Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.


We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL

Enter your email address:

 The Big Call w/ Bruce Intel Notes by PinkRoses 5/22/18 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

The Big Call w/ Bruce Intel Notes by PinkRoses 5/22/18

Go down

 The Big Call w/ Bruce Intel Notes by PinkRoses 5/22/18 Empty The Big Call w/ Bruce Intel Notes by PinkRoses 5/22/18

Post by Ssmith on Wed May 23, 2018 7:46 am



Welcome Everybody to the Big Call tonight. Let’s see where we are guys. We tend to think we are done with Iraq, but there is always something else that seems to be there for us to be aware of when it comes to Iraq. Now it is no different. What we are hearing from there is yes the ATMs are on. Yes, the lower denominations are out. Yes, they have an in-country rate which is a good rate, and I kind of gave you a heads up what that was and is still true. It is a little higher than what I said, but we got that confirmed from HSBC London today. It is a cool thing, but we have been under a kind of moderate blackout with Iraq so that we are not really getting 100% from Iraq what is going on. It kind of has been blacked out. It has been kind of quiet. What we are looking for is for Iraq to put out this international rate. We know it has an in-country rate and we know what it is and it should be on CBI and the same as the international rate. Probably be the same rate as the front screen rate on our bank screen. The question is when it is going to be revealed.

Bruce: Our understanding was today we are looking now and still looking for this and maybe it is happening in a little while, but as of 2:30pm this afternoon our Treasury had not released Iraq to put out their rate. It is important for that to happen even though Iraq is a sovereign nation obviously we are tied at the hip, and they really need to put that out when they are sort of instructed to. I hate to say it that way. It does not seem right for a sovereign nation would have to wait like this. However, whenever our Treasury and I am not sure if it is Steven Mnuchin or if it is Mick Mulvaney, but I would think someone like that will be contacting al-Alaq who is the head of the Central Bank of Iraq, the CBI, to let them put that out. That is one aspect of it that I believe we are going to need.

Bruce: The other aspect of it is more related to where we are on our Tiers. Remember Tier 1 and 2 were paid out completely and liquid. We are waiting for Tier 3 to complete. Tier 3 completed either Sunday or yesterday morning, and we are waiting for liquidity to occur with Tier 3 groups. That would include groups out west primarily and also the so called VIPs are in that group, and the Cores. We have three separate sections. I believe I talked about that on Thursday. This is what is interesting.

Bruce: We did find out today that the VIPs, 11,560 people, in that group, in that portion of the Tier 3 have been made liquid. That means we have the rest of Tier 3, the Ancillary people and the Cores, to be paid or to be made liquid which is the term being used to be made liquid and to be hydrated is another term. When that occurs our toll free numbers are suppose to happen simultaneously. That is how close we are. We don’t know exactly when those remaining Tier 3 are to be made liquid. That is what we are trying to determine, or get a feed on to determine just how close we are to receiving a toll free number and setting our appointments and begin. That is really the jest of where we are right now. That sort of where we have learned today that things are moving forward in that direction. We were caught off guard a little bit with the fact the Tier 3 VIPs were made liquid but now we need everybody else of the group to be made liquid.

Bruce: We have 3 things need to be done. We have Iraq to put out their new rate. I think that needs to be done. Yesterday we were waiting for the rate of the Vietnamese Dong to come back up. To this point I do not know if it has come back up on the screens. The dinar needs to happen internationally. Also we have the remaining Tier 3s to be made liquid, and we need the toll free numbers. Does one have to happen before the other 2 or do they all happen simultaneously? Not really sure. We probably get a better feed on it between now and Thursday if we do a call on Thursday, but we are feeling like everything is really there. Everything I am hearing certain people have been invited to come to receive liquidity out west. We just going to have to see whether or not that is true for everybody or there is going to be more time involved in this.

Bruce: I have heard some other things that people do not think it is not going to happen quite yet. I have heard that. I am not hearing from my sources that are putting it out, that are moving it out. You know as well as I do we are waiting for the same thing. I am just not hearing anything to take it away. In fact one of our contacts with HSBC London was also talking about the fact we are in a very good 24 hour window. I hope that is exactly where we are and we are right there. That was as of 1:00pm this afternoon. I think there may be something else or maybe more, but if there is I am not hearing it.

Bruce: There was some chatter today that maybe the Dodd Frank Act needed to be voted on tomorrow and that would be something that we would need to wait for. We found out that was being voted on today, but it was not related to the RV in anyway. It was not going to be something we had to wait on passage before we move forward. I am doing my best not to say it is right here and to call it because it is not what I am suppose to do. I am going to tell you I am seeing some movement in the right direction. I am seeing things coming together. We just got these little areas that we hope everything we still are waiting for, there maybe more. If there is I am not aware of it at this point. I say we move forward, stay in faith and believe in this coming through for us in a very timely manner. That is all I got. That is everything I am thinking of right now. Let’s just stay with it and see where it goes in the next day or so.

Bruce: Thank you Pastor Steven, Sue, Bob, and Big Call audience all over this universe. Thank you for being patient and for waiting like we all are waiting patiently. I want to lift you up and encourage you and say we are almost to the end of the ride. All have a Good Night Everybody.


Posts : 20038
Join date : 2012-04-10

Back to top Go down

 The Big Call w/ Bruce Intel Notes by PinkRoses 5/22/18 Empty Re: The Big Call w/ Bruce Intel Notes by PinkRoses 5/22/18

Post by clyde b on Thu May 24, 2018 1:08 am

SOMETHINGS ARE OVERKILL-NICE GUY,BUT YOU BETTER-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKix_06L5AY

clyde b
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Posts : 157
Join date : 2018-04-16

Back to top Go down

Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum