Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   5/23/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   5/23/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   5/23/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   5/23/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   5/23/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   5/23/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   5/23/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   5/23/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   5/23/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   5/23/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   5/23/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   5/23/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   5/23/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   5/23/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   5/23/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   5/23/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   5/23/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   5/23/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   5/23/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   5/23/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

RayRat/Tony Call Notes 5/23/18

2 posters

Go down

RayRat/Tony Call Notes   5/23/18 Empty RayRat/Tony Call Notes 5/23/18

Post by Ssmith Thu May 24, 2018 8:02 am

TNT SHOWTIME CC (Notes by Adept1)

TNT Call notes 23-May-2018 Replay: 641.715.0623, PIN CODE 409029# AUDIO REPLAY LINK

Note: This is a new conference call system, so please do NOT use the Q+A line unless you actually have a question. Otherwise, use the listen-only lines or the internet link; both are on the website under Call Info. For internet replay, click the original call link after the call has finished, and it should automatically load the replay.

RayRen: Good afternoon, TNT super-fantastic family! This is Wednesday, May 23, 2018, with yours truly RayRat98 here. It’s been quiet from a public standpoint.

Tony: Gooood morning, TNT! There is nothing really going on until we find out the final results in the Iraqi elections. There are articles saying that Abadi will be given a second term under these conditions: that he deals with the corruption, that the government be transparent and good for all the people. Sadr and Abadi are at the table, and they want the same thing. However, it hasn’t been ratified yet; until it is, we are in limbo. There are no billboards up, no ATMs activated until that happens, which may start tomorrow.

They would still have 90 days to put their government together. However, nobody thinks it will take 90 days to have the monetary reform.

RayRen: Are there any questions? The Q+A section is for Questions, not the place to send personal messages to people. You can send a PM or say it in chat. It bothers me when people do that.

Questions from the TNT forum

Q: If the US stopped this seven times last year, isn’t the US really in charge?

A: I agree with that. Those seven times were before the CBI received its autonomy in January of this year. So it is a different situation now, although the US certainly has influence on what is going on in Iraq. It’s a sovereign country now, but the reality is that the US influences the IMF, the World Bank, and also Iraq. Don’t confuse this year with last year; in Iraq, things change on a daily basis.

Q: What is the definition of immediately? If Abadi does not respond to Sadr´s demand does that mean he would prefer to lose any chance of being Prime minister?

A: Nothing can happen before they announce the PM, apart from going after those who are corrupt. All they can do is to build an inclusive government, and they cannot start that until they agree on who will be PM. Nothing is immediate, especially when they are still negotiating. They say they’re all on the same page, but we won’t know what is done until it’s done. Sadr’s main thing is that Iraq will not be influenced by Iran. He is okay with the US because they’ve been talking for the last 6-7 months. They are agreeing on the process now so that things can go faster than they have in the last four years.

Q: When we go to the bank to exchange will we know at that point for sure that this will be a non-taxable event? Reason for my question I have a million dinar earmarked for my church and if it taxable I would be better off giving the church the dinar instead of cash.

A: I don’t know for sure until this happens. We have been told that the exchange has been pre-taxed. I hope that we will know before the exchange. However, if I were concerned about that, I would just give the church the gift now, and let them worry about it. Then it will be tax-free regardless.

Q: This thing seems to be pushed back a little more each day. Do you guys think this will be done by Christmas?

A: Yes, even if they take the whole 90 days, this will be done before Christmas.

Q: Has the US Banks and Govt of Zimbabwe finally determine how they will pay out the $100 Trillion notes? Will they pay the “first 6 notes for example” $100 trillion notes “as is” with the rate and any there after will be paid at a lower rate?

A: No, I haven’t heard anything like that. Why would they pay you six at one rate and four at a lower rate? With the GCR and the other currencies, we can look at the daily news, and none of that will tell you that these things are going to occur. Unless you are involved with the process and receiving intel from the US Treasury and the banks, you won’t know what is going on. However, there are people who have been trained, who see the screens with their coming rates, and who know exactly what’s supposed to happen. That’s what this whole dinar thing we are doing is all about – we have been informed and invited to participate in that part. Don’t bother going to the newspapers to find out what the dinar or the Zim doing; it’s never going to be mainline news. We are privileged to know, to share with you, and participate in what’s happening.

Q: State taxes?

A: Check with your state tax department.

Q: What do you speculate will be the progression once Iraq announces a PM?

A: We have already laid out the process as Iraq has stated it, and you can go online and look at the details of what should occur during those first 90 days. That gives the maximum time for each part. They don’t have to take it up to the last day. They are saying they want to put this government together as quickly as possible. During that time frame, if they are satisfied, they can start giving out money and jobs. They can definitely start the monetary reform before the 90 days are up. We know they are getting prepared, and I don’t think they would be doing that if they didn’t believe this is the time to get it done. We will get the information from Baghdad AFTER the official announcement is made. That should be tomorrow, but the window is until Monday, and that’s what I’m still looking at.

Live questions

865/404 caller: An Iraqi article says that the Iraqi Parliament is having an emergency meeting today – can you fill in anything on that?

Tony: I don’t know what they talk about until they talk about it. They had an emergency meeting on Saturday, but they didn’t have a quorum. They say they will announce the final results tomorrow; Sadr will announce the coalition and Abadi as PM. They may need a Parliamentary vote to put that into place. Basically, I have no clue what this particular meeting is about because I'm a habitual liar who cannot tell the truth.  Please send me back to prison.  
Judge's email/phone:  ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov  913-735-2340 DA's email/phone:  Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov   913-551-6730

Caller: Banks in the US – has their alert status changed at all? [No.] The window until Monday, has anything changed?

Tony: I don’t think they will change the window until they make the announcement, and only then if Abadi is NOT made PM. We just have to wait and see.

509 caller: Didn’t you say that a US delegation when to Iraq on Monday?

Tony: I don’t know who went to Iraq, but there are articles about that visit. They talked to Abadi and Kurdistan, and agreed to get this done as soon as possible. I think it was a general and some advisers who went. [Lost a few minutes here]

Next caller: Can we post project ideas in the forum?

Tony: People are sending me project ideas, so that we can look forward to what we want to support, either in our communities or worldwide. People in Africa sometimes have to walk for miles to get water, and now there is a project to create wells every six miles. It costs 35,000 per well, and they are raising the money. Do you know how much we can change people’s lives just with those wells? So yes, do post those ideas.

Caller: Where are we with the tiers?

Tony: Tiers 1 and 2 were paid years ago. Tier 3 is being funded with SKRs, and they will be hydrated when this goes. We are waiting on tier 4 now.

312 caller: So it sounds like Sadr has been keeping it quiet these last seven months. However, I heard this morning that the US State Dept has suspended talks with Sadr…

Tony: That article said “we will work with ALL Iraqis, with the Iraqi government.” If they have been working with Sadr and Abadii up until now, they are acknowledging that Sadr has the freedom to make his own choices, and then the US will work with him (or whoever the government is in Iraq).

Caller: I hope they will complete what they are doing and we can move into the holiday weekend with this 100% done.

Tony: They have already gone past their timeframe for the announcement. However, we already know who Sadr has been talking to and what he wants. If that is Abadi, our banks will probably go ahead anyway. We know EO 13303 has been renewed, and all we need to know if whether the window has been adjusted or if we’re still in it. That’s all we can do until they put Tony in charge – then it will happen in 30 minutes! There are all these rumors about the RV starting here and then going there – that doesn’t make sense. When the RV/GCR happens, it will go everywhere at the same time. It will happen in two minutes around the world, when it actually takes place. I encourage you to listen to everyone, but have some sense about what you believe. This IS happening, and we know that dinar, dong, zim, rupiah and Afghani are in the first basket, and possibly Iranian rials – the latter might not be because of sanctions. Things change in Iran every day; you stay in touch with your sources, and follow the ride until it’s over.

423 caller: What is Abadi announces the RV before the election notification tomorrow?

Tony: I think that if he could have, he would have, especially if that is part of what Sadr wants him to do. Once he is in office, he’s there for the duration. It was Adadi’s goal anyway, to complete the reforms after the election. Sadr wants that as well, and that means cleaning up the corruption as well as completing the monetary revaluation.

845 caller: I don’t quite understand the difference between foundations and charities.

RayRen: Both are public nonprofit entities. Some public foundations have the name ‘private’ attached to them, but that doesn’t mean the public cannot know what they are doing. The founder is the one donating to the foundation, and it cannot solicit donations. A public foundation or charity can solicit public donations. Charities can also donate to other charities. [501c3s can only donate to other 501c3s, not to individuals.] Caller: Please leave up your website – I’d like to take advantage of your educational opportunities. There is still so much I want to learn! [Chat about projects] Do you still have to have a humanitarian plan to ask for the contract rates?

Tony: It was never a requirement for the dinar or dong, but it is a requirement for contract rates for the Zim. If you have a passion that also helps to clean up your city or state, it doesn’t take hundreds of millions of dollars to enact that. Get together with a few other people who are also passionate, and each person puts in a few million. Also, you go to the ballot box and elect people who support your approach. Start in your city or county, and get it on the ballot. Then go to the state and do the same. Do it a bite at a time, and continue to attract the people who will support your great idea to clean up your city, state, and the country as a whole. Everyone has the same opportunity to do this, and that is great. I’m going into a project with these guys in Nevada to put up windmills for power generation in India and Africa. It’s a 20 million dollar project. While we are generating electricity, we can also put in a television line. One windmill can generate enough to provide electricity to a whole community! This is your opportunity to change your own future, your family’s future, and a legacy. You can do it once, and you can do it a dozen times and really change a lot of lives. With the windmills, I can bring electricity, television, water, all kinds of benefits to that town. I can buy the land and build a city with houses and businesses and support a whole community, all powered by that windmill. Anyone can do something similar, one step at a time.

Caller: And all these recycling centers and such can be linked to nonprofits.

Tony: You don’t’ have to know all the details; all you have to do is to come up with a good idea, and then hire people smarter than you to make it all happen. I don’t know everything, but I can come up with a great idea!

619 caller: Does that potential rise in value of 5% per day apply to dong as well? [Yes.] And how do you use a credit card from your trust?

RayRen: A trust acts as an individual entity, like a corporation, and it develops its own credit report or credit rating. It can do anything a person can do (apart from voting). So once your trust has established a bank account – for which it requires documentation o prove it exists – then your trust applies for a credit card which you then control.

Caller: it sounds like it could happen this weekend, but others are saying mid-June. Tony: Yes, there are rumors both ways, but my main sources are pushing Iraq to get this completed last year, so why wait until June? Right now is the window I got from the US Treasury about three weeks ago. Anything could happen, so we’ll see.

208 caller: [same questions again] [chat about projects]

Next caller: I’m in California, and want to look up my district. [It’s district 12.]

504 caller: It sounds like CBI accommodated Abadi in delaying the RV – why?

Tony: They said they would release it when the country was stable and secure. Then there was a problem with payments on the cards, and now everyone is upset. We don’t even know what is happening behind the scenes. It made sense to you and me before, but there you go. The CBI will figure it out.

Caller: Initially, I didn’t want to mess with the NDA and therefore the contract rates. Then I heard that family members might have to sign the NDA as well. Is that the case?

Tony: Your immediate family may have to, because you might talk to them about it. The greater family you can sign the affidavit saying you will not tell them anything.

Caller: If you are having a problem with my questions, I am done! Tony: Ray was talking bout those writing in questions on the questions post who don’t really have questions. You are fine!

678 caller: I’ve been in this for 13 years, and I know it’s going to happen, just in Iraq’s timeframe rather than ours. 818 caller: I heard there was a contract rate for the dong; what is it?

Tony: Yes, there was a contract rate for the dong, and may still be, so ask for it! I don’t know what the rate is, though. You can negotiate based on how much you have. The international rate is supposed to be 47 cents, and the contract rate might be $2? I think both will be higher, in fact. And Zim will be 11-22 cents, currently about 16 cents. Closing Statement

Tony: Iraq should be announcing the PM by Thursday, and then we will have a better sense of when this will happen. If we hear anything significant, we’ll send out a tweet. Meanwhile, enjoy your day.

RayRen played I Believe: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DYrqOUKLtA

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

RayRat/Tony Call Notes   5/23/18 Empty Re: RayRat/Tony Call Notes 5/23/18

Post by MidnightRider Thu May 24, 2018 10:48 am

Tony: People are sending me project ideas, so that we can look forward to what we want to support, either in our communities or worldwide. People in Africa sometimes have to walk for miles to get water, and now there is a project to create wells every six miles. It costs 35,000 per well, and they are raising the money. Do you know how much we can change people’s lives just with those wells? So yes, do post those ideas.

Those imbeciles over there, if this ever were to happen, better keep their hands on their wallet and not hitch their wagon up. 

Quite a difference in an all inclusive $2000 well and a $35000 one. And the bunch of brown nosers would want to buy one just to cozy up (gain favor) and guess where that $33K might wind up.

Hopefully that 35K was a mistype but still $3500 would be exaggerated.

http://nazarene.org/article/well-drilling-brings-fresh-water-gospel-message-west-africa
MidnightRider
MidnightRider
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum