Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
"Sadr wants Reinstatement" - Tues. AM TNT Thoughts/News 5/22/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
"Sadr wants Reinstatement" - Tues. AM TNT Thoughts/News 5/22/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
"Sadr wants Reinstatement" - Tues. AM TNT Thoughts/News 5/22/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
"Sadr wants Reinstatement" - Tues. AM TNT Thoughts/News 5/22/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
"Sadr wants Reinstatement" - Tues. AM TNT Thoughts/News 5/22/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
"Sadr wants Reinstatement" - Tues. AM TNT Thoughts/News 5/22/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
"Sadr wants Reinstatement" - Tues. AM TNT Thoughts/News 5/22/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
"Sadr wants Reinstatement" - Tues. AM TNT Thoughts/News 5/22/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
"Sadr wants Reinstatement" - Tues. AM TNT Thoughts/News 5/22/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
"Sadr wants Reinstatement" - Tues. AM TNT Thoughts/News 5/22/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
"Sadr wants Reinstatement" - Tues. AM TNT Thoughts/News 5/22/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
"Sadr wants Reinstatement" - Tues. AM TNT Thoughts/News 5/22/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
"Sadr wants Reinstatement" - Tues. AM TNT Thoughts/News 5/22/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
"Sadr wants Reinstatement" - Tues. AM TNT Thoughts/News 5/22/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
"Sadr wants Reinstatement" - Tues. AM TNT Thoughts/News 5/22/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
"Sadr wants Reinstatement" - Tues. AM TNT Thoughts/News 5/22/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
"Sadr wants Reinstatement" - Tues. AM TNT Thoughts/News 5/22/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
"Sadr wants Reinstatement" - Tues. AM TNT Thoughts/News 5/22/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
"Sadr wants Reinstatement" - Tues. AM TNT Thoughts/News 5/22/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
"Sadr wants Reinstatement" - Tues. AM TNT Thoughts/News 5/22/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

"Sadr wants Reinstatement" - Tues. AM TNT Thoughts/News 5/22/18

Go down

"Sadr wants Reinstatement" - Tues. AM TNT Thoughts/News 5/22/18 Empty "Sadr wants Reinstatement" - Tues. AM TNT Thoughts/News 5/22/18

Post by Ssmith Wed May 23, 2018 8:02 am

TNT

Tishwash:

Yesterday on Franks call he accused “Sunny” of belonging and posting information from his “premium group.” I DO NOT belong to Franks premium group. The notes below were sent to me anonymously through a third party.

FRANK26 KTFA CC, Monday 21, 2018 – "SADR WANTS RE-INSTATEMENT OF IRAQI DINAR DONE IMMEDIATELY!"

Frank in a blue suit, blue vest, gold on white striped shirt with white/gold striped tie and pocket handkerchief sitting on his blue couch. He is a snappy dresser. All is in Franks opinion.

Sadr and Abadi working together. Maliki is not needed. He’s done! Maliki was given two ultimatums he could not meet – to bring back the trillions he stole and the martyrs he killed.

Corruption was brought out in the election. The General from Iran ran and Maliki is nowhere to be seen. Without a political position you are stripped of your immunity. USA has the evidence of Maliki’s wrongdoings.

Sadr did not get the most votes but you or I going to tell them? The media jumped the gun.

The National Bank of Iraq was told while the elections were going on, that they need to update their software on their ATM machines. Then told them we are going to give you 24 hour notice when to activate the ATM machines.

Iraq’s currency was removed from International status by the United States, IMF and World Bank. The US is in control. The US is in control of a lot of things in Iraq.

Complaint’s about the election was taken to Parliament last Saturday. Parliament members did not show up. No quorum.

CBI has given every bank notification to have ATM's ready.

The 24 hour period will include: billboards lit up; Presentation boards inside financial institutions. and both in Article form for citizens read.

Iraq will soon form a basket in the Middle East of currencies to include the Iranian Rial, USD, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait with IQD.

The value of these countries currencies can't be lower than of AMF. (Arabic equivalent of IMF).

These basket currencies can't be higher than AAD (Arabic Counting Dinar.)

Highest value of currencies in basket: 3 units of IMF 's SDR is the highest rate.
(not a clue what that means!)

SADR WANTS REINSTATEMENT DONE IMMEDIATELY. HE DEMANDED FINANCIAL REFORM OF DINAR IN JANUARY.

Fullsail:
(Trinidad posted link this am on chat.... nice catch
https://www.cnn.com/2018/05/21/africa/zimbabwe-commonwealth-countries/index.html

Zimbabwe applies to re-join Commonwealth, 15 years after leaving

By Bukola Adebayo, CNN

Updated 4:05 PM ET, Mon May 21, 2018

Zimbabwean President Emmerson Mnangagwa delivers his state of the nation address at a joint sitting of the parliament and the senate in Harare on December 20, 2017.

Lagos, Nigeria (CNN)Zimbabwe has applied to re-join the Commonwealth after the country withdrew its membership 15 years ago under former President Robert Mugabe.

Commonwealth Secretary-General, Patricia Scotland, said Zimbabwe's President Emmerson Mnangagwa submitted a application on May 15 for the country to return to the 53-member group of mostly British former colonies.

"Zimbabwe's eventual return to the Commonwealth, following a successful membership application, would be a momentous occasion, given our shared rich history," Scotland said in a statement.

(pic) Zimbabweans finally laugh at ex-leader Mugabe in new comedy

To rejoin, Zimbabwe must go through an assessment followed by consultations with other members states, the statement said.

Zimbabwe was first suspended from the Commonwealth in 2002 on the grounds that Mugabe, who had ruled the country since independence in 1980, rigged his re-election in 2002 and persecuted his opponents.

The former dictator withdrew Zimbabwe's membership out of the group after the country's suspension was renewed in 2003.

Mugabe was ousted last November following a military takeover and impending impeachment ending his 37-year rule over the country.

The Commonwealth secretariat will send observers to monitor the country's elections in July, following an invitation from the Zimbabwean government, the statement said.

--end--

Harambe:
Reuters: Iran tells Europe to step up and save nuclear deal

https://reut.rs/2s3npos

CNBC: Brent crude oil trades near $80 as supply concerns mount

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/05/21/oil-markets-worries-over-venezuelan-su​pply.html

Trinidad:
Zimbabwe applied to rejoin. https://www.cnn.com/2018/05/21/africa/zimbabwe-commonwealth-countries/​index.html

Harambe:
CNBC: Forget Iran. Here's the real US foreign policy 'catastrophe' in ​the Middle East
https://www.cnbc.com/2018/05/22/forget-iran-russia-is-the-real-threat-​to-the-us-in-the-middle-east.html

Four2atous:
Reserve Bank of Zimbabwe (RBZ) governor John Mangudya revealed recentl​y that the central bank had imported $400 million this year to ease ca​sh shortages, but depositors continue to struggle to access their mone​y.= https://bulawayo24.com/index-id-business-sc-companies-byo-135917.html

Interesting insight on the USD/ Martin Armstrong – Rates are Going to Jump to 10% Instantaneously= https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFRuRoqLKZU

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum