Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

"800 Number Confusion" by Big H - 5/23/18 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

"800 Number Confusion" by Big H - 5/23/18

Go down

"800 Number Confusion" by Big H - 5/23/18 Empty "800 Number Confusion" by Big H - 5/23/18

Post by Ssmith on Wed May 23, 2018 7:44 am

Hi All,

I’m a bit confused concerning the #800 as they apply to foreign countries. We all have heard on a very regular basis that the #800 will be available for the US, Canada, and Mexico. But we never hear anything about the release of those #800 for the over 200 other countries of the world. I’m an American living in the Philippines and although there are 4 branches of HSBC located in the business district of Metro Manila and 12 branches located in other parts of the country, will we have an #800 for one of them? I only ask this because a few days ago while listening to Parry and Kent Dunn, Kent stated that those currency holders living in Thailand would have to travel to Hong Kong for their exchanges (I have just discovered via an internet search that Thailand apparently does not have an HSBC branch any in the country so this might make sense). Is this also something those of us living in the Philippines or neighboring countries might have to contend with? I did hear only once, and I do listen very regularly, that upon #800 availability, we should simply call the given number telling the person at the other end of the line that we are in the Philippines, Namibia, or Kamchatka and we would be directed accordingly. What’s the latest on this?

And within the past few days I heard that the rate would be higher in the US and Canada than for the rest of the world. It has not snowed here in the Philippines in the 27 years I've lived here so immediately upon my exchange I intend to return to the states and pursue my humanitarian projects there. Will I and people like me in a similar situation be penalized simply for our present geographical location?

I’m not griping here but maybe one of the gurus can speak to this conundrum.

All will unfold in God’s good time.

Big H
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

"800 Number Confusion" by Big H - 5/23/18 Empty Re: "800 Number Confusion" by Big H - 5/23/18

Post by clyde b on Thu May 24, 2018 1:39 am

REMEMBER NO 800'S NUMBERS-NO ONE WILL CALL YOU AND IF THEY DONT WARN PEOPLE THAT THEY ARE CALLING FROM A BANK,EXCHANGE CENTER OR UST-THEN ALL YOU WILL GET IS SONG SAYING THIS-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SIdJrFeilAs

clyde b
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum