Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   5/25/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   5/25/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   5/25/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   5/25/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   5/25/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   5/25/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   5/25/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   5/25/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   5/25/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   5/25/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   5/25/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   5/25/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   5/25/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   5/25/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   5/25/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   5/25/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   5/25/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   5/25/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   5/25/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   5/25/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

RayRat/Tony Call Notes 5/25/18

Go down

RayRat/Tony Call Notes   5/25/18 Empty RayRat/Tony Call Notes 5/25/18

Post by Ssmith Sat May 26, 2018 8:01 am

TNT SHOWTIME CC (Notes by Adept1)

TNT Call notes 25-May-2018 Replay: 641.715.0623, PIN CODE 409029# AUDIO REPLAY LINK

Note: This is a new conference call system, so please do NOT use the Q+A line unless you actually have a question. Otherwise, use the listen-only lines or the internet link; both are on the website under Call Info. For internet replay, click the original call link after the call has finished, and it should automatically load the replay.

RayRen: Good afternoon, TNT super-fantastic family! This is Fantabulous Friday, May 25, 2018, with yours truly RayRat98 here. It’s been quiet from a public standpoint.

Tony: Gooood morning, TNT! It’s a great day. I always have a great day because I always have an eye to the future. It will be a superfantastic call, I know that for sure. That music is about being a winner, and that’s the mentality we need to have here.

Everyone needs to listen to the words coming out of my mouth.

After the last call, there was another call telling everyone that TNT was backtracking, and saying that it would 90 days and such. THAT IS NOT WHAT WE SAID. Some people either hear what they want to hear, or they make shoot up to spread across the internet. Why do you even listen to those calls? Why do you put yourself through that?

What I actually said was that the window was between Wednesday and the end of this month. I might take 90 days to form the government; it might be shorter. I just wanted to get that out of the way.

RayRen: We didn’t have any updates since the last call.

Tony: It’s been a good week, although they still didn’t formally name the next PM in Iraq. We did get a lot of “Sadr and Abadi agree…” articles. We did get the nine conditions that Sadr wants to see met, and other conditions from other groups. They are all basically saying the same things: they want an honest government that does away with the corruption and theft, and that releases Iranian influence. Some also want the US out of Iraq, and that might take a little longer.

But all they want is a government that is not based on religion, status, or the influence of other countries. The US delegation met with the government of Iraq, and our people said that we will work with whatever government Iraq installs. Iran is saying something similar; however, Iran opposes Sadr and supports Maliki and Amir; Iran is trying to change the numbers so that Maliki can still get in. Sadr doesn’t like that, but he will work with other countries once the government is in place.

There is a Memorandum of Understanding with one of the major group saying they will work with Abadi and Sadr if they meet their nine conditions. Sadr will speak with religious leaders over the weekend, and after that they will announce Abadi staying as PM. So that will be next week. Sadr and Abadi seem to be in agreement. One of the conditions is to do away with the corruption, and another is to continue with the reforms, including monetary reform.

My information suggests they have already made an agreement, including a date and time the RV will happen. That makes sense to me. My window, that I got three weeks ago, is the 26-31. May. The other window expects something to happen 28-31. These come from different institutions and different levels.

At no time did I say this will take 90 days for the RV to arrive. The ATMs need to be activated, and my guy today said, “We see signs of what is coming”, but not a specific date or time. They are giving him additional training in the Green Zone. In other regions, they say it is a bit more advanced, but it’s still within this window. That’s what they are preparing for, right now, based on what’s going on in Iraq.

RayRen: In the last call, we spoke about possible sanctions in Iran, and that it might affect rials being in the first basket. Have you received any further information on that?

Tony: I haven’t heard anything specific. The sanctions are being reapplied, and we just don’t know if that will affect the rials going in the first basket or not.

RayRen: Anything else on the lower denominations?

Tony: There seems to be some movement, but we really don’t know when they will be activated.

Questions from the TNT forum

Q: Do you believe Abadi and Sadar agreed to let Sadr take credit for announcing the RV, in exchange for him putting his support behind Abadi to remain PM?

A: Some people are saying the RV has been announced by Sadr to some people yesterday. The article suggests that Sadr is forcing it to be done soon, because that is his biggest issue at the moment. He has to tell the other groups what their plan is going to be, and Abadi has to move the RV along if he wants Sadr’s points. If not, they will come back and challenge the new government.

Q: Can you please tell us what the projections are for the Dong? I know it is currently at .47..

A: It’s been 47 cents for a long time; my sources project twice that rate.

Q: I was wondering if any information was forthcoming regarding State tax in the US and Provincial tax in Canada and whether it would be exempt as well as federal tax.

A: We have already been over this, including on the last call. Most states with income tax base it on your federal income tax returns. If this doesn’t create n income tax event at the federal level, then it is very unlikely to invoke state taxes.

Check with your state tax department. As for Canada, ask your tax professional. One of our members on the board is Canadian; he has already exchanged, and he was not taxed. People who have already exchanged in the US have paid no tax on the exchange. So… either set aside 50% just in case, or, when you exchange, ask the bank to provide documentation.

Q: Will there be a call on Monday, Memorial Day?

A: No.

Q: I don’t trust banks and would like to keep all my money and gold in my own vault, is there a way I can get the bank to eventually give me all my money in cash?

A: No.

Q: I am a widow and live in a small cow town. I will need to travel approximately 75 miles to a larger town to do my exchange. A fellow investor said I should take a male with me for the ride and for safety measures when I return home. What do you think?

A: I think you are overly concerned. Who will even know that you have currency or when/where you are exchanging unless you tell them? Even if you take out $7,000 at the exchange appointment, how will anyone will know you have that on you unless you tell them? If it makes you more comfortable to take someone on that drive, then do that. But it’s really not that important to have someone to protect you, especially if you don’t’ actually need that $7,000 in cash on that first day. Your debit card is a much better tool to have in your pocket. Why add to your stress by carrying around cash? Debit cards have limits, but you can ask for that to be raised temporarily or permanently based on how much you have in your account.

Q: Does the Real ID Act 2005 that is being implemented affect CA driver licenses and IDs for the exchange?

A: No. Everyone should check their own state regulations, but it shouldn’t affect your exchange, although it might affect interstate travel on the airlines. For most of us, a driver’s license, passport, and photo credit cards should do. Passports are the best ID of all.

Live questions

865/404 caller: Some say Sadr announced the RV yesterday – is that rumor, or has it been verified by your sources.

Tony: I got it from one source with five confirmations, and it is out there somewhere else. One of my people did say that we will see movement within the window I mentioned.

Caller: would that be effective immediately? Or on a certain date?

Tony: They talked about making an international announcement, within the window. I think we’ll hear it from the CBI.

Caller: Will Massoum continue as President?

Tony: Bassani seems to think they will get the office of President. Sadr wants the three Presidents to be appointed by a different calculation, to make sure it’s inclusive, and to give the three vice presidents different powers than before (to eliminate Iranian influence).

Caller: Anything from the mosques?

Tony: They are broadcasting everything on television, rather than in the mosques.

951 caller: You mentioned that dong might be over a dollar. Can you give me a number?

Tony: I’ll just leave it at that; it’s on the screens and it’s an exciting number.

Caller: In-country rates for the dinar – what is that in Iraq right now?

Tony: It hasn’t changed yet; it’s still 1180 or whatever it’s been. Neither rates nor prices have changed yet.

732 caller: I was surprised to hear that trump is going to Iraq to make an announcement on June 15?

Tony: I don’t know he’ going there, just that he’d be making an announcement about Iraq. June 15th is the end of Ramadan, I believe.

281 caller: Some bank displays/billbaords are up – is that all over Iraq?

Tony: I don’t know if they are up in all over the country yet.

631 caller: Do you think this is our weekend? Tony: Somewhere in there, by the end of the month. 509 caller: The other day, you said that Iraqis didn’t get paid on their Qi cards…

Tony: They were given 24 hours to pay their people or accept the consequences. However, there now have been articles saying that people did get paid.

Caller: Did they set a new time for the announcement of the election results?

Tony: No. They did talk about the meetings they’ve had, and Sadr is meeting the religious leaders. The vote hasn’t been officially ratified yet. I think there is a reason we haven’t seen that yet, and I think we will get it before the end of the month, and then things will really take off.

Caller: Which of the nine points is of the most interest to you?

Tony: They don’t mention the RV as such. The points are really about changing the culture of Iraq. Also, Sadr wants to pay every citizen from the oil money, and those who have been stealing the money are upset about that. They cannot make the changes they agree on unless and until they remove the corrupt ones. Sadr is putting pressure on Abadi to arrest the ones he knows are corrupt. Also, they want to give jobs to the young.

Caller: Can’t the CBI announce this any time? Or are they waiting on Abadi to be PM?

Tony: The CBI is not happy with the instability of this election and especially Iranian influence. Once the election results have been ratified, then they may be happier.

407 caller: Protect Your Principal – high interest rates mean higher risk, right?

RayRen: What I am focused on is not spending the principal – only spend the income you are making. I have heard of a 10% CD, which will be higher returns with almost no risk. More investment opportunities will open up for us – we are not the average person. However, the average currency holder will be receiving under half a million, and that person needs to be careful of every penny. Once you get your money working for you, then you can spend differently. As for specific investment vehicles, every person has their own risk-reward tolerance. As we share information, these things will surface.

Tony: 400K feels like a lot if you’re not used to it, but it can disappear in days if you’re not careful. Even a million dollars is not enough to make you set for life, unless you are smart and use it to make more money.

Caller: I am building my project list according to what I actually want, but I also want to use the tools in the most efficient way for asset protection and to avoid taxes. Is it better to set up an umbrella foundation, and then a foundation for each projection? If we fund the foundation or trust directly, that is not taxable, but I understand that transferring funds from one trust to another may create a tax event. Any suggestions for a newbie?

Tony: Learn what the tools can do before you start to use them. We don’t need to be in a rush to do anything unless you are going for contract rates. Learn the tools, put a plan together, and then execute it. Don’t jump in because you may create a situation that you then have to back out. Understand WHAT each tool does, and then you can start using them more flexibility, once you understand all that a specific tool can offer you. That might take a few months, to understand the tools and strategies to use them. Be cautious in spending your money; education is always worth spending money one, because you will learn extra ways to use these tools. And feel comfortable comparison shopping and competition between banks and investment houses.

312 caller: [chit-chat]

817 caller: You mentioned that the dong rate might have gone up; any change in rupiah? Any news at the call centers and exchange centers?

Tony: I didn’t talk to my gal about that; she just told me the dong and dinar had both gone up, in part because oil is now at $80. Dinar is $4 and change. As for exchange centers, they are training a whole new group of people. Nothing new on the NDA.

Caller: Is the RV the culmination of the economic reform, or is there more afterwards?

RayRen: As well as the RV, economic reforms includes rebuilding and reconstruction of Iraq, and Sadr is also suggesting that they pay people out of their oil revenues as well as creating jobs and reforming the banking system.

Caller: Anything more on 10% CDs?

Tony: I don’t know yet; as soon as I know, you will know.

843 caller: As for cash when you exchange, I want cash because I don’t trust the bank not to screw with people, that they might find some excuse not to give me my money.

Tony: So you will exchange for a million dollars, and as long as they give you $7,000 cash, you will be okay? Is that what you’re saying?

Caller: At least I will have some cash to fight them if necessary.

Tony: Trump rolled back the Dodd-Frank Act and the protections President Obama put in place after 2008, so things are only likely to get worse. Banks: can’t live with them, can’t live without them.

423 caller: Contract rates for the Zim depending on humanitarian projects?

Tony: You would have to get your project or plan approved by the bank and by someone in Zimbabwe, and that would not be happening in your first exchange appointment.

Caller: What about the contract rate with China?

Tony: The US made an agreement with China for China to buy your dinar at the higher rate. Are you in a group? As an individual, you can get the contract rate from the US Treasury, if you ask for it and sign the NDA.

Closing Statement

Tony: All I can tell you is that there is a window currently open between now and the end of the month. Agreements are being made in meetings in Iraq. They do have a plan; we just can’t see it until the voting has been ratified. We are still waiting for the process to begin. When the agreements are in place, then they can produce something tangible, something that shows this is actually going to happen. It’s a holiday weekend, so unless something happens, we’ll talk to you next Tuesday.

RayRen played I Believe: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DYrqOUKLtA

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum