Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Sadr sets a condition for the nomination of Abbadi for a second term I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Sadr sets a condition for the nomination of Abbadi for a second term I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Sadr sets a condition for the nomination of Abbadi for a second term I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Sadr sets a condition for the nomination of Abbadi for a second term I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Sadr sets a condition for the nomination of Abbadi for a second term I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Sadr sets a condition for the nomination of Abbadi for a second term I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Sadr sets a condition for the nomination of Abbadi for a second term I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Sadr sets a condition for the nomination of Abbadi for a second term I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Sadr sets a condition for the nomination of Abbadi for a second term I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Sadr sets a condition for the nomination of Abbadi for a second term I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Sadr sets a condition for the nomination of Abbadi for a second term I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Sadr sets a condition for the nomination of Abbadi for a second term I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Sadr sets a condition for the nomination of Abbadi for a second term I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Sadr sets a condition for the nomination of Abbadi for a second term I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Sadr sets a condition for the nomination of Abbadi for a second term I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Sadr sets a condition for the nomination of Abbadi for a second term I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Sadr sets a condition for the nomination of Abbadi for a second term I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Sadr sets a condition for the nomination of Abbadi for a second term I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Sadr sets a condition for the nomination of Abbadi for a second term I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Sadr sets a condition for the nomination of Abbadi for a second term I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Sadr sets a condition for the nomination of Abbadi for a second term

Go down

Sadr sets a condition for the nomination of Abbadi for a second term Empty Sadr sets a condition for the nomination of Abbadi for a second term

Post by RamblerNash Sun May 20, 2018 2:38 pm

Sadr sets a condition for the nomination of Abbadi for a second term

The day after the gathering of the two men ...

20/05/2018 - 13:30 Iraq

Sadr sets a condition for the nomination of Abbadi for a second term Ae2a72a8d1f63eed7c261df884f71e57_L

Iraqi sources revealed on Sunday that the leader of the Sadrists and the head of the list of "Suron" election, Moqtada al-Sadr, subject to approval of the nomination of Iraqi Prime Minister, Haider Abadi, for a second term withdrawal of the Dawa Party, headed by Nuri al-Maliki, described as one of the most prominent men Iran in Iraq.

The day after the gathering of the two men, sources from the Sadrist movement, that Sadr "agreed to nominate Abadi prime minister, provided the announcement of his departure from the Dawa Party."

The sources said that this comes "apparently an implementation of previous understandings between the two sides and cut the way for the efforts of the Shura Council of the Dawa Party to revive previous understandings between the wings of al-Maliki and Abadi within the party to prevent the loss of the post of prime minister."

Sadr, the Iraqi Communist Party and other civilian forces, are leading the results of the Iraqi legislative elections, while Abadi's victory list was replaced by a third, according to final results announced by the Electoral Commission on Friday night.

In second place, a coalition of popular militia groups led by Hadi al-Amri, a pro-Iranian, who was hit by the decline of ally Maliki, amid reports of Sadr's intention to form a government does not include groups of Tehran.

After all the legislative elections, the winning blocs enter into long negotiations to form a majority government. It is not far to lose the first bloc winning the legislative elections its ability to form a government, due to alliances between the parliamentary blocs.

In this context, Abadi said, commenting on his meeting with Sadr, that the meeting aims to work together to accelerate the formation of the government, and that the next government is strong and provide services and employment opportunities and improve the standard of living and fight corruption.

Sadr said that the meeting is a message to reassure Iraqis that the next government is a paternal and caring for all the people, indicating that "our hand is extended to all those who build the homeland and be an Iraqi decision, stressing the importance of accelerating the formation of a government that takes into account the aspirations of our people."

Although Abadi and Maliki, who faces accusations of corruption and the overthrow of the country with Iran's grip and terrorism during his premiership from 2006 to 2014, belong to the Dawa Party itself, it competed during the elections on two separate lists.

http://www.basnews.com/index.php/ar/news/iraq/438461

Sadr sets a condition for the nomination of Abbadi for a second term 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum