Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
US report shows the difficulty of Iran's retreat in Iraq, despite the resentment affecting its militias I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
US report shows the difficulty of Iran's retreat in Iraq, despite the resentment affecting its militias I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
US report shows the difficulty of Iran's retreat in Iraq, despite the resentment affecting its militias I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
US report shows the difficulty of Iran's retreat in Iraq, despite the resentment affecting its militias I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
US report shows the difficulty of Iran's retreat in Iraq, despite the resentment affecting its militias I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
US report shows the difficulty of Iran's retreat in Iraq, despite the resentment affecting its militias I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
US report shows the difficulty of Iran's retreat in Iraq, despite the resentment affecting its militias I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
US report shows the difficulty of Iran's retreat in Iraq, despite the resentment affecting its militias I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
US report shows the difficulty of Iran's retreat in Iraq, despite the resentment affecting its militias I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
US report shows the difficulty of Iran's retreat in Iraq, despite the resentment affecting its militias I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
US report shows the difficulty of Iran's retreat in Iraq, despite the resentment affecting its militias I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
US report shows the difficulty of Iran's retreat in Iraq, despite the resentment affecting its militias I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
US report shows the difficulty of Iran's retreat in Iraq, despite the resentment affecting its militias I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
US report shows the difficulty of Iran's retreat in Iraq, despite the resentment affecting its militias I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
US report shows the difficulty of Iran's retreat in Iraq, despite the resentment affecting its militias I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
US report shows the difficulty of Iran's retreat in Iraq, despite the resentment affecting its militias I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
US report shows the difficulty of Iran's retreat in Iraq, despite the resentment affecting its militias I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
US report shows the difficulty of Iran's retreat in Iraq, despite the resentment affecting its militias I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
US report shows the difficulty of Iran's retreat in Iraq, despite the resentment affecting its militias I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
US report shows the difficulty of Iran's retreat in Iraq, despite the resentment affecting its militias I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

US report shows the difficulty of Iran's retreat in Iraq, despite the resentment affecting its militias

Go down

US report shows the difficulty of Iran's retreat in Iraq, despite the resentment affecting its militias Empty US report shows the difficulty of Iran's retreat in Iraq, despite the resentment affecting its militias

Post by RamblerNash Fri May 25, 2018 11:03 am

US report shows the difficulty of Iran's retreat in Iraq, despite the resentment affecting its militias

US report shows the difficulty of Iran's retreat in Iraq, despite the resentment affecting its militias Image2_8201521215352-994994

Twilight News

21 minutes ago

The growing influence of Iran in the Middle East, already under US pressure, is facing increasing resistance within Iraq and Syria.

This was reported in a report published Friday by the Wall Street Journal, in which it showed that the discontent in Iraq from Iranian intervention even among the Shiites there reflected in the victory of Iraqi cleric Moqtada al-Sadr in the recent elections.

The election campaign of the Sadr-supported coalition was based on advocacy for anti-corruption and foreign interference in Iraqi affairs. The clear victory of the alliance reflected the growing change in popular mood, which even affected Iranian-backed militias as they no longer dared to publicly announce their allegiance to the Iranian leader Ali Khamenei.

A new challenge

This resistance represents another challenge for Tehran, which is trying to maintain its gains in the region and to avoid international isolation following the US decision to withdraw from the nuclear deal.

"The consistent feature of the Iraqi political landscape is that Iran has many sources of support inside Iraq and the Iraqi regime is taking its options seriously," said Michael Stevens, a Middle East researcher at the Royal United Services Institute in London.

In Syria, even in the capital, Damascus, the majority of the population accuses Iran of stirring up religious tensions. Russia, the main foreign partner of President Bashar al-Assad, has shown hope for Iran's growing military presence there, which has prompted Israel to contain many recent raids.

With Israel's insistence on not allowing the Iranian presence to continue in Syria, this presence has become a growing burden on Assad, who is now seeking to boost his gains.

Tough hint

Last week, Russian President Vladimir Putin issued the harshest hints against Iran, saying Tehran had exhausted its host in Syria as part of a statement that foreign troops would soon leave Syria.

Iran responded to Putin's suggestion by speaking to foreign ministry spokesman Bahram Qasimi, who rejected the Russian president's statement, telling reporters that his country would remain in Syria as long as the existence of "terrorism".

The Syrian government has been seeking to reduce its dependence on Iran in recent months. Syrian government media announced this week that foreign troops had withdrawn before the start of the government offensive against armed opponents in the Daraa area near Israel.

Government evasion

Damascus also sought to restrict Iran's presence outside the military sphere by trying to evade initial agreements that grant Iran rights to prospect for phosphates and to work in mobile networks.

"Iran has a sense that it has a right in Syria, because it has spent a lot of money, energy and lives and is now looking to get the revenues from those expenses," said Goebbey Godardzi, an expert on Syrian-Iranian relations at St. Louis University in America.

Goudarzi says that if pressure mounts on Iran, it may begin to think of the least possible losses and is likely to start making concessions to Syria, but it is hard to undo its gains in Iraq.

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/7f2703be-c616-4098-bb93-6fe1070e1c34

US report shows the difficulty of Iran's retreat in Iraq, despite the resentment affecting its militias 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum