Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
For the first time .. candidate for the PKK in the Iraqi parliament I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
For the first time .. candidate for the PKK in the Iraqi parliament I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
For the first time .. candidate for the PKK in the Iraqi parliament I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
For the first time .. candidate for the PKK in the Iraqi parliament I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
For the first time .. candidate for the PKK in the Iraqi parliament I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
For the first time .. candidate for the PKK in the Iraqi parliament I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
For the first time .. candidate for the PKK in the Iraqi parliament I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
For the first time .. candidate for the PKK in the Iraqi parliament I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
For the first time .. candidate for the PKK in the Iraqi parliament I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
For the first time .. candidate for the PKK in the Iraqi parliament I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
For the first time .. candidate for the PKK in the Iraqi parliament I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
For the first time .. candidate for the PKK in the Iraqi parliament I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
For the first time .. candidate for the PKK in the Iraqi parliament I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
For the first time .. candidate for the PKK in the Iraqi parliament I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
For the first time .. candidate for the PKK in the Iraqi parliament I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
For the first time .. candidate for the PKK in the Iraqi parliament I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
For the first time .. candidate for the PKK in the Iraqi parliament I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
For the first time .. candidate for the PKK in the Iraqi parliament I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
For the first time .. candidate for the PKK in the Iraqi parliament I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
For the first time .. candidate for the PKK in the Iraqi parliament I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

For the first time .. candidate for the PKK in the Iraqi parliament

Go down

For the first time .. candidate for the PKK in the Iraqi parliament Empty For the first time .. candidate for the PKK in the Iraqi parliament

Post by RamblerNash Thu May 24, 2018 11:36 pm

For the first time .. candidate for the PKK in the Iraqi parliament

From the list of Shawwar Abdul Wahid in Sulaymaniyah ...

22/05/2018 - 15:07

For the first time .. candidate for the PKK in the Iraqi parliament 8898e32b221fb32a3acd5253a523bfbf_L

For the first time, the Kurdistan Workers' Party (PKK) is able to deliver one of its candidates to the Iraqi Council of Representatives through the list of the "new generation" led by Chaswar Abdul Wahid, through which 14 candidates nominated by the Kurdistan Freedom Movement (PKK) for the Iraqi legislative elections. One of the consequences of the success of a candidate for the PKK, the province of Sulaymaniyah, the fact that the party listed on the lists of Turkish and American terrorism.

In the past, all attempts by Kurdistan Workers to deliver their candidates to the Parliament of Kurdistan or the Iraqi Parliament failed, but in the last elections, the party was able, for the first time, to deliver one of his candidates for the movement of freedom of Kurdistan society to the Iraqi Council of Representatives after receiving 2643 votes in Sulaymaniyah Through the "new generation" list led by Shawwar Abdul Wahid.

Yusra Rajab Kammer, candidate PKK winner in the elections of the Iraqi Council of Representatives, and in the first statement after the announcement of the results, she told the media close to the PKK, anti-Turkey statements, and said one of the points of its program in parliament is to collect votes against external interference and occupation and to address them.

Adding that «the first article of the Iraqi constitution emphasizes a unified homeland sovereign, and Article 8 of the Constitution states that Iraq does not allow any interference from any state».

"The Turkish state invaded Iraq tens of kilometers and built barracks and military bases with bad intentions, so we must thwart this occupation plan and confront it," Kemer said.

According to political analyst Shirzad Zakaria, Basniz said that the PKK, whether or not it is right, is classified by the United States, Europe and the Turkish government as a terrorist organization, and the participation of a person calculated on such an organization in the political process in the country will have negative effects on The whole process, and it is not unlikely that Turkey will make a legal appeal against this candidate.

"It was clear that the Kurdistan Workers' Party (PKK) was working with all its weight to make its candidate on the new generation list," said Zakaria. "Kandil forces (where the PKK leadership) explicitly called for the election of their candidate."

"The success of a PKK candidate in Sulaymaniyah reveals the party's increased presence and influence, with the consent of the dominant forces in the province, which is why Turkey has not lifted the ban on Sulaymaniyah International Airport," he said.

According to the political analyst, the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan supported the PKK in previous stages significantly, so as to get access to the Iraqi parliament, and says, "The success of this candidate will have a negative impact on the National Union, while the Union seeks to improve its relations With Turkey, apart from the negative effects that will be on the entire province, Turkey is currently a key player in the region, and is not in favor of the Kurdistan Region deteriorated relations with Turkey or Iran or any other country because of the Kurdistan Workers ».

However, Fayek Kolbi, a political analyst close to the PKK, said in Basnews' statement that it is democracy and that everyone should respect the people's decision. "We believe that the participation of the Kurdistan Freedom Movement is on the list of the new generation, Positive and not negative, but it is necessary to know that it is for every article, and it may not turn the Iraqi parliament into a platform for hostility against Turkey, at this stage ».

"Turkey is very sensitive to the success of a candidate for the PKK in the parliamentary elections," said political analyst Soran Suakani of Sulaymaniyah. "He expects Ankara to have reactions to the issue, but he points out that the new generation is not part of the Patriotic Union , And it is not supposed to have a direct impact on the Union ».

http://www.basnews.com/index.php/ar/reports/439029

For the first time .. candidate for the PKK in the Iraqi parliament 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum