Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Sources: Sulaimani goes back to the scene and sponsors dialogues between al-Maliki and al-Amiri, and this is Sadr's problem I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Sources: Sulaimani goes back to the scene and sponsors dialogues between al-Maliki and al-Amiri, and this is Sadr's problem I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Sources: Sulaimani goes back to the scene and sponsors dialogues between al-Maliki and al-Amiri, and this is Sadr's problem I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Sources: Sulaimani goes back to the scene and sponsors dialogues between al-Maliki and al-Amiri, and this is Sadr's problem I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Sources: Sulaimani goes back to the scene and sponsors dialogues between al-Maliki and al-Amiri, and this is Sadr's problem I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Sources: Sulaimani goes back to the scene and sponsors dialogues between al-Maliki and al-Amiri, and this is Sadr's problem I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Sources: Sulaimani goes back to the scene and sponsors dialogues between al-Maliki and al-Amiri, and this is Sadr's problem I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Sources: Sulaimani goes back to the scene and sponsors dialogues between al-Maliki and al-Amiri, and this is Sadr's problem I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Sources: Sulaimani goes back to the scene and sponsors dialogues between al-Maliki and al-Amiri, and this is Sadr's problem I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Sources: Sulaimani goes back to the scene and sponsors dialogues between al-Maliki and al-Amiri, and this is Sadr's problem I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Sources: Sulaimani goes back to the scene and sponsors dialogues between al-Maliki and al-Amiri, and this is Sadr's problem I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Sources: Sulaimani goes back to the scene and sponsors dialogues between al-Maliki and al-Amiri, and this is Sadr's problem I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Sources: Sulaimani goes back to the scene and sponsors dialogues between al-Maliki and al-Amiri, and this is Sadr's problem I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Sources: Sulaimani goes back to the scene and sponsors dialogues between al-Maliki and al-Amiri, and this is Sadr's problem I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Sources: Sulaimani goes back to the scene and sponsors dialogues between al-Maliki and al-Amiri, and this is Sadr's problem I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Sources: Sulaimani goes back to the scene and sponsors dialogues between al-Maliki and al-Amiri, and this is Sadr's problem I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Sources: Sulaimani goes back to the scene and sponsors dialogues between al-Maliki and al-Amiri, and this is Sadr's problem I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Sources: Sulaimani goes back to the scene and sponsors dialogues between al-Maliki and al-Amiri, and this is Sadr's problem I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Sources: Sulaimani goes back to the scene and sponsors dialogues between al-Maliki and al-Amiri, and this is Sadr's problem I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Sources: Sulaimani goes back to the scene and sponsors dialogues between al-Maliki and al-Amiri, and this is Sadr's problem I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Sources: Sulaimani goes back to the scene and sponsors dialogues between al-Maliki and al-Amiri, and this is Sadr's problem

Go down

Sources: Sulaimani goes back to the scene and sponsors dialogues between al-Maliki and al-Amiri, and this is Sadr's problem Empty Sources: Sulaimani goes back to the scene and sponsors dialogues between al-Maliki and al-Amiri, and this is Sadr's problem

Post by RamblerNash Thu May 24, 2018 11:38 pm

Sources: Sulaimani goes back to the scene and sponsors dialogues between al-Maliki and al-Amiri, and this is Sadr's problem

Sources: Sulaimani goes back to the scene and sponsors dialogues between al-Maliki and al-Amiri, and this is Sadr's problem 52061-899555

Twilight News

2 hours ago

Al-Hayat newspaper Thursday quoted sources as saying that no less important dialogues were taking place between the leaders of the Da'wa party and the Fatah movement under the patronage of the commander of the Quds Force, General Qasim Soleimani, to achieve the largest bloc before the first session of parliament.

A source close to the Sadrist movement told Al-Hayat that the US Embassy in Baghdad had sent mediators over the last few days to take the pulse of Sadr's efforts to normalize the relationship between the two sides, but Sadr did not respond negatively or positively. In exchange for contacts with European countries such as France and Germany. The sources added that the leader of the Sadrist movement does not want at this stage to provoke the Americans, and did the same thing in 2016 when his followers entered the Green Zone, sent through intermediaries assurances that they will not be exposed to the security of the US Embassy.

The main problem facing Sadr in the task of forming a government he wants to bring together identical streams of vision, such as the "wisdom" and "victory", is the Iranian role, which is constantly working to block final agreements. The sources revealed that «except for the agreement with the (Prime Minister) Haidar Abadi (leader of the victory bloc) on the lines of the alliance of the largest bloc ... The latter's consultations with the political forces did not exceed the pulse of the pulse and protocol meetings».

Sadr met yesterday with the Special Representative of the Secretary-General of the United Nations Jan Kubic to discuss the formation of the government.

The Information Office of the Sadr that «an offer to Kubic latest discussions on the formation of the government». He stressed during the meeting that «be a national Iraqi decision», «the importance of increasing the support and support of the international community and the United Nations to exit Iraq from the tunnel sectarianism and abhorrent quotas and prevent interference in the file of the election government and regional».

In return for Sadr receiving assurances from Shiite, Kurdish and Sunni forces that he is willing to ally him with forming the government, a front leading its negotiations is a leading figure in the Fatah movement, Hadi al-Amiri, who is close to Iran, as well as the leader of the "State of Law Coalition" Nuri al-Maliki. The parties themselves desire to ally with them to form the largest bloc.

In the general context of the leaks from the two fronts, parties and small and medium currents have been nominated within the various coalitions, or individually, refuse to make any assertions about the direction of their alliances, and some have opened secret lines to request ministries or positions in exchange for joining any alliance.

The Abadi bloc was subjected to a tremor yesterday, with the withdrawal of 3 of its members representing the mass of the "Intifada and the people," and their accession to the bloc «Open», while observers believe that 10 others represent the party «Virtue», alone in dialogue with different parties to stay in the block Abadi or withdrawal Of which.

Although al-Sadr recently met with Badr leader Hadi al-Amiri, explaining the meeting as an attempt to split the ranks of Fatah and to attract al-Amiri into a separate alliance with al-Sadr and al-Abadi, close sources confirm the difficulty of dismantling the Fatah movement (47 seats) Which is directly sponsored by Iran and supervised by Soleimani.

Moreover, the leaks confirm that meetings of figures from the Dawa party belonging to Abadi and Maliki, led by party leaders Abdel Halim Zuhairi, Tarek Najem and Ali al-Adeeb, all not involved in the elections, have taken place to discuss the possibility of gathering party seats distributed among the " Law "and" victory "again, and forcing Abadi and Maliki to withdraw from the race to form a government, and work to form a Shiite coalition that ensures the exit of the post of prime minister from the party, referring to threats received by the party actually from Iran can support candidates from outside the« call ».

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/bfc478fa-cef1-4d16-a482-0ff30e4b0967

Sources: Sulaimani goes back to the scene and sponsors dialogues between al-Maliki and al-Amiri, and this is Sadr's problem 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum