Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap

GURU's Please read

Go down

GURU's Please read

Post  neednewshoesnow on Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:11 am

I’ve been in this investment for two years now. Seems like a life time. But that feeling had not started until last December of 2010. It appeared that every month had some type of stellar date that HAD to be the RV. Those dates came and went with little effect on the fellow dinarians. With the exception of those who places large orders of lay-a-ways. Only to find their money swept away in 30 days.

It was later after the month to month dates came and went did we then start seeing, new deadlines. These were now week to week, or at time a couple weeks out but never a month away. That wouldn’t happen. So again we stressed out, waited so patiently for out new found wealth to be delivered to us. More reserves were placed, more dreams were imagined and more people became investors. Then after that time frame would come and go. We would hear of, “ deception” or Technical issues” or “this person” or “that person” was the hold up. All of this so called intelligent and high level sources seemed to be just flat out wrong. But because we all want this so bad we refused to listen to ANYTHING other than positive information, of which was given to us on a daily basis.

Time after time after time, the news would come of a new week to RV because of “secret high level sources” of whom these people “trusted“ I will get back to deadlines in a second but first I want to address the real parasites of this investment. These people came out of nowhere to be your guiding light. Upon further investigation, I have found that just plain ordinary individuals, and I will NOT name names or screen names, became Self proclaimed GURUS. AND TO BE VERY VERY CLEAR I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT OKIE, PERIOD!! But just plain old working class people who have no Military back ground, no political ties soon found through manipulation they had these so called contacts that were very reliable.

Let me explain. If I am a source, and I am introduced “OVER THE PHONE” and this person now calls me HIS source. I find that offensive. What person in their right mind who has a high level position would ever jeopardize their job to someone they don’t know at all. NO ONE. But they manipulate, and outright lie to get the information to feed their ego. They have calls and say “I am doing this for all of you out there” “ I don’t endorse any products” I don’t get paid” This is all true, but what they do get is the High of being adored in the chat rooms. The endless praise, the “no typing while he is here” All of the ‘ we thank you so much for what you do” Think people, what have these people done for you. NOTHING. They give you false hope and false information. And No I am not calling them liars. I am calling them naïve in thinking that the information they are getting is top level high security info. IT DOES NOT HAPPEN THAT WAY.

So that brings me back to the endless dates, they have progressed from month to month, to every two weeks, to every week to daily and now hourly. And I have racked my brain to try and figure out why; this is what I came up with. To ensure the high standards that the so called GURUs have placed upon themselves, the information must get better and better to keep their status. To keep you all waiting day to day for their information. But here is the thing. They are out of time frames, They have told you time after time the last month, “ANY MINUTE” They have no place to go further. It is my prediction that a lot of the GURUs will now fade, their excuse. “I give you what I got and if you don’t like it then I just quit” they will stop posting because of all the bashing. And that’s my point, The bashing will start because of good reason. NOTHING THEY SAY IS TRUE. Be it misinformation or not, They have and never, nor will they ever be in a position to give out sensitive information.

Now for those of you who read this and comment, I’ll take your dinars” WRONG, this investment is a great investment. But as in all investments it need all of the pieces to the puzzle to be in place before it is completed. And that day will come. And there are several ways ANYONE can get the information of the coming RV. You don’t need these people to make it happen, And you might have thought by now so many people would have seen that. So what if you not informed 5 minutes after In happens. So you’re an hour or two behind some people, Does this mean you won’t or cant cash out. heck no. So listen to the news, watch the Forex, look at the CBI. And talk to the banks when YOU feel it has happened. The worst thing you will here is NO.

Last edited by neednewshoesnow on Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

neednewshoesnow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GURU's Please read

Post  RoxieGirl on Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:16 am

great post and TY... I wonder the same thing... the RV has been "called" and "100%" for over 2 months. I'm thinking their sources are not good and we need to just wait this out. It will happen at some point in time, but when, nobody really knows for sure. JMO. No disrespect for our intel providers, just common sense.

RoxieGirl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  topspin2 on Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:40 am

Perhaps the Guru's are THE misinformation machine One never knows. I do know that at least one or two of them are. It only makes sense. But which ones....I would like to see the signers of paychecks for the following people..Catherine, Phoenix, Terry K and Tony....just to name a few. But then again, I think that the Black Pope controls the world. So what do I know.....

topspin2
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  foundbetter on Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:42 am

perhaps one day when the subpoenas are served.

foundbetter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  richnwell2 on Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:50 am

I wouldn't waste too much energy on this -- I first heard about all these arrests 18 years ago -- still hasn't happened.

@foundbetter wrote:perhaps one day when the subpoenas are served.

richnwell2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  neednewshoesnow on Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:53 am

@richnwell2 wrote:
I wouldn't waste too much energy on this -- I first heard about all these arrests 18 years ago -- still hasn't happened.

i think he was refering to the 'SO CALLED GURUS" being in trouble

neednewshoesnow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Terbo56 on Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:53 am

Richnwell2- It does take some time to arrest and try in Federal court, some 4,000cabalists, and yes, the arrests are still on going-
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  tuggyron on Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:04 pm

Crying or Very sad I thoroughly enjoyed your post. I too hate to admit it, but am seeing things in a different light. I thought the
"you crashing the CBI website and it won't RV" was really from left field.... but after the incident last night ..... I got nothing. Now that being said... do I believe it will RV? YES. When? I have no idea. Now what I am going to do is not look at this site or any other for a few days.... maybe things will be more calm then. Have a great day everyone!!
GO RV!!!
tuggyron

View user profile

Back to top Go down

greatest "intel" ive heard in the years ive been in this investment...all these GURUS you know the ones in the know...are just chat kings & queens..that are thinking that their INTEL (haha) is worth knowing to make themselves feel important in some way

Post  hip2bsquare on Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:05 pm

@neednewshoesnow wrote:I’ve been in this investment for two years now. Seems like a life time. But that feeling had not started until last December of 2010. It appeared that every month had some type of stellar date that HAD to be the RV. Those dates came and went with little effect on the fellow dinarians. With the exception of those who places large orders of lay-a-ways. Only to find their money swept away in 30 days. It was later after the month to month dates came and went did we then start seeing, new deadlines. These were now week to week, or at time a couple weeks out but never a month away. That wouldn’t happen. So again we stressed out, waited so patiently for out new found wealth to be delivered to us. More reserves were placed, more dreams were imagined and more people became investors. Then after that time frame would come and go. We would hear of, “ deception” or Technical issues” or “this person” or “that person” was the hold up. All of this so called intelligent and high level sources seemed to be just flat out wrong. But because we all want this so bad we refused to listen to ANYTHING other than positive information, of which was given to us on a daily basis. Time after time after time, the news would come of a new week to RV because of “secret high level sources” of whom these people “trusted“ I will get back to deadlines in a second but first I want to address the real parasites of this investment. These people came out of nowhere to be your guiding light. Upon further investigation, I have found that just plain ordinary individuals, and I will NOT name names or screen names, became Self proclaimed GURUS. AND TO BE VERY VERY CLEAR I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT OKIE, PERIOD[/b][/u]!! But just plain old working class people who have no Military back ground, no political ties soon found through manipulation they had these so called contacts that were very reliable. Let me explain. If I am a source, and I am introduced “OVER THE PHONE” and this person now calls me HIS source. I find that offensive. What person in their right mind who has a high level position would ever jeopardize their job to someone they don’t know at all. NO ONE. But they manipulate, and outright lie to get the information to feed their ego. They have calls and say “I am doing this for all of you out there” “ I don’t endorse any products” I don’t get paid” This is all true, but what they do get is the High of being adored in the chat rooms. The endless praise, the “no typing while he is here” All of the ‘ we thank you so much for what you do” Think people what have these people done for you. NOTHING. They give you false hope and false information. And No I am not calling them liars. I am calling them naïve in thinking that the information they are getting is top level high security info. IT DOES NOT HAPPEN THAT WAY. So that brings me back to the endless dates, they have progressed from month to month, to every two weeks, to every week to daily and now hourly. And I have racked my brain to try and figure out why; this is what I came up with. To ensure the high standards that the so called GURUs have placed upon themselves, the information must get better and better to keep their status. To keep you all waiting day to day for their information. But here is the thing. They are out of time frames, They have told you time after time the last month, “ANY MINUTE” They have no place to go further. It is my prediction that a lot of the GURUs will now fade, their excuse. “I give you what I got and if you don’t like it then I just quit” they will stop posting because of all the bashing. And that’s my point, The bashing will start because of good reason. NOTHING THEY SAY IS TRUE. Be it misinformation or not, They have and never, nor will they ever be in a position to give out sensitive information. Now for those of you who read this and comment, Ill take your dinars” WRONG, this investment is a great investment. But as in all investments it need all of the pieces to the puzzle to be in place before it is completed. And that day will come. And there are several ways ANYONE can get the information of the coming RV. You don’t need these people to make it happen, And you might have thought by now so many people would have seen that. So what if you not informed 5 minutes after In happens. So you’re an hour or two behind some people, Does this mean you won’t or cant cash out. heck no. So listen to the news, watch the Forex, look at the CBI. And talk to the banks when YOU feel it has happened. The worst thing you will here is NO. Be happy your in this. Have a blessed day

hip2bsquare

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  davenfl on Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:20 pm

great post and all true i think. all the guru's are hooked on the high they get from putting this out. it has really been intense since the end of june if you all recall.

" it has to rv by 6/30 because of blah blah blah"
"it has to happen by 7/11 because of the paris club"
"it has to rv by (enter your own date here)"
high up sources
3 letter agencies
high up the food chain
sources in the know
etc, etc

it will happen when it happens and i agree it's ok if you find out the next day and not the exact second it happens. you'll still be able to cash out.

I = insane
N = news
T = to
E = encourage
L = lunatics

davenfl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  sn1pe on Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:36 pm

One word:

PARAGRAPHS

scratch

S.

sn1pe
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  hockeynut on Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:43 pm

BRAVO !! Brother, you just saved me a whole lot of typing ....you spoke my sentiments exactly....THANK YOU....God Bless

hockeynut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  neednewshoesnow on Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:47 pm

@sn1pe wrote:One word:

PARAGRAPHS

scratch

S.
BETTER
Im not much for being a typer

neednewshoesnow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  alajim on Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:50 pm

Very Good, Just wished it would happen already....maybe if I wasn't led to believe it would happen the next morning as much, I wouldn't get my hopes up.
alajim
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  georgia on Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:55 pm

Neednewshoesnow....love that name.
There is a group of us that discussed this very same situation this morning...and we have come to the same conclusion. I'm tired of so much hype and then...another day.
We have decided to just check out Fox News, CBI website, & forex each day on our on and leave all this BS to the Gurus. Let them deal with their own "Drama". We have also decided NO phone CC's. Nuff said....hope you have a great day ! Smile Smile Smile [b]I feel so much better now.

georgia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  jimdick2949 on Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:57 pm

THATS WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT.TOTALLY AGREE. NUFF SAID

jimdick2949

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  dbdinar on Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:06 pm

@tuggyron wrote: Crying or Very sad I thoroughly enjoyed your post. I too hate to admit it, but am seeing things in a different light. I thought the
"you crashing the CBI website and it won't RV" was really from left field.... but after the incident last night ..... I got nothing. Now that being said... do I believe it will RV? YES. When? I have no idea. Now what I am going to do is not look at this site or any other for a few days.... maybe things will be more calm then. Have a great day everyone!!
GO RV!!!

I totally agree. Last nights debacle was too much!

dbdinar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  dinarling77 on Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:16 pm

Are You calling OKIE a parasite?

• Your favorite (DID) Dissociative Identity Disorder DDD member
dinarling77
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

guru read

Post  Jayzze on Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:24 pm

i agree with you 100 percent but would like to add this if a person gets bad intel that is one thing but if they blantly lie about it in order to profit by it from innocent people they should be called out so we know who they are and there are many i m glad we still have people like oaki one last thing since the comet did not destroy us what is the next bs why it did not happen
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  neednewshoesnow on Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:25 pm

@dinarling77 wrote:Are You calling OKIE a parasite?

OK big bold letters in my post stating that this was "NOT" in refrence to OKIE

neednewshoesnow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  tje on Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:26 pm

With all due respect to Okie, he's never been any more correct with his predictions that all the other people.

tje

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  happywelshguy on Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:39 pm

Could you please explain your comment, in further detail..

Why were these people being arrested, 18 years ago?

Just curious....

Thanks

bounce

@richnwell2 wrote:

happywelshguy
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  happywelshguy on Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:47 pm

Can someone please answer the following for me....

But after the incident last night?

What is this comment being referred to?

I must have missed something....

Thank You

bounce

@dbdinar wrote:
@tuggyron wrote: Crying or Very sad I thoroughly enjoyed your post. I too hate to admit it, but am seeing things in a different light. I thought the
GO RV!!!

happywelshguy
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxyRoxy on Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:52 pm

@happywelshguy wrote:Can someone please answer the following for me....

But after the incident last night?

What is this comment being referred to?

I must have missed something....

Thank You

bounce

@dbdinar wrote:
GO RV!!!

I'm pretty sure that would be the BGG CC, which was postponed till three hours after the originally-stated time, and then it was cancelled and postponed again till today. Plus, there were also problems with several of the PIN numbers that were provided. I believe the time has been reposted, but I can't remember it offhand.
FoxyRoxy
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ponee on Tue Oct 11, 2016 1:08 pm

This was almost 6 years ago and noting has changed

Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ethel Biscuit on Tue Oct 11, 2016 4:01 pm

...But they manipulate, and outright lie to get the information to feed their ego. They have calls and say “I am doing this for all of you out there” “ I don’t endorse any products” I don’t get paid” This is all true, but what they do get is the High of being adored in the chat rooms. The endless praise, the “no typing while he is here” All of the ‘ we thank you so much for what you do” Think people, what have these people done for you. NOTHING. They give you false hope and false information.

True 6 years ago. Still true today.

There are two kinds of people in the world...and I don't like them.
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum