Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Steffen Rowe/Tank   "Going After the Kings, Part 11" - GCR/RV SPEAK Update  5/23/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Steffen Rowe/Tank   "Going After the Kings, Part 11" - GCR/RV SPEAK Update  5/23/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Steffen Rowe/Tank   "Going After the Kings, Part 11" - GCR/RV SPEAK Update  5/23/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Steffen Rowe/Tank   "Going After the Kings, Part 11" - GCR/RV SPEAK Update  5/23/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Steffen Rowe/Tank   "Going After the Kings, Part 11" - GCR/RV SPEAK Update  5/23/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Steffen Rowe/Tank   "Going After the Kings, Part 11" - GCR/RV SPEAK Update  5/23/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Steffen Rowe/Tank   "Going After the Kings, Part 11" - GCR/RV SPEAK Update  5/23/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Steffen Rowe/Tank   "Going After the Kings, Part 11" - GCR/RV SPEAK Update  5/23/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Steffen Rowe/Tank   "Going After the Kings, Part 11" - GCR/RV SPEAK Update  5/23/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Steffen Rowe/Tank   "Going After the Kings, Part 11" - GCR/RV SPEAK Update  5/23/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Steffen Rowe/Tank   "Going After the Kings, Part 11" - GCR/RV SPEAK Update  5/23/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Steffen Rowe/Tank   "Going After the Kings, Part 11" - GCR/RV SPEAK Update  5/23/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Steffen Rowe/Tank   "Going After the Kings, Part 11" - GCR/RV SPEAK Update  5/23/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Steffen Rowe/Tank   "Going After the Kings, Part 11" - GCR/RV SPEAK Update  5/23/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Steffen Rowe/Tank   "Going After the Kings, Part 11" - GCR/RV SPEAK Update  5/23/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Steffen Rowe/Tank   "Going After the Kings, Part 11" - GCR/RV SPEAK Update  5/23/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Steffen Rowe/Tank   "Going After the Kings, Part 11" - GCR/RV SPEAK Update  5/23/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Steffen Rowe/Tank   "Going After the Kings, Part 11" - GCR/RV SPEAK Update  5/23/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Steffen Rowe/Tank   "Going After the Kings, Part 11" - GCR/RV SPEAK Update  5/23/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Steffen Rowe/Tank   "Going After the Kings, Part 11" - GCR/RV SPEAK Update  5/23/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Steffen Rowe/Tank "Going After the Kings, Part 11" - GCR/RV SPEAK Update 5/23/18

2 posters

Go down

Steffen Rowe/Tank   "Going After the Kings, Part 11" - GCR/RV SPEAK Update  5/23/18 Empty Steffen Rowe/Tank "Going After the Kings, Part 11" - GCR/RV SPEAK Update 5/23/18

Post by Ssmith Thu May 24, 2018 7:35 am

Steffen Rowe/Tank   "Going After the Kings, Part 11" - GCR/RV SPEAK Update  5/23/18 Tank_116

23 May, 2018 19:24

GOING AFTER THE KINGS, PART 11

The Kingdom of Heaven

Luke 18:20-21

20 When the Pharisees demanded that Yahshua tell them where the Kingdom of Heaven was, to know where God would return, he answered them saying,

21 The Kingdom of God cometh not with observation that one can say, “Look, here it is” or “lo, it is there”, for behold, the Kingdom of Heaven is in you.

OLD CONTRACTS HAVE EXPIRED

As of December 27th, 2017 the five year extension of the Order’s contract to bring the world under one Government and eliminate 90% of the human population ended. Their efforts now, after spending the last 30 years doing nothing for humanity have been rooted around getting countries to sign the same contract again. After destroying whole nations economies, eliminating opportunities for new technologies to come to market, poisoning our air, food, water, and medicine, and generally violating every aspect of said agreement, you can imagine that Countries are not as willing to re-sign such an agreement. This is where the Chinese branch of the Rothschilds comes into play. You may know them as the “Chinese Elders”.

They’ve created the myths of the benevolent Chinese Elders, the Ancient Elders, the Dragon families, and a myriad of other possibilities. Depending on who is telling the story you’ll hear about Grandfather and his life long mission to protect the wealth of the world, the Gold of Solomon, and the great wisdom of the Chinese people. All of these things were designed to shame us for our lack of appreciation and knowledge because of the youth of our nation. These are clever methods to control us.

The reality is that the Dragon families have nothing to do with being Chinese, except for the Golden and Black Dragon Families of course. The Blue Dragons are British, the White Dragons are Austrian, the Red Dragons are Russian, the Black Dragons are Italian, American, and Chinese, and the Green Dragons are Middle Eastern.

Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama are currently acting as Co-Pindars. Obama used his presidency to get Pablo Escobar’s right hand man released from prison and he in turn organized MS-13 to work in the banks all over. They receive text messages on burner phones that tell them to block or redirect our transfers.

Meanwhile, Eric Prince founder of Black Water’s civilian military was hired by the Chinese Elders to destroy the American Economy and buy it back for pennies on the dollar. Their methods of warfare are to essentially block any money coming into the country, especially from the Trust. He’s also supposed to steal as much money from the Trust as possible and take a 20% commission.

There’s currently a firewall set up around the entire banking system. But it doesn’t matter how much money you have if people won’t sell to you. Kim has purchase orders from countries all over the world for various products that are desperately needed. She’s given the large companies the chance to do the right thing but they refuse to sell her anything for fear of repercussions from the Rothschilds or their Chinese counterparts the Elders. They did after all threaten the world at the United Nations in September that if they did not have absolute control of the world by September 2018 that they would unleash biological weapons and kill everyone on the planet.

THE CROWN

The way it works is that the Rothschilds are the “Crown” that all of our legal system has pledged themselves to. What they don’t realize is that the “Crown” is owned by the Trust. Therefore, the Trust is the only Sovereign entity and everyone else is a sub-sovereign. This is why the document that was provided by Kim-Possible releasing the United States from the Crown is so important. The key to all of our freedom is in them accepting this Sovereignty and standing on equal ground as a fellow Sovereign.

So we have a task ahead of us as the money is securely released to the people. We’ll have to create business models that develop products and services from the ground up. The Rothschilds have controlled every aspect of production for years. They have controlled the mines for the raw materials, the factories, the patents, the labor, the technology, the employees, and all the factors in between to ensure they profit on every transaction. This system stagnates the ability of alternative ideas, methods, and technologies from ever emerging unless they own them. This is the Non-Compete system they have used to monopolize the world.

The Rothschilds evil empire seeks to enslave or kill everyone by getting countries to renew contracts that expired in December 2017. Fortunately, countries are catching on and have been reaching out to the Trust to get their own Sovereign paperwork and proper designation. Once they accept that reality, no one can renegotiate their agreement for 499 years.

The played out practices of the head slaves are predictable and illogical. It prevents development and limits human potential creating the illusion that we are less than they are. They are not Gods or even Kings. In fact, there’s only one King on Earth, and that is God.

ONE TRUE KING

Now if there is one King and he is divine, then we are truly living in the Kingdom of Heaven. This Kingdom is exactly what we make it to be. That means that we have to accept our role as the children of God being made in the likeness and image of our creator. Our thoughts, our words, and our actions have the power and potency to create the world we want to live in.

People are always waiting for a power outside of themselves to come back and save them. But consider what the scriptures actually say. The messiah told the disciples to wait in the upper room for powers from on high. On the day of Pentecost they received the Holy Spirit in their hearts and in their minds. Now if God is the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit, then didn’t the Messiah already return?

So what are we waiting for?

If we’re waiting for a sign from Heaven, then maybe this is it. God speaks to us through everything and everyone. The critics and various haters have yet to explain the constant nonperformance of the Chinese Elders or whoever it is that’s supposed to be running the exchanges. I have done all I can to try and give you the truth. I’ve admitted when I was wrong and apologized. I haven’t attacked anyone accept the head slaves who think they’re our masters. I’ve felt the need to proclaim that we are not satisfied with their offers of enslavement and genocide. Our elected leaders have been to paralyzed with fear to respond intelligently on our behalf. God can use anyone to get his message out. Is it so hard to believe that he could use me? What about you?

TANK

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Steffen Rowe/Tank   "Going After the Kings, Part 11" - GCR/RV SPEAK Update  5/23/18 Empty Re: Steffen Rowe/Tank "Going After the Kings, Part 11" - GCR/RV SPEAK Update 5/23/18

Post by Kevind53 Thu May 24, 2018 9:21 pm

Talk about myths and fairy tales ..... or maybe I should just say flat out lies.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Steffen Rowe/Tank   "Going After the Kings, Part 11" - GCR/RV SPEAK Update  5/23/18 2805820865  Steffen Rowe/Tank   "Going After the Kings, Part 11" - GCR/RV SPEAK Update  5/23/18 2805820865  Steffen Rowe/Tank   "Going After the Kings, Part 11" - GCR/RV SPEAK Update  5/23/18 2805820865  Steffen Rowe/Tank   "Going After the Kings, Part 11" - GCR/RV SPEAK Update  5/23/18 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum