Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

Mountain Goat 5/21/18

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mountain Goatee
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Mountain Goat 5/21/18   Mon May 21, 2018 7:44 am

May 21, 2018 Mnt Goat News Brief

Hi Everyone,

I bring you much news today.

So let me take you through the developments of this Election and RV sagas of what has occurred over the last couple days. I will try to take you through it chronologically from late Friday through Monday morning.

I know that there are a lot of idiot gurus who are going to be telling you the RV already happened or some other rumors about rates on cards or ATMs working. My advice – is to stop listening to these idiots as they are confusing you and giving you this false hysteria. Now let’s get down to reality and my updates.

More news….

From one or the propaganda news media in Iraq: (this in one of the same sources TNT Tony used for his intel. Go figure?)

“MP of Al-Ahrar Bloc, Monadel al-Moussawi said on Monday that Saairun Alliance will appoint the new Iraqi Prime Minister after it won the most seats in the upcoming parliament.”

Of course this is totally bogus information and all lies. Sound familiar?

More news…..

The Independent High Electoral Commission announced Saturday the results of the final elections of parliament. We know that Nori al-Malaki is contesting the voting process and demands a recount. The electoral commission has said there is no reason for it and the judiciary has ruled also in favor of the same. So, I do not believe there will be a recount.

More news….

A political bloc the “Sadr Movement” led by populist cleric Moqtada al-Sadr, has won the country’s parliamentary election, the electoral commission said on Saturday. Sadr also opposes Iranian influence in Iraq. This is a VERY good thing.

The election dealt a blow to Abadi, but he could still emerge as a compromise candidate palatable to all sides (and did). I tried to explain how this could happen in my May 18th Newsletter. Did you read it? Al-Abadi has skillfully managed the competing interests of the United States and Iran in his last administration - unwitting allies in the war against Islamic State - during his term in office 2014-2018. I fully believed he would get the nomination for PM and he did.

Appointment Amiri is regarded as one of the most powerful figures in Iraq. He spent two decades fighting Saddam Hussein from Iran. He is not a good candidate for the PM and might create the same old chaos of Nori Al- Maliki for his 8 years of nothingness.

So the negotiations, horse trading and juggling of votes began. This is the process to form new alliances after the popular vote is taken. This process could drag on for months but I didn’t see it taking that long. The constitution says the government should be formed within 90 days of the official results so the clock is ticking and includes any time since May 12th onward.

Remember:

1.the judiciary still has to ratify these results from the electoral commission and so this is part of the 90 day timeline too.

2.The new Parliament members must also be sworn in on the first session of the new Parliament expected to take place on June 1st. So the Sadr Movement had to submit its candidate to lead the country as prime minister shortly afterwards.

3.Parliament must ratify this candidate (give its approval) then the prime minister will have 30 days to put the new government together once this clock starts to tick. Got a total of 90 days to complete this entire process.

Remember I told everyone that IF Al-Abadi did not win the popular vote that forming the new government and setting the STABILITY of the country could take longer than expected? We should not expect the RV until this process is over.

We do have a pretty good idead that al-Abaid was going to get the nomination for prime minister and so forming the new govt should now take lesser time than everyone is expecting. I do NOT believe this is going to be a long drawn out process as in prior years 2010 and 2014 elections.

More news….

Just in on Sunday morning - MOQTADA AL-SADR, AGREED TO GIVE PRIME MINISTER HAIDER ABADI A SECOND TERM, DURING THE MEETING THEY HAD JUST GATHERED IN BAGHDAD. al-Abadi gives his vision for the next four years if he is appointed to form the government.

More news….

The leader of the Sadrist movement in Iraq Moqtada al-Sadr, he discussed with the Prime Minister Haider Abadi latest developments in the political process.

The two sides stressed, according to the channel "Alsumaria" News tonight, the importance of the next phase and the need to translate the decision of the Iraqi people and aspirations to reality.

More news…

Folks this is really happening. The unexpected miracle already did happen with the Sadar Movement (the underdogs) having won the popular vote. This to me is much like what happened in 2016 with the US elections where the underdog, Donald Trump won the elections. For both countries its time to clean up the deep seeded roots of corruption. It may take time but the goal and aim is high.

So for our investment these recent events are all very good and the news could not possibly get any better than if they did announce the RV. But they didn’t however we know it is coming shortly and sooner than you might think.

More news….

I told everyone that if I make a mistake I will be the first to admit it openly and freely. So now I am stating that I may have made a mistake on the ending date of the MCP (90 day) audit monitoring by the IMF. What I have learned is that the MCP monitoring did occur but it is not ending until June not the end of March. So the start date I heard was off mid-March which was actually the start date.

The date was technically not moved but the process was “restarted” again due to violations. The previous time period the IMF did begin monitoring process however they encountered a violation and has to start the clock all over again. That clock started in mid March. It was not easy to get real-time information on this topic and it was confusing at first. It was finally sorted out. I know this sounds phony and fake news but I assure you this is occurring and is confirmed.

Please take some time and listen to Kaperoni’s latest intel call. I want to say right now that I do not agree with everything he says (as I explain in this Newsletter today what items these are), however it is a very good synopsis of how complicated this RV/Reinstatement process can be. I do not need to waste my time repeating what he has already said since it is very good.

Replay 641-715-3669

Passcode=296983

So what next:

Iraq is:

1.Much more STABLE politically just having the announcement on Sunday that Al-Abadi will continue on with a second term;

2.That the new government about to be formed will have the full support of the anti-corruption “Sadr Movement” behind it to support what Abadi knows he must do – expose these 1,000 political figures involved in this corruption (or as the CBI has told us they are involved in the FRAUD and MANIPULATION of the currency.

3.Once the MCP monitoring is completed (in the absence of no more violations) this could happen on approx June 15th as Kap noted. The CBI is expected to get permission to move ahead with the currency, put it on a float off the fixed rate de facto peg to the US Dollar. They will then re-peg it to the SDR basket of currencies.

Here is the juicy part- In pegging it to the SDR basket they must come up with an initial “anchor rate” equivalent and in-line with the basket of 5 currencies in it. This anchor rate in not technically an RV or RI but for our purposes it surely could be a substantial increase in value we all want. I do not believe, as Kaperoni has stated on his call, that the “anchor rate” will be the 1184 program rate and they will let it float from that rate. Instead I believe this “anchor rate” could be equivalent to somewhere around a 1:1, 1 dinar : 1 US dollar. By the time we see it on FOREX it may already be well up to the $3.00 - $4.00 range we all want. Like I said in prior news, that this measure will be a counter inflationary measure holding if off FOREX for a few days to maybe a few weeks.

4.Why wait? The CBI must give the economy time to adjust. They will also need to slowly roll out the lower category notes as the rate rises from the initial anchor rate.

5. I am hearing now that the target for forming the new govt is early to mid- June which also coincides with the mid-June ending of the MCP. It also is in-line with the June 1st date for the session of the new parliament.

6.So do you want a new window of opportunity? I only bring you one today based on what I just talked about. Are you listening?

I am not going to give you any “opinion”. The timeframe that I can see developing is somewhere around the last two weeks of June 2018.

Of course these idiot gurus are already telling you the RV is imminent and that the farthest out date is end of May. Really? What is their sound reasoning for this prediction? Can they back it up with FACTS?

Can you see how this could not possibly even happen based on what I just told you today?

So sometimes it is better to look first at a timetable when you absolutely know for sure it could not happen. Exclude this time and then back into a new wall of opportunity. This is what I have done today. I can not see any reason right now why the CBI would hold this up past mid June.

So let’s not be overly optimistic for the sake of getting our rush of “hopeium” only to be let down again. If we are let down and June comes and goes without an RV, as least we can say our prediction was based more on FACTUAL data and not on rumors, bank screens or some “secret sources” (who are never correct in almost everything they say). But it is not just about who it correct or who isn’t. Instead it is about logic and using the FACTS to determine a good window of opportunity. Circumstances change all the time and these issues can not be helped. At least we don’t look like jackasses with out thumbs up our asses when it does not occur on our window. Then when it does not occur, I will ALWAYS at least be honest enough to come back to you and find the REAL reason why.

On TNT Tony’s call from Friday May 18th I actually heard this guy tell his listeners he was correct so far in the timing of the RV. Really? How can you possibly say this? Is he a pathological liar or what?

I specifically heard him emphasize over and over again “before the elections” and even bash me and others for saying we can expect to wait until after the elections. His stance was imminent and immediate prior to the elections. He based his theory on nothing more than his own “opinions” and usual hype. There was NOTHING telling us the RV could happen prior to the elections. OH – but Abadi was going to use it to get re-elected? Really? Did this idiot ever stop and think that I told you this could not happen since the CBI and IMF would NOT let the RV become a political item to use for election gain.

So, since Tony had to get people to return to his calls and since there was no real news to report, he simply had to create some FAKE news to keep the hype going. This is very standard for TNT and others like them. I hope he is reading this today and can adjust his future methods and try to bring us more realistic and FACTUAL information.

More news….

So Becky McGee had her Saturday intel conference call and of course, as usual, the RV is imminent. She does NOT back up her claims with any FACTS. Instead she tells everyone that “what I know I can’t reveal in detail” but the news is VERY good. Really? ): If the news is so sensitive then why in hell is anyone telling it to her? Of all people why her? It’s because she has no real intel and never did. She is simply making it all up as she goes. It’s all FAKE intel. Get it? My point also is this – Didn’t she promise/claim NOT to bring to the forums and conference calls this fake intel? Wasn’t this supposed to be the purpose of her calls – to bring a fresh and new approach and to what is different about her calls? So what is different?

Just saying …. her words not mine …. Go figure? lol ….lol …..lol ….

Formal Articles are below. Due to FACEBOOK limitations they do not print my RED colored fonts or italics, so my comments are in brackets ( ) throughout the articles. I will preface my comments with “Mnt Goat” so you know I am jumping in with observations. Also, I separated the articles with asterisks.

Articles Begin

MOQTADA AL-SADR, AGREED TO GIVE PRIME MINISTER HAIDER ABADI A SECOND TERM, DURING THE MEETING THEY HAD JUST GATHERED IN BAGHDAD

Baghdad Today – SPECIAL:

A source familiar with the Sadrist movement, the scenes of the meeting of the leader of the current Moqtada al-Sadr, Prime Minister Haider Abadi in Baghdad.

The source said in an interview with Baghdad Today that “the leader of the Sadrist movement, Moqtada al-Sadr, agreed to give Prime Minister Haider Abadi a second term, during the meeting they had just gathered in Baghdad.”

He added that “Sadr demanded the return of Abadi from the Dawa Party and pledges to fight corruption fully, including names influential in the political process.”

Sadr’s office revealed details of Sadr’s meeting in Baghdad after midnight on Sunday.

(Mnt Goat – Okay so now we know Al-Abadi is going to be the next prime minister. We also gain some more insight at to the two conditions that al-Sadr is requiring of him. 1) fight corruption all the way to the top levels of govt 2) publish the list of names of those corrupt political officials.You can bet that on his mind is going after this Nori al-Maliki)

AL-ABADI VISION FOR THE NEXT FOUR YEARS IF HE IS APPOINTED TO FORM THE GOVERNMENT

BAGHDAD - Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi announced his vision for the next four years if he is appointed to form the government, stressing that his vision is based on "reforming the economy, defeating corruption and providing jobs for millions of young people who have the majority of the Iraqi population and continuing to improve public services , Ensuring the follow-up of human rights and the empowerment of women ".

(Mnt Goat – okay so now we get more of what al-Abadi will do as the next prime minister. Does this sound familiar? It is almost word for word what the Sadr Movement was requiring of the next PM. Remember this article came out just prior to him being named as the nominee that the Sadr Movement will send to parliament as the next prime minister)

"I will not think at any point in working with the corrupt or the sectarian. The next government ministers should be technocrats. The new government should be non-elite, representative of the people and not dominated by one side or one sect," he said in an article in The Washington Post. "He said.

He added that the elections held in Iraq on May 12, something to be proud of the Iraqis; despite the lower attendance than expected, voters voted for national lists, bypassing lists and alliances sectarian and ethnic, which dominated the previous attacks.

The Iraqi Prime Minister said: "I participated through the alliance victory in the elections in 18 Iraqi provinces, and our alliance achieved success in 14 of them, despite the existence of irregularities need to be addressed by the Independent Electoral Commission, and appealed to everyone to respect the final results and address any complaints Through legal procedures. "

Abadi stressed that he will do all in his power to ensure that the transition to the next government in a stable and transparent manner, which provides the basis for a strong democratic system based on the rule of law.

"I have called for dialogue with other coalitions to form a government based on the following criteria: a reform agenda based on the successful policies of the present government, economic prosperity, maintaining our non-partisan diplomatic position with other countries on the basis of mutual interests, And to ensure that terrorist groups do not return. "

"There are three priorities for any new government: fighting corruption, providing jobs, improving services," he said. "These are the same priorities that I commit to. They require a strong hand, an enlightened perspective and patience to continue the process that began in the last four years. "He said.

"We are now in a better position; our security forces have defeated the enemies who threatened us, and we are ready to rebuild our country and our economy," Abadi said. "The Iraqi economy is hungry for growth. The investment conference held in Kuwait recently showed that there are sectors that need billions of dollars of investments and are ready for the public and private sectors," he said.

"A stable and progressive Iraq will be good for the entire Middle East and will also have a positive economic impact in other countries, including the United States," he said.

In his capacity as prime minister, ABBADI PLEDGED TO KEEP IRAQ ON THE PATH TO RECOVERY AND BUILD A BETTER FUTURE. "I pledge to protect the people of Iraq by avoiding regional conflicts and refusing to interfere in our internal affairs. A stable and prosperous Iraq can play a major role in making the region and the world a better place," he concluded.

*********************************************************************************

SADR AND ABADI: WE SEEK TO TRANSLATE THE DECISION OF THE IRAQI PEOPLE AND THEIR ASPIRATIONS INTO REALITY

The leader of the Sadrist movement in Iraq Moqtada al-Sadr, he discussed with the Prime Minister Haider Abadi latest developments in the political process.

The two sides stressed, according to the channel "Alsumaria" News tonight, the importance of the next phase and the need to translate the decision of the Iraqi people and aspirations to reality.

Stressing the importance of the next phase and the need for concerted efforts to take Iraq's normal role as a stabilizing element in the region, and the Office of the President of the Iraqi back has announced that the latter met today leader of the Sadrist movement in the capital Baghdad.

Sadr's visit to Baghdad and his meeting with Abadi came less than 24 hours after the announcement of the final results of the 2018 parliamentary elections at the level of lists and seats, which culminated in the victory of the coalition, "Saron" supported by Sadr to the first place with 54 seats of the total number of seats in parliament, which is 329 seats .

Sadr said he hoped to form a coalition capable of fighting corruption, improving the deteriorating economic situation and rebuilding Iraq after years of war.

THE IRAQI "WISDOM" MOVEMENT, ON SUNDAY, THAT THE NEXT 72 HOURS WILL SEE AN ALLIANCE BETWEEN 4 COALITIONS PARTICIPATED IN THE LAST PARLIAMENTARY ELECTIONS IN IRAQ.

"The next 72 hours will witness an alliance between victory, wisdom and conquest," said a spokesman for the movement, Mohammad Jamil al-Mayahi.

The head of the stream of "wisdom", Ammar al-Hakim, had previously held a series of meetings and dialogues with the leader of the Sadrist movement and the prominent Shiite cleric Moqtada al-Sadr, who heads the alliance, "Sason," and the leader of the alliance, "victory" and the current Prime Minister, Haider Abadi, Alliance "Fatah, the leader of the" Badr "Shiite political military, Hadi al-Amiri, to discuss the formation of the next government.

ON SATURDAY, THE INDEPENDENT ELECTORAL COMMISSION IN IRAQ ANNOUNCED THE VICTORY OF THE BLOC, "SAURON" LED BY AL-SADR, a man in the parliamentary elections, winning 54 seats, while winning the alliance, "Al-Fath" Al-Amri 47 seats and achieved second place, while the third place of the coalition, "victory" led Abadi, with 42 seats, while the stream of "wisdom" ranked seventh with 20 seats.

Although Sadr's bloc won the parliamentary elections AND WON THE LARGEST NUMBER OF SEATS IN THE 329-MEMBER PARLIAMENT, the prominent Shi'ite cleric could not be prime minister because he did not run for office. The victory of his bloc gives him a strong position in the negotiations to choose who will take office, and observers are likely to play a key role in forming the new government.

Source: RT + Agencies

INDEPENDENT HIGH ELECTORAL COMMISSION ANNOUNCED SATURDAY THE RESULTS OF THE FINAL PARLIAMENTARY ELECTIONS

(Mtn Goat- this is only the parliamentary seats. We still await the judiciary to ratify the results for the prime minister, then for Al-Sadr from the “Sadr Movement” to announce their candidate. This is expected only after parliament seats were announced and so we should now see this candidate announced any day now.)

The Independent High Electoral Commission announced Saturday the results of the final elections in the name of alliances, lists, coalitions, and the names of the winners in respect of public and private voting and abroad.

The head of the electoral administration in the Independent High Electoral Commission, Riad Badran, told a news conference held at dawn today that:

Baghdad won the 17 seats, followed by the Fatah alliance with 9 seats, the coalition of the rule of law with 9 seats, the National Coalition 8, The Iraqi National Coalition 4, the Iraqi Coalition 4, the Baghdad Coalition 4, the Tamdan Party one seat, the Civil Alliance one seat, the Civil Party one seat, the Irada movement won one seat, the Coalition of Competencies to change on one seat.

The Al-Fateh alliance in Karbala governorate won 3 seats, the coalition won 3 seats, Al-Nasr coalition won two seats, the State of Law coalition has two seats, and the national wisdom stream has one seat.

In the province of Dohuk in the Kurdistan region, the Kurdistan Democratic Party won 10 seats, while the Kurdistan Islamic Union took one seat.

In Al- Muthanna province, the coalition won two seats, Al-Fateh has two seats, the National Wisdom Stream has a seat, and the State of Law coalition has a seat.

In Kurdistan province of Erbil , the Kurdistan Democratic Party won 8 seats, the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan in two seats, the movement of the new generation in two seats, the Alliance for Democracy and Justice in one seat, and the movement of change in one seat.

In the province of Dhi Qar , the coalition won 6 seats, the Fatah alliance 5 seats, the coalition of the rule of law 3 seats, the victory coalition 3 seats, and the wisdom stream in two seats.

In the province of Babylon , the Fatah alliance won 4 seats, the coalition of 4 seats, the victory coalition 3 seats, the national wisdom stream 3 seats, the coalition of the state of law 3 seats, and the coalition of competencies for change won one seat.

In the province of Wasit , the coalition won 3 seats, the Fatah alliance won two seats, the Al-Nasr coalition won two seats, the National Wisdom Stream has two seats, the State of Law coalition has one seat, About the Faily Kurds.

Salah al-Din province got the masses of the masses on 3 seats, the alliance of the conquest of two seats, the National Coalition on two seats, the coalition victory on two seats, and the alliance of the Iraqi decision on two seats, Salahuddin alliance our identity in one seat.

Sulaymaniyah province in the Kurdistan Region National Union won 8 seats, the movement of change on 4 seats, the movement of the new generation on two seats, the Kurdistan Islamic Group in one seat, the Kurdistan Democratic Party in one seat, the Alliance for Democracy and Justice in one seat, and the Kurdistan Islamic Union on One seat.

Qadisiyah Governorate The Fath Alliance won 3 seats, a coalition of 3 seats, a two-seat coalition, a state-of-law coalition on one seat, and a national wisdom stream on one seat.

Basra Governorate won the alliance conquest 6 seats, coalition 5 seats, the coalition victory on the seats 5, the coalition of the rule of law 4 seats, and the stream of national wisdom in two seats, and gathered the men of Iraq on one seat, and the movement of one seat, One.

Nineveh province won the victory coalition on 7 seats, the Kurdistan Democratic Party on 6 seats, the National Coalition on 4 seats, Nineveh our identity 3 seats, the alliance of Fatah 3 seats, the alliance of the Iraqi decision 3 seats, the National Party of two seats, the democratic approach one seat, The Kurdistan National Council in one seat, and the seat of one, Qusay Abbas Shbaki independent one seat, the movement of Babylon one seat.

Diyala province 3-seat conquest alliance, Iraqi decision 3 seats, National coalition 3 seats, coalition two seats, coalition victory one seat, the national wisdom stream one seat, the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan one seat.

Al- Najaf Governorate 4 seats, Al-Fateh 3 seats, Al-Nasr 3 seats, National Wisdom Movement one seat, State of Law coalition one seat.

Maysan Governorate Coalition 5 seats, Al-Fateh alliance two seats, one seat wisdom, one seat victory coalition, a state law coalition one seat.

Anbar Province Anbar> 6 seats, a national coalition 3 seats, an Iraqi decision coalition two seats, two seats, a victory coalition two seats.

Kirkuk Governorate National Union of Kurdistan 6 seats, Arab Alliance 3 seats, Turkoman Front 3 seats.

CLERIC MOQTADA AL-SADR LED “SADR MOVEMENT” HAS WON THE COUNTRY’S PARLIAMENTARY ELECTION

BAGHDAD (Reuters) - A political bloc led by populist cleric Moqtada al-Sadr, a long-time adversary of the United States who also opposes Iranian influence in Iraq, has won the country’s parliamentary election, the electoral commission said on Saturday.

Sadr himself cannot become prime minister as he did not run in the election, though his bloc’s victory puts him in a position to have a strong say in negotiations. His Sairoon electoral list captured 54 parliamentary seats.

The Al-Fatih bloc led by Hadi al-Amiri, who has close ties with Iran and heads an umbrella group of paramilitaries that played a key role in defeating Islamic State, came in second with 47 seats.

(Mnt Goat – this al-Amiri is dangerous and we must watch out for him too along with Nori al-Maliki. Both are very corrupt and Al-Sadr has been calling for arrest warrants on both of them)

The Victory Alliance, headed by incumbent Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, took third place with 42.

The victory was a surprising change of fortunes. The cleric, who made his name leading two violent uprisings against U.S. occupation troops, was sidelined for years by Iranian-backed rivals.

His bloc’s performance represented a rebuke to a political elite that some voters blame for widespread corruption and dysfunctional governance.

Sadr’s unlikely alliance with communists and secular Iraqis says it fiercely opposes any foreign interference in Iraq, which is strongly backed by both Tehran and Washington.

It has promised to help the poor and build schools and hospitals in Iraq, which was battered in the war to defeat Islamic state and has suffered from low oil prices. Before the election, Iran publicly stated it would not allow Sadr’s bloc to govern. In a tweet shortly after results were announced, Sadr said: “Reform is victorious and corruption is diminishing.”

Winning the largest number of seats does not automatically guarantee that Sadr will be able to hand-pick a prime minister. The other winning blocs would have to agree on the nomination.

In a 2010 election, Vice President Ayad Allawi’s group won the largest number of seats, albeit with a narrow margin, but he was blocked from becoming premier, which he blamed on Tehran.

The election dealt a blow to Abadi, but he could still emerge as a compromise candidate palatable to all sides because he has skillfully managed the competing interests of the United States and Iran - unwitting allies in the war against Islamic State - during his term in office.

Amiri is regarded as one of the most powerful figures in Iraq. He spent two decades fighting Saddam Hussein from Iran.

Iranian Major General Qassem Soleimani, commander of foreign operations for Iran’s elite Revolutionary Guards and a highly influential figure in Iraq, has been holding talks with politicians in Baghdad to promote the formation of a new cabinet which would have Iran’s approval.

Negotiations are expected to drag on for months.

The government should be formed within 90 days of the official results.

Articles End

Their words not mine…..No Rumors, No Hype, No Opinions ,,,,,

Just the FACTS!

Disclaimer: All information in this newsletter is not intended for investment decisions / purposes. Mnt Goat is not a financial analyst, planner, banker, attorney or associated in any role with giving out professional investment advice.

In ending I want everyone to know your constant prayers in the fight against evil (ISIS) in Iraq have worked. God has guided these young men and women on the battle field. Let us all now know that there is a new battle now to fight. A battle to save our homelands from the corrupt politicians who are bent on taking what they want from our current wealth and from future generations without our permission. We must keep praying for the end to the rapid corruption in Iraq and in the United States. We must pray for our leaders when they are being guided by the Holy Spirit. We must stand by them and let them know we are still there to support them, even after the election is over. I have composed a prayer maybe we can all pray today in our own way and until the revaluation of the Iraq dinar occurs.

PRAYER

“For the Iraqi Prime Minister and the President of the United States, that all their cabinet members, and deputies may be anointed by the Holy Spirit to do God’s will and bring the free democracies of the Republic of Iraq and the United States of America to the much-deserved prosperity and abundance thru justice and freedom from oppression and corruption. That they may be a shining example for the rest of the middle east and to rest of the world to follow.

In the name of Jesus Christ our King and Savior, Amen”

Auf Wiedersehen

Much love to ya all,

Mnt Goat
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Mountain Goat 5/21/18
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: GURU FICTION & PREDICTION DAILY-