the stores and centers of UNHCR polling.

4. Paper reports were printed at the polling stations and provided to the party agents at all stations on the polling day, as well as the loading of all the pictures of the ballot papers cast at the ballot boxes to the electoral offices in all governorates. These data were handed over to the parties and coalitions participating in the elections. Hard disk format. The electronic files of the results of the ballot were also handed over to the parties to verify the polling data available to them with the data that were printed on the results of the ballot distributed after the voting ended

5. the elections abroad and the conditional voting stations for the IDP camps are only 2% of the number of polling stations. We have had some violations, which forced us to cancel a large number of these stations after verification by the technical committees formed by the National Office. To prevent attempts to manipulate the results, with the presentation that the data of the camps of displacement and we received from the Ministry of Immigration and documented to us officially, as well as from the provinces and that these camps either the Ministry of Immigration or international organizations, as well as the preparation of Iraqis abroad and received from the Ministries of Foreign Affairs and Immigration and For displaced Based on these statistics have been the opening of the centers and polling stations, according to the text of the election of the House of Representatives Law

6. All of the above steps were taken with the knowledge of the Council of Ministers, the United Nations and the partners of the electoral process, and there was nothing to hide from the Commission

7. In view of the authorization of one of the programmers (Security Sabral) of the National Security Adviser to the possibility of penetrating the servers of the Commission and manipulation of the results of the ballot, we assure the partners of the electoral process and the Iraqi and international community and the Iraqi government that this statement is untrue and inaccurate, as the servers of the Commission were separated On the external networks before the announcement of the results and there is no ability for any party to access them, with the presentation that the security plan prepared by the Supreme Security Committee for the elections before the elections included a request from the security and intelligence services to follow the protection of data transmission And did not object to the hackers, did not advance the security team Sabrali any proposal or any proposal to protect the carrier medium, and the Ministry of Defense / Directorate of intelligence has sent a high-level delegation to see the work of the Commission in this regard

8.In light of the high care and transparency adopted by the Commission since its establishment, we confirm our readiness to receive any governmental, judicial or legislative authority, which is mandated legally and constitutionally. We can provide them with the necessary data and information to increase the confidence of the recent electoral process. To search and decide on the subject of the carrier medium and the possibility of manipulation of the results with any internal or external, and in conclusion the Electoral Commission for the election of the right to sue any party or persons accuse the Commission of non-independence and aware Its impartiality and professionalism are subject to suspicion or accusation of fraud because the Commission is a contributing factor in the democratization and national security of the country.

9. All those who have objections to the election results should follow the legal and constitutional contexts by submitting appeals to the electoral judiciary, which will continue until the end of official working hours on Thursday 31/5/2018.

FEDERAL SUPREME COURT HAS RESPONDED TO THE REQUEST TO OBLIGE THE NON-RATIFICATION OF THE RESULTS OF ELECTIONS

Shafak News / Federal Supreme Court has responded to the request to oblige the non-ratification of the results of elections to the membership of the House of Representatives on the pretext of the existence of violations accompanied the electoral process.

"The Supreme Federal Court held its session today (27/5/2018) and considered a lawsuit focused on the electoral violations that accompanied the process of elections to the membership of the House of Representatives, which took place on 12/15/2018, where the plaintiff asked the defendant to charge the President The Federal Supreme Court / in addition to its function, not to ratify the results of those elections in accordance with the text of Article (93 / VII) of the Constitution.

He added that "the court confirmed that the judiciary does not contest and does not count against the facts attributed to other persons or parties, as the subject concerns the Independent High Electoral Commission, which is in charge of accepting complaints and objections to alleged violations, which occur during the electoral process, Subject to appeal before a judicial body, the judiciary in the Federal Court of Cassation. "

(Mnt Goat – again the Judiciary is even telling Parliament to stop “cry-babying” and go file your complaints over the election process with the electoral commission and not us. We, the Judiciary will then take the recommendations from the Electoral Commission on the next step and not from “cry-babies” )

He pointed out that "the court explained that Article (4) of the Civil Procedure Law No. (83) of 1969 stipulated that the plaintiff in the case is a deduction that results from his approval of the facts subject of the dispute. A judgment in these facts is issued in favor of the plaintiffs. To acknowledge the occurrence of the facts contained in the lawsuit or not BECAUSE THEY DID NOT ISSUE THESE FACTS IN THE CASE OF PROVEN, but attributed to the issuance of those attributed to him.

(Mnt Goat – this is telling us that all this complaining by the Parliament members [cry-babies] is NOT backed up with any proof. The judiciary needs them to forward their proof to the Electoral Commission, if any.)

The court spokesman said that "the court decided to respond to the claim that the dispute is not directed to the defendant / in addition to his function, based on the provisions of articles (4 and 80/1) of the Code of Civil Procedure mentioned above.

A spokesman for Muqtada al-Sadr said that "the law of the Electoral Commission set the party to appeal and complaints and mechanism to be followed when the results appear, including the allocation of a judicial body of the Iraqi Court of Cassation to consider appeals in accordance with the law."

Jafar al-Moussawi said in a press statement that "this judiciary is limited to its role in the consideration of what is before it does not exceed, and what the House of Representatives or what he wants to start is to creep the validity of other authorities."

Moussawi stressed that "IT IS NOT THE POWERS OF PARLIAMENT TO CANCEL OR MODIFY THE RESULTS OF THE ELECTIONS HELD ON THE 12TH OF THIS MONTH, and showed the progress of the Alliance are ranked first."

(Mnt Goat – “I told you so”.)

He added that "in the event there is a shortening in the work of the Commission, the House of Representatives accountability in accordance with the law and its accountability whenever evidence and satisfaction is available to members of the House of Representatives," asserting that "

It is noteworthy that the Iraqi government formed two days ago a committee to investigate allegations of fraud, against the background of a report that pointed to the possibility of penetrating the organs used in the elections, WITHOUT CONFIRMATION OF THE BREACH OR NOT.

(Mnt Goat – so this is telling us that Parliament members started an investigation of fraud without any real evidence of any fraud to initiate the investigation. They just did it without any warrant)

The Iraqi parliament failed on Saturday for the second time, to hold an extraordinary session to discuss information related to the occurrence of "fraud and manipulation" in the parliamentary elections that took place on 12 May.

The parliament also failed last Thursday, holding its extraordinary session because of the lack of quorum, and the session included the proposed law to cancel the election for the first reading and voting in principle and warned the leader of the Democratic Party of Kurdistan Hoshyar Zebari of "catastrophic consequences" may lead Iraq to the "abyss" if the losers tried to defeat the results of the parliamentary elections.

(Mnt Goat – This “abyss” is of course what Nori al- Maliki and his goons want. We have been waiting for his head to poke up again out of the dirt. Well here it is. He is trying again to stall everything when it is not in his favor. He will NOT succeed but it may delay. )

"There are serious ATTEMPTS TO CANCEL AND NEUTRALIZE THE RESULTS OF THE 2018 ELECTION BY SOME POLITICIANS AND PARLIAMENTARIANS WHO LOST IN THE ELECTIONS, WHICH COULD HAVE CATASTROPHIC CONSEQUENCES FOR THE SECURITY AND STABILITY OF IRAQ," Zebari said in a press statement

(Mnt Goat – did you read this last sentence? Yes – there it is again SECURITY and STABILITY. Those naughty words … lol…. lol… lol… .

Okay now can everyone see the connection as to why the CBI wanted to wait until AFTER the elections? Hey TNT Tony are you reading this today? IN know you read my newsletter before every TNT call. Do you get it now? I have been trying to tell you and everyone that they need to first get through this election process and the worst thing they could do is RV just prior to the elections, where SECURITY and STABILITY could falter to worst levels.

I told everyone that if the RV got held up any longer in January that the process would go into the election period and probably would get held up. Then in April the CBI made their decision and so it was held up.

But I am more than optimistic this game of stalling that Maliki is tryhing in what we have been seeing play out so far in this challenge by parliament and Maliki on trying nullify the elections results WILL NOT WORK. Instead it is only aggravating the good, honest politicians even more now and enforcing in their minds that something must be done with Nori al- Maliki and his goons and to finally get them out of the political process once and for all. THEY ARE THE PROBLEM!)

Articles End

Their words not mine…..No Rumors, No Hype, No Opinions ,,,,,

Just the FACTS!

Disclaimer: All information in this newsletter is not intended for investment decisions / purposes. Mnt Goat is not a financial analyst, planner, banker, attorney or associated in any role with giving out professional investment advice.

In ending I want everyone to know your constant prayers in the fight against evil (ISIS) in Iraq have worked. God has guided these young men and women on the battlefield. Let us all now know that there is a new battle now to fight. A battle to save our homelands from the corrupt politicians who are bent on taking what they want from our current wealth and from future generations without our permission. We must keep praying for the end to the rapid corruption in Iraq and in the United States. We must pray for our leaders when they are being guided by the Holy Spirit. We must stand by them and let them know we are still there to support them, even after the election is over. I have composed a prayer maybe we can all pray today in our own way and until the revaluation of the Iraq dinar occurs.

PRAYER

“For the Iraqi Prime Minister and the President of the United States, that all their cabinet members, and deputies may be anointed by the Holy Spirit to do God’s will and bring the free democracies of the Republic of Iraq and the United States of America to the much-deserved prosperity and abundance thru justice and freedom from oppression and corruption. That they may be a shining example for the rest of the middle east and to rest of the world to follow.

In the name of Jesus Christ our King and Savior, Amen”

Auf Wiedersehen

Much love to ya all,

Mnt Goat
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Mountain Goat 5/28/18
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: GURU FICTION & PREDICTION DAILY-