Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Mountain Goat  5/25/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Mountain Goat  5/25/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Mountain Goat  5/25/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Mountain Goat  5/25/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Mountain Goat  5/25/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Mountain Goat  5/25/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Mountain Goat  5/25/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Mountain Goat  5/25/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Mountain Goat  5/25/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Mountain Goat  5/25/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Mountain Goat  5/25/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Mountain Goat  5/25/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Mountain Goat  5/25/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Mountain Goat  5/25/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Mountain Goat  5/25/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Mountain Goat  5/25/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Mountain Goat  5/25/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Mountain Goat  5/25/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Mountain Goat  5/25/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Mountain Goat  5/25/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Mountain Goat 5/25/18

Go down

Mountain Goat  5/25/18 Empty Mountain Goat 5/25/18

Post by Mountain Goatee Fri May 25, 2018 9:57 am

May 25, 2018 Mnt Goat News Brief

Hi Everyone,

I bring you much news today.

May 12, 2018: In a surprise (but not unexpected) upset the winner of the parliamentary elections was the Sadr coalition, which won control of 17 percent of the seats in parliament. Sadr is thus able to take the lead in trying to form a coalition government. His main opponents are pro-Iran politicians and the much larger group of corrupt politicians. Moqtada al Sadr has come a long way since 2011 when as a Shia leader and senior cleric Sadr was threatening violence against any American military and police trainers who remained in Iraq once U.S. combat troops withdrew by the end of the year. Sadr’s Mahdi Army was defeated by Iraqi forces in 2008 and he was forced to flee to Iran. Sadr returned just before the U.S. troops pulled out and pro-Iranian terror groups become more active. Since then Sadr has been more bluff (and bluster) than real threat, especially to the Americans.

A source in the Iraqi parliament, on Thursday, that the leader of the Sadrist movement Moqtada al-Sadr, will not ally with the head of the list of state law, Nuri al-Maliki, or the head .of the Fatah coalition Hadi al-Ameri in forming the next government.

So where does this effort now stand?

In my last Newsletter dated May 23rd I gave you a breakdown of the events in which we should expect things to happen soon. We know already they are not on schedule but also not too far off. It is only May 25th just 2 weeks since the election. Sadr must decide on a candidate next week sometime since parliament begins its new session with its newly elected members on or around June 1st.

More news….

THE IRAQI PARLIAMENT FAILS AGAIN TO HOLD ITS EMERGENCY SESSION

May 24, 2018

The failure of the outgoing Iraqi parliament to hold an emergency session Thursday afternoon AGAIN, to discuss accusations of rigging the parliamentary elections held on May 12, in an effort to vote to cancel the results.

The session is a continuation of last Saturday's session, which the parliament failed to hold due to the presence of 105 members only, while the meeting requires the presence of a simple majority (half plus one), or 165 deputies out of 328. The Speaker of the Parliament Salim Jubouri to turn the meeting into a consultation.

(Mnt Goat – failed second time already - like I told everyone this is not the place to decide if the election results are valid or not. This is the duty of the judiciary. Do you really think the Sadr Movement, which not has the majority of seats, are going to vote themselves out of a parliament position? Are you crazy or what to even this any real value in this regard will come out of these sessions? This topic is hardly even news worthy it is so petty. Also we must think maybe there was no rigging, at least not enough to warrant nullifying the results. Who is pushing this effort anyhow? Of course the loser Nori al-Maliki, as usual.)

More news….

Khandan –

The Electoral Commission (IHEC) has set the deadline for receipt of appeals for the results of the parliamentary elections on Thursday.

The Electoral Commission said in a statement that it “began to receive appeals for the electoral lists participating on the day of the ballot as well as candidates a few days ago and will end the period of receipt of appeals at the end of official working on Thursday, 31/5/2018.”

(Mnt Goat – the judiciary will not act to ratify the election results until all these deadlines have expired. They then will take time to review all the appeals and findings of the results and make a decision. So here we see that they will not even be able to begin their work in this matter until at least May 31st deadline for appeals. So knowing this then why in hell is the parliament attempting to execute judiciary powers in this matter? This is not within the scope of their work.

Do you see how nice the news connects together if you only READ it and LISTEN to it? Take out the rumors and opinions and get down dirty to the FACTS!)

Formal Articles are below. Due to FACEBOOK limitations they do not print my RED colored fonts or italics, so my comments are in brackets ( ) throughout the articles. I will preface my comments with “Mnt Goat” so you know I am jumping in with observations. Also, I separated the articles with asterisks.

Articles Begin

SADR MEETS WITH ALLIANCE OF SURON AND THE COALITION OF VICTORY

Alsumaria News / Baghdad

A source familiar with the findings of the Alliance of Suron and the coalition of victory on the largest bloc, while noting that there are significant things have not yet been agreed upon, including the person of the Prime Minister.

Al-Arabi newspaper quoted an official source as saying that "the new approaches reached between the alliance and the victory bloc attracted blocks and lists Sunni and civil, such as the alliance of slaves," NOTING THAT "THE TWO PARTIES AGREED ON A GOVERNMENT WITHOUT A SYSTEM OF SECTARIAN ALLOCATION IN THE DISTRIBUTION OF POSITIONS AND A FULL PROGRAM TO COMBAT CORRUPTION AND TRIAL CORRUPT PEOPLE OVER THE PAST YEARS, WHATEVER HIS POSITION OR STATUS. "

The source added that "Sawson and the victory agreed on the need to limit the weapons to the state and raise the banner of the interests of Iraq before the interests of others and to address the effects of a provocative invasion, including the revival of destroyed cities," adding that "these understandings are not the end of the road, After them, including the person of the prime minister himself. "

The leader of the Sadrist movement Moqtada al-Sadr met with Prime Minister Haider Abadi in Baghdad on 20 May 2018, where they discussed the latest developments of the political process, while both sides stressed the importance of the next phase and the need to translate the "decision of

the Iraqi people" and aspirations to reality.

ABADI AND NUJAIFI EMPHASIZE THE IMPORTANCE OF SPEEDING UP THE FORMATION OF THE NEXT GOVERNMENT

Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi discussed with the Vice President Osama Najafi, the political situation and talks on the formation of the government and the IMPORTANCE OF ACCELERATING THE FORMATION OF THE NEXT GOVERNMENT AND THE NEED TO BE STRONG AND NATIONAL AND REPRESENT ALL OF IRAQ.

A statement issued by the Prime Minister's Information Office said that Prime Minister Dr. Haider al-Abadi received at his office Thursday afternoon Vice President Osama Najafi.

SADR WARNS HIS SUPPORTERS NOT TO DRAG IRAQ INTO A "WAR" AND PROMISES OF TO DIVIDE OIL WEALTH IN IRAQ TO THE PEOPLE”

The leader of the Sadrist movement Moqtada al-Sadr warned on Thursday night that Iraq was dragged into the "war", while promising to divide the country's oil wealth to the Iraqis Sadr said in a tweet through his Twitter account: "Beloved .. I do not ask you to reflect a beautiful picture of us al-Sadr, and I do not want you in his stage demonstrations to support ".

The formation of the government, or for threats he added that "anyone who does this will drag Iraq into the midst of war and violence and there is no need to encroach on neighboring countries, either the occupation, we will not give “up our position as long as occupier as I entered the green alone, in my green tent, today I will stand before the challenges of" sectarianism, deviation, corrupt politicians, and the backward and backward engineers, to defend the approach of the ancestors, to achieve the goals, to honor the supervision and prevent sectarianism from aligning and dividing the oil wealth between the people fairly. Poverty and drought, and external interventions and all parties, I am an Iraqi . I am not afraid

SPECIAL PARLIAMENT SESSION TO BE HELD IN THE AFTERNOON MAY 24th

The House of Representatives MP Niazi Mammar Oglu said on Thursday that the PARLIAMENT SESSION TO BE HELD IN THE AFTERNOON WILL INCLUDE THE PROPOSED LAW TO CANCEL THE ELECTIONS FOR THE FIRST READING AND VOTE ON IT IN PRINCIPLE, while noting that the meeting is not losers, but will be attended by MPs winners and others were not nominated.

"The meeting will discuss the violations that took place in the work of the Commission on the day of the elections and what followed, in addition to its refusal to receive the Commission of Inquiry yesterday," Oglu said in a press statement.

"After the submission of the request, 174 deputies announced their readiness to attend the session and interact with them to correct the democratic process and ensure that these mistakes are not repeated in the upcoming electoral entitlements," adding that "the session is not the losers as some of the beneficiaries of the Commission and defenders, A number of deputies winners in addition to the deputies did not participate in the elections. "

He added that "THE MEETING WILL DISCUSS THE VIOLATIONS THAT TOOK PLACE IN ADDITION TO THE PROPOSED LAW TO CANCEL THE ELECTION RESULTS FOR THE FIRST READING AND VOTE IN PRINCIPLE IN PREPARATION FOR THE SECOND READING AND VOTE ON HIM IN OTHER SESSIONS," pointing out that "the time is enough to have the end of June next to proceed with legislation and voting law especially that what is happening is a clear threat to the political process and democracy in the case of condoning it. "

(Mnt Goat remember this is being held by the old parliament not the newly elected one. So if they swear in new members than Sadr movement will have majority of seats.

Technically, the Rules in the Constitution say that the next session of parliament following the elections must swear in the newly elected members. They may try to claim that this is a “special session” of the prior parliament. So can they really even have a session to do what they want to do and that is nullify the elections results? Can you see how this is NOT the place to do this but this is really the responsibility with the Judiciary. Why does the judiciary not speak up? )

The Presidency of the House of Representatives on Wednesday called on members of Parliament to attend the SPECIAL SESSION SCHEDULED TO BE HELD AT FOUR O'CLOCK THIS AFTERNOON to discuss the events that accompanied the election day and the subsequent violations.

It is noteworthy that the Secretary-General of the Islamic Union of Iraqi Turkmen MP Jassem Mohammed Jaafar al-Bayati RULED OUT, ON (MAY 21, 2018), THE POSSIBILITY OF PASSING A BILL TO CANCEL THE ELECTION RESULTS, pointing to several reasons do not allow passage and proceed to apply.

(Mnt Goat – This last paragraph is recapping on the attempt last Monday to do the same. They could not get a quorum and so they are rescheduling the session for Thursday. Depending on the outcome of this session today we will probably see the judiciary then come out and ratify the election results shortly afterwards)

IRAQ: SADR SHOCK, IT MAY BE A WHILE BEFORE IRAQ HAS A NEW GOVERNMENT

MORE THAN HALF THE MEMBERS OF THE OUTGOING PARLIAMENT WANT TO ANNUL THE RESULTS

(Mtn Goat – this is one of those propaganda articles by the opposition news media channels in Iraq. I would disregard it since it is all nonsense. They are stirring the pot with their ideas of trying to annul the election results and holding yet another election. This way they will delay the inevitable longer and they know what this is – it is bringing them to justice for the crimes against Iraq.. Yes, Nori al-Maliki I mean you and your goons!)

May 24, 2018:

It may be a while before Iraq has a new government, which is nothing new. The May 12th elections were controversial and more than half the members of the outgoing parliament want to annul the results. THEY HAVE UNTIL JUNE 30 TH (WHEN THEIR TERMS EXPIRE) TO DO SO. There is some evidence that despite (or because of) the new electronic voting system there was some vote manipulation. The current parliament may also be upset over suspected Iranian efforts to increase control over Iraq.

\

THE REAL REASON FOR THE UNEXPECTED ELECTIONS RESULTS IS POPULAR ANGER AT CORRUPTION. One thing that united all Iraqi voters was anger at the persistent and crippling corruption. Moqtada al Sadr, who was the unexpected winner, had been openly and actively anti-corruption for years and that was why his victorious coalition contained so many non-Shia groups (including communists, who are anathema to Iran). Despite that many Iraqis (and foreign allies) believe Sadr is secretly allied with Iran because the Sadr family has long had ties with Iran and members of the Sadr clan often took refuge in Iran. But that was because the Sadrs were respected Shia clerics and Iran was where the best schools and scholars were. Yet the Sadrs, like most Iraqi Shia Arabs are Arabs and Iraqis first and that has been proven time and time again. Moqtada al Sadr has seen up close and frequently how a Shia clerical dictatorship works in Iran and was not impressed. He largely kept quiet about this BUT IT WAS NO SECRET THAT SADR DID NOT WANT A RELIGIOUS DICTATORSHIP IN IRAQ, MAINLY BECAUSE IT WOULD MAKE THE COUNTRY EVEN MORE DIFFICULT TO RULE.

Sadr also noted that Iranian Arabs (and Arabs in general) are despised by most Iranians. Meanwhile Iraq will demonstrate, over the next few months (or more) why it is considered the most dysfunctional country in the Middle East. Iraqi politicians will argue and negotiate in a lengthy effort to for a governing coalition and then for that coalition to select a prime minister and all the subordinate ministers.

Sadr is often described as anti-American but he is generally anti-foreigners in general but is willing to work with other nations if it helps Iraq. Thus there was a recent visit by Sadr to Saudi Arabia to meet with Saudi leaders. The Saudis had long supported the Sunni minority rule in Iraq because it worked and helped contain Iran. With that Sunni minority government gone and not likely to return anytime soon Sadr believes the Saudis still want an Arab government in Iraq that will help keep Iran out of Arabia. Sadr and the Saudis agree on that as do the majority of Iraqis (including most Kurds and Sunni Arabs).

Iran has not given up on Sadr and still refers to him as a friend and brother. Sadr says nice things back but it is what Sadr does that counts and that won’t be clear until the new government is formed. This might not happen until the end of the year.

THE WARS CONTINUE

May 24, 2018:

The war against ISIL continues but most of the fighting is now taking place near the Syrian border. This is mainly happening west of Mosul and further south in Anbar Province. A growing number of ISIL men are abandoning the Syrian base areas, in part because these are under heavy attack by Kurdish forces and American airpower. But the Iraq/Syria border is also increasingly difficult to get across and has become a “kill zone” where ISIL personnel are the main target. Meanwhile ISIL has had some success in establishing themselves in Kirkuk province. This may well be temporary because if Iraq and the Kurdish government in the north settle more of their differences Kurdish security forces could return to Kirkuk province and restore order (eliminate ISIL and any other terror groups). That night not happen until the end of the year or sometime in 2019 so for the moment ISIL is making the most of their opportunities in Kirkuk.

The American campaign against ISIL in Iraq and Syria continues, especially the intelligence collection and air strikes. American forces in Syria and Iraq work with their local counterparts to search for and attack remaining ISIL personnel and a lot of this action is taking place close to the Syrian border. The SDF (Kurdish led Syrian Defense Force rebels) are handling the ground operations against two known areas in eastern Syria (Deir Zor province) where ISIL is known to occupy two areas in the Jazeera desert. Much of eastern Syria is desert, interspersed by some river valleys and oases. The Jazeera desert, because of its proximity to the Iraqi border, has always been a favorite hideout for smugglers and, since 2003, for Islamic terrorists operating against targets in Iraq. Now that is reversed with American aircraft (and recon satellites) monitoring the area for targets. These are hit by American and Iraqi warplanes and the SDF coordinates its operations with the Iraqis to prevent any friendly fire. ISIL leader and founder Abu Bakr al Baghdadi is believed hiding in one of these Jazeera desert enclaves, apparently close enough (within 30 kilometers) of the Syrian border to quickly move (or try to) into Iraq is it appears his exact location becomes known to the SDF or the Assads.

The American anti-ISIL coalition still carries out several air strikes a day (in Iraq and Syria) and these are often against major targets. The Iraqi airstrikes are infrequent but since April they have been happening, in cooperation with the coalition aircraft that normally control airspace in that part of Syria. ISIL no longer controls any territory in Iraq but Syria is another matter with several remote areas in Syria known to be under ISIL control. The Americans work their own intelligence sources to find and attack targets. After that some data is shared with the Iraqi government (not too dependable), the SDF Kurds in Syria (more reliable) and some Western allies.

ISIL considers itself strongest in Iraq and Syria where there are still a lot of Sunni Arabs who feel oppressed by the local government (in both cases governments dominated by Shia Arabs). ISIL also declared victory over the Americans because the United States has announced (more than once) that it is leaving Iraq and Syria once ISIL is eliminated. ISIL interprets that to mean the Americans are declaring victory and running away no matter how many ISIL are still active in Iraq and Syria.

May 11, 2018: Iraqi officials released details of the recent capture of five senior ISIL leaders (four of them Iraqis), including one who works directly with supreme leader Baghdadi. Also captured was data on ISIL bank accounts, including passwords. The capture was made possible by cooperation between Iraq and SDF (Kurdish led rebels in northeast Syria). Also involved was a sting operation using the favorite ISIL communications app; Telegram.

May 7, 2018: Jordan has agreed to continue the close cooperation with Iraq on border security and the war against ISIL. This cooperation has made Jordan off-limits (for the most part) to ISIL and forced ISIL to rely on Syria alone because the Saudi border was also well protected.

May 6, 2018: Iraqi warplanes carried out more airstrikes against ISIL targets on the Syrian side of the border.

May 4, 2018: One of the new members of parliament from the Kurdish north was a member of PKK. This was a first and will cause some diplomatic problems between Iraq and Turkey.

May 3, 2018: In April 68 civilians and policemen died due to Islamic terrorist violence. All but four of these were civilians. The deaths are down from March when 104 died. That was up a bit from the 91 killed during February and 19 percent of the dead were police. About a third of the deaths occurred in Baghdad. Terror related civilian deaths in Iraq were higher in January (115 dead). Most (78 percent) of the January deaths occurred in Baghdad. The increased casualties are disappointing because the deaths hit a new low (69) in December 2017. With 35 percent of the deaths in Baghdad an old pattern continued. In October when 114 civilians were killed. Most (63 percent) of this violence was equally split between Baghdad (long a Sunni Islamic terrorist target) and Anbar province.

The government has still not resumed reporting casualties among the security forces (military and militias). Civilian deaths were higher (at 196) in September and declined steadily for most of 2017. During the last four months most of the civilian deaths occurred because the victims were near an unexpected suicide bomber attack. Soldiers and police usually can spot and stop suicide bombers but this often means the suicide bomber will set off his explosives before he can he shot dead or captured alive. At that point the bomber is often near civilians who became the casualties instead of the security forces. The government says the January Anbar casualty data will be released once all the data can be collected. With the decline in Islamic terror related deaths other forms of violence are now getting more, long overdue, attention. At the top of the list is tribal feuds. Tribal politics has long been a major factor in Iraqi society, especially the largely Sunni tribes of Anbar and the six major Shia tribes of Basra (the southern province).

DOES IRAN HAVE STILL HAVE ANY CONTROL IN IRAQ?

May 24, 2018:

You can bet they do!

Iran is still controlling Iraqi Shia terrorist groups and Sadr has become more of an Iraqi nationalist than Iranian puppet. By August 2017 Sadr was calling on the Iraqi government to dismantle the Iran backed Shia militias and incorporate loyal (to Iraq) members into the armed forces. The Iraqi prime minister (a Shia), wanted to dismantle these Iran backed Shia Arab militias with more care and take more time doing it. This caution was the result of the (then) upcoming May 12th elections. That vote was expected to be a very concrete example of how much political clout Iran has gained in post-ISIL Iraq. Iran has worked hard to line up political support in Iraq. That Iranian effort failed because at this point Sadr was seen as an opponent of Iranian influence efforts in Iraq. Sadr is also opposed to the Iraqi Shia groups that remained loyal to Iran. One of the things that hurt support for pro-Iran candidates was video on the Internet that purports to show millions of dollars in cash seized at the Iranian border. The money was meant for pro-Iran Iraqis running in the parliamentary elections. Finally, Sadr himself did not run for office and instead served as the administrator, and chaplain, for his coalition.

May 2, 2018: Representatives from Syrian, Iraqi and Iranian Kurdish groups met in Iran to hear Iranian proposals for how it would be more beneficial to accept Iranian support instead of the American backing Kurds have come to prefer. The Kurds cannot ignore the Iranians but apparently still prefer the Americans.

Articles End

Their words not mine…..No Rumors, No Hype, No Opinions ,,,,,

Just the FACTS!

Disclaimer: All information in this newsletter is not intended for investment decisions / purposes. Mnt Goat is not a financial analyst, planner, banker, attorney or associated in any role with giving out professional investment advice.

In ending I want everyone to know your constant prayers in the fight against evil (ISIS) in Iraq have worked. God has guided these young men and women on the battle field. Let us all now know that there is a new battle now to fight. A battle to save our homelands from the corrupt politicians who are bent on taking what they want from our current wealth and from future generations without our permission. We must keep praying for the end to the rapid corruption in Iraq and in the United States. We must pray for our leaders when they are being guided by the Holy Spirit. We must stand by them and let them know we are still there to support them, even after the election is over. I have composed a prayer maybe we can all pray today in our own way and until the revaluation of the Iraq dinar occurs.

PRAYER

“For the Iraqi Prime Minister and the President of the United States, that all their cabinet members, and deputies may be anointed by the Holy Spirit to do God’s will and bring the free democracies of the Republic of Iraq and the United States of America to the much-deserved prosperity and abundance thru justice and freedom from oppression and corruption. That they may be a shining example for the rest of the middle east and to rest of the world to follow.

In the name of Jesus Christ our King and Savior, Amen”

Auf Wiedersehen

Much love to ya all,

Mnt Goat
Mountain Goatee
Mountain Goatee
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum