Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "We Can Hear the Train Coming" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26  5/21/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "We Can Hear the Train Coming" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26  5/21/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "We Can Hear the Train Coming" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26  5/21/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "We Can Hear the Train Coming" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26  5/21/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "We Can Hear the Train Coming" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26  5/21/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "We Can Hear the Train Coming" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26  5/21/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "We Can Hear the Train Coming" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26  5/21/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "We Can Hear the Train Coming" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26  5/21/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "We Can Hear the Train Coming" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26  5/21/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "We Can Hear the Train Coming" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26  5/21/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "We Can Hear the Train Coming" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26  5/21/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "We Can Hear the Train Coming" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26  5/21/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "We Can Hear the Train Coming" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26  5/21/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "We Can Hear the Train Coming" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26  5/21/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "We Can Hear the Train Coming" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26  5/21/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 "We Can Hear the Train Coming" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26  5/21/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
 "We Can Hear the Train Coming" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26  5/21/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
 "We Can Hear the Train Coming" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26  5/21/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
 "We Can Hear the Train Coming" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26  5/21/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
 "We Can Hear the Train Coming" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26  5/21/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

"We Can Hear the Train Coming" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 5/21/18

4 posters

Go down

"We Can Hear the Train Coming" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26  5/21/18 Empty "We Can Hear the Train Coming" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 5/21/18

Post by Ssmith Tue May 22, 2018 8:58 am

"We Can Hear the Train Coming" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26  5/21/18 Frank_21

KTFA

Frank26 » May 21st, 2018

I PRAY THAT YOUR MONDAY CC HELPS ALL UNDERSTAND THAT WE ARE NOW ...........

NOT E TO W ............. BUT W TO E !!!

KONA ................ TELL THE NET TO JOIN YOU ......TONIGHT

7PM EST

641.715.3640 Pin- 156996#

https://livestream.com/frank26/events/8215776

MilitiaMan » May 21st, 2018

Frank26 CC Quotes:

"WE ALL KNOW ABOUT THE NEW NOTES, DON'T WE? I SEEK LEADERS IN STUDY" ~ Frank26

"LET'S TALK ABOUT THE BILLBOARDS" ~ Frank26

"3 WEEKS AGO WE BROUGHT YOU TURKMANISTAN ROAD MAP….LAST WEEK WE BROUGHT YOU THE BILLBOARDS WHY? IF YOU GO BACK TO THAT ARTICLE YOU WILL SEE WHAT IS NEXT" ~ Frank26

"WE WISH TO TELL YOU THERE WILL BE ELCTRONIC BOARDS THAT WILL BE INSIDE THE BANKS AND EXCHANGE CENTERS OF IRAQ WITH DESCRIPTIONS OF THE LD
WS POSTED INSIDE OUR FORUM, IN PLACE...HAVE BEEN! WHAT? THE ELECTRONIC BOARDS…THERE ARE THESE BOARDS WHICH WILL BE INSIDE INSTITUTIONS AND OUTSIDE IRAQ HANGING ALL OVER IRAQ WILL BE BILLBOARDS…..ONE WILL BE FOUND OUTSIDE EVERYWHERE AND ONE INSIDE INSTITUTIONS ….THESE ARE INFORMATION BOARDS" ~ Frank26

"I TOLD YOU THERE IS MORE!" ~ Frank26

"THESE BOARDS ARE THE FINAL STEP!" ~ Frank26

"YOU NOW HAVE 3 THINGS THAT YOU KNOW, IMO, THAT WILL SOON BE COMING OUT…IT WILL BE IMO, WITHIN HOURS, TO DAYS THAT THE RI WILL BE OUT
I TOLD YOU TO WAIT FOR THESE BILLBOARDS….I TOLD YOU I WILL SEE YOU ON THE OTHER SIDE" ~ Frank26

"ACCORDING TO THE TURKMANISTAN ARTICLE, WE ARE AT THE FINAL STAGES….IF YOU THINK THE MEDIA WAS ALL OVER THE ELECTIONS, JUST WAIT TILL YOU SEE WHAT THEY DO WITH THE RI!!

PICTURES OF THESE BILLBOARDS WILL BE PLASTERED FOR ALL TO SEE WHAT IRAQ HAS DONE!

THAT FINAL ELECTIONS RESULT WILL BE COMING OUT SOON" ~ Frank26

"THE PEOPLE TRUST SADR AND ABADI" ~ Frank26

"THE 3, THE BILLBOARDS, THE BOARDS IN THE BANK AND THE 2ND FINAL ARTICLE…WHAT WE HAVE GIVEN YOU IS THE ULTIMATE….THAT MY DEAR FRIENDS IS THE END OF OUR STUDY! I HAVE NO WHERE ELSE TO GO WITH YOU…I DON'T KNOW WHEN BUT A PROPER STUDY OF WHAT WE BRING.. PLTRCC

THEN THESE VOTES WILL BE RATIFIED THROUGH A FEDERAL COURT…ALLEGIANCE WILL BE MADE

THEN THEY WILL CHOSE A PRESIDENT OF THE REPUBLIC OF IRAQ~ Frank26

"I NOW WISH TO SHARE, IMO….THAT WHEN WE ARE READY, I PRAY THE NEXT FINAL THINGS I OFFER YOU….I PRAY T WILL BE NEXT MONDAY….IMO, THSE 3 THINGS ARE READY!! THEY HAVE BEEN!! THEY ARE BEING PROTECTED TO BE LAUCNCHED WHEN CONDITIONS ARE SUITABLE THESE BILLBOARDS CAN BE PROGRAMMED AT ANY MOMENT, AT ANY TIME WHEN THE CONDITIONS ARE SUITABLE" ~ Frank26

The above was gleaned from a Monday CC and it is what was said "IHO" to be where we were, at the present, and where we were to be headed into the future, which is effectively where we are now. ~

I would let all we know and that has been shown us by teams, newshounds and KTFA Family members resonate, and resonate in well! As the picture painted has been a work in progress and clearly now shows us just how awesome it is! . ~ MM

I would say from articles we all have witnessed of recent that it is quite clear the above has effectively all transpired and since then the environment has become suitable. Lets see what the final brush stroke to the canvas of MR we see tonight.. IMO, something "NEW" is on the palate.. We shall see and based on the Turkmenistan Model it should align and synchronize.. ~ Peace! ~ MM

Whatever » May 21st, 2018

Samson (post 141) showed that Sadr gained the vote due to poor economic performance and corruption that, more than likely, voters felt Sadr would handle more efficiently than Abadi. As much as we at KTFA have been aware of the blatant political corruption in Iraq, one can not discount the Iraqi people’s disdain for the status quo. The question is now, what needs to happen for the CBI to push the button?

GFulcher66 » May 21st, 2018

imo to be told they are allowed to, CBI did not take their currency value away from themselves and list it on the UN as defacto therefore dont have the power to restore its value either - as Frank and Delta have taught us multiple times over the yrs –

The 3 headed monster that is basically the USA says when and then the CBI will act and announce, I dont know what their waiting on but with everything going on in Iraq and the fact that these funds wont be going to Iran to fund terrorist like Hezbollah as articles showed last week (thank you NH's) imo is a huge step to this being allowed to move fwd

I think we can hear the train coming to the station

Samson » May 21st, 2018

Integrity: severe imprisonment against the former director of the Rasheed Bank in Ramadi

21st May, 2018

The Integrity Commission announced on Monday that the former director of Al-Rasheed Bank in Ramadi was being held in severe prison.

The Department of Investigation in the Integrity Commission said in a statement received by "Al-Gharab Press," a copy of it, that "an absentee verdict was issued against the former director of the Rasheed Bank - Ramadi branch," noting that "the Anbar Criminal Court sentenced the accused to a severe imprisonment under the provisions of Article 340 of the law Sanctions; to cause him to waste public money. "

She added that "the accused manipulated the nominal salaries of borrowers from the employees of Anbar Police Directorate to raise the ceiling of loans granted to them, indicating that the accused spent an amount of (11,559,522,190) billion dinars within two days only and without a credit ceiling of the General Directorate of the bank.

"The investigations led to the fact that some of the names that were disbursed loans from non-affiliated to the Ministry of the Interior with the existence of duplicate names have been disbursed to the loan more than once, as well as the existence of cases of fraud in the documents provided by borrowers and the authenticity of the issuance of their return.

She stressed that "The decision to ensure the retention of the injured party the right to seek compensation before the civil courts after the adoption of the decision categorical degree."
LINK

Trump: China plans to buy huge amounts of US agricultural products

2018-05-21 at 16:23 (Baghdad time)

President Donald Trump said China has pledged to buy huge quantities of US agricultural products, saying it will benefit the US agricultural sector.

"China has agreed to buy large quantities of additional agricultural products, and this is good news for our farmers in many years," Trump wrote in a tweet on Twitter.

The twinkle came a day after Treasury Secretary Stephen Menochin announced a freeze on a "trade war" between Washington and Beijing, the world's two largest economies.

"The United States and China have reached an understanding not to wage a trade war and stop increasing their customs duties," Chinese Vice Premier Liu Hee said Sunday. LINK

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

"We Can Hear the Train Coming" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26  5/21/18 Empty Re: "We Can Hear the Train Coming" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 5/21/18

Post by Allenj Tue May 22, 2018 9:18 am

"We Can Hear the Train Coming" REMEMBER THAT SONG. What kind of train was it ????

Allenj
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

"We Can Hear the Train Coming" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26  5/21/18 Empty Re: "We Can Hear the Train Coming" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 5/21/18

Post by clyde b Wed May 23, 2018 4:29 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vTKmVvyNRc

clyde b
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Mission1st Fri May 25, 2018 7:04 am

"We Can Hear the Train Coming" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26  5/21/18 Scumba21
Scumbag Frank
Mission1st
Mission1st
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum