Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Sadr's spokesman: Parliament has no power to cancel or amend the election results I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Sadr's spokesman: Parliament has no power to cancel or amend the election results I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Sadr's spokesman: Parliament has no power to cancel or amend the election results I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Sadr's spokesman: Parliament has no power to cancel or amend the election results I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Sadr's spokesman: Parliament has no power to cancel or amend the election results I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Sadr's spokesman: Parliament has no power to cancel or amend the election results I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Sadr's spokesman: Parliament has no power to cancel or amend the election results I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Sadr's spokesman: Parliament has no power to cancel or amend the election results I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Sadr's spokesman: Parliament has no power to cancel or amend the election results I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Sadr's spokesman: Parliament has no power to cancel or amend the election results I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Sadr's spokesman: Parliament has no power to cancel or amend the election results I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Sadr's spokesman: Parliament has no power to cancel or amend the election results I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Sadr's spokesman: Parliament has no power to cancel or amend the election results I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Sadr's spokesman: Parliament has no power to cancel or amend the election results I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Sadr's spokesman: Parliament has no power to cancel or amend the election results I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Sadr's spokesman: Parliament has no power to cancel or amend the election results I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Sadr's spokesman: Parliament has no power to cancel or amend the election results I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Sadr's spokesman: Parliament has no power to cancel or amend the election results I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Sadr's spokesman: Parliament has no power to cancel or amend the election results I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Sadr's spokesman: Parliament has no power to cancel or amend the election results I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Sadr's spokesman: Parliament has no power to cancel or amend the election results

Go down

Sadr's spokesman: Parliament has no power to cancel or amend the election results Empty Sadr's spokesman: Parliament has no power to cancel or amend the election results

Post by RamblerNash Sat May 26, 2018 8:49 pm

Sadr's spokesman: Parliament has no power to cancel or amend the election results

Sadr's spokesman: Parliament has no power to cancel or amend the election results NB-237661-636629583486183484

Saturday 26 May

Alsumaria News / Baghdad
student Jaafar al - Moussawi, a spokesman for Sadr 's current leader Mr. Muqtada al - Sadr on Saturday, given the "serious" and justice applications objecting political blocs on the results of the elections, stressing that it is not the prerogative of the House of Representatives to cancel or modify the results of the election.

"It is not the powers of the House of Representatives to cancel or amend the results of the elections, even if through the enactment of a law," Musawi said in a statement received by Alsumaria News, adding that "we will be here for tasks far from the concept of legislation and close to the establishment of chaos."

Al-Moussawi said that "the law of the Electoral Commission to draw the party to appeal and complaints and mechanism to be followed when the results appear," noting that "included the allocation of a judicial body of the Iraqi Court of Cassation to consider appeals in accordance with the law."

Al-Moussawi added that "this judiciary is limited to its role in the consideration of what is before it does not exceed that," noting that "what the House of Representatives or what he wants to start is to creep the validity of other authorities."

He continued Moussaoui, "If there is a shortness in the work of the Commission, the House of Representatives accountability in accordance with the law and accountability when evidence and satisfaction is available to the members of the House of Representatives," pointing out that "the Federal Supreme Court can not go to the validity or incorrect results of the elections."

And al-Moussawi, that "the role of the Federal Court is limited under Article 93 / VII of the Constitution to ratify the election results"

"We are with the followers of peaceful legal methods to consider the complaints and violations that accompanied the electoral process," Moussawi said, calling on the Independent High Electoral Commission and the judiciary to give serious and fair consideration to those requests and the speed of their settlement in accordance with the laws in force.

LINK

Sadr's spokesman: Parliament has no power to cancel or amend the election results 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum