Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Sadr agrees to a second term of worship for 9 terms and attention goes to the Kurds I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Sadr agrees to a second term of worship for 9 terms and attention goes to the Kurds I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Sadr agrees to a second term of worship for 9 terms and attention goes to the Kurds I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Sadr agrees to a second term of worship for 9 terms and attention goes to the Kurds I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Sadr agrees to a second term of worship for 9 terms and attention goes to the Kurds I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Sadr agrees to a second term of worship for 9 terms and attention goes to the Kurds I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Sadr agrees to a second term of worship for 9 terms and attention goes to the Kurds I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Sadr agrees to a second term of worship for 9 terms and attention goes to the Kurds I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Sadr agrees to a second term of worship for 9 terms and attention goes to the Kurds I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Sadr agrees to a second term of worship for 9 terms and attention goes to the Kurds I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Sadr agrees to a second term of worship for 9 terms and attention goes to the Kurds I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Sadr agrees to a second term of worship for 9 terms and attention goes to the Kurds I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Sadr agrees to a second term of worship for 9 terms and attention goes to the Kurds I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Sadr agrees to a second term of worship for 9 terms and attention goes to the Kurds I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Sadr agrees to a second term of worship for 9 terms and attention goes to the Kurds I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Sadr agrees to a second term of worship for 9 terms and attention goes to the Kurds I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Sadr agrees to a second term of worship for 9 terms and attention goes to the Kurds I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Sadr agrees to a second term of worship for 9 terms and attention goes to the Kurds I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Sadr agrees to a second term of worship for 9 terms and attention goes to the Kurds I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Sadr agrees to a second term of worship for 9 terms and attention goes to the Kurds I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Sadr agrees to a second term of worship for 9 terms and attention goes to the Kurds

Go down

Sadr agrees to a second term of worship for 9 terms and attention goes to the Kurds Empty Sadr agrees to a second term of worship for 9 terms and attention goes to the Kurds

Post by RamblerNash Fri May 25, 2018 11:00 am

Sadr agrees to a second term of worship for 9 terms and attention goes to the Kurds

Sadr agrees to a second term of worship for 9 terms and attention goes to the Kurds Sader-abadi

Twilight News

9 hours ago

Iraqi officials and government officials in Baghdad have been in contact with the talks that have been going on for days between the political blocs. Initial understandings between the "victory" and "sawn" coalition have been supported by three smaller blocs, As a preliminary approval of a second term for the Prime Minister, Haider Abadi, but within a government program committed to and undertakes to implement it.

A senior Iraqi minister in Baghdad told Al-Arabi al-Qadis newspaper that "the alliance of Asron agreed to take Abadi a second term in return for committing to a comprehensive government program and undertakes to implement it." He pointed out that "the program includes the formation of a national government away from the system of sectarian quotas and components in the distribution of ministers, Including the Ministers of Competence and Competencies (the Government of Technocrats), the pledge to refer all those involved in corruption to the judiciary, the declaration of a strategy for poverty alleviation and unemployment eradication, the reconstruction of destroyed Iraqi cities, the rehabilitation and compensation of victims of terrorist operations and the resolution of the electricity problem. Especially the US, from Iraq, and the establishment of an external political line away from any axis in the region, in addition to other items committed by the government, to be reviewed the government program of slaves each year, and if failed to implement it is withdrawn confidence in the Iraqi parliament " .

He pointed out that the program put forward by the leader of the Sadrist movement, Moqtada al-Sadr, on the alliance, "victory", is a broad line, which is the same of all the blocs that want to ally with him.

On the position of Abadi of those conditions, the minister stressed that "the man (Abadi) is considered approval in principle to a second mandate has a great development, and trying to discuss other details."

He stressed that the coalition of "national" led by Iyad Allawi, and "the decision" led by Osama Najafi, and "wisdom" led by Ammar al-Hakim, will be with "Suron" and "victory", which constitutes more than 140 parliamentary seats, The largest within the parliament, while the Kurdish blocks remain egg al-Qabban in resolving the electoral scene as a whole.

But he added that the current agreements and understandings may change and be canceled, and there is nothing fixed, and the Iranians are betting on the "conquest"

For his part, said the leader of the Iraqi Communist Party, Jassim Hilfi, a member of the alliance, "Sason," which is sponsored by Sadr, that what he meant "Mr. Moqtada al-Sadr in his twitter Thursday morning (yesterday) is that he made all his efforts and met with Iraqi political blocs in Baghdad And put forward his visions for the next stage, a national government working in a national space to promote citizenship and provide services to citizens and protect the dignity of Iraqis, and this is the perception of our government.

He added that "in the coming days will be consulted with the religious authority and its allies," asserting that "veto only the figures accused of corruption, as it will not be within our alliance as well as the owners of sectarian projects and adhering to regional and foreign projects, and remains our choice nationally."

Sadr said on Thursday that he would brief the religious authority in Najaf on the details of meetings he held during the past days with the political blocs in Baghdad.

Sadr, who supports the coalition, "received," the delegations of blocs winning in the legislative elections that were held recently to form a new federal government. "Today I have completed the picture, and I have completed the final touches after I have completed your advice and I have offered you the government, a government that is neither Sunni nor Shia, Arab or Kurdish, nor national or sectarian, but an authentic Iraqi government, Peaceful. "

"He will inform the religious authority and clans, and the classes of the people on the details of the many meetings to have good words." "Then we wait for the honest blocs, with the national tendencies precious to form a strong patriarchal government that gives the people their rights and the punishment of severe punishment."

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/350b9f82-a120-442d-a9dc-0e3f49a5fcb3

Sadr agrees to a second term of worship for 9 terms and attention goes to the Kurds 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum