Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Iraq discusses with the Turkish side ways of trade cooperation between the two countries I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Iraq discusses with the Turkish side ways of trade cooperation between the two countries I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Iraq discusses with the Turkish side ways of trade cooperation between the two countries I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Iraq discusses with the Turkish side ways of trade cooperation between the two countries I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Iraq discusses with the Turkish side ways of trade cooperation between the two countries I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Iraq discusses with the Turkish side ways of trade cooperation between the two countries I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Iraq discusses with the Turkish side ways of trade cooperation between the two countries I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Iraq discusses with the Turkish side ways of trade cooperation between the two countries I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Iraq discusses with the Turkish side ways of trade cooperation between the two countries I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Iraq discusses with the Turkish side ways of trade cooperation between the two countries I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Iraq discusses with the Turkish side ways of trade cooperation between the two countries I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Iraq discusses with the Turkish side ways of trade cooperation between the two countries I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Iraq discusses with the Turkish side ways of trade cooperation between the two countries I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Iraq discusses with the Turkish side ways of trade cooperation between the two countries I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Iraq discusses with the Turkish side ways of trade cooperation between the two countries I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Iraq discusses with the Turkish side ways of trade cooperation between the two countries I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Iraq discusses with the Turkish side ways of trade cooperation between the two countries I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Iraq discusses with the Turkish side ways of trade cooperation between the two countries I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Iraq discusses with the Turkish side ways of trade cooperation between the two countries I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Iraq discusses with the Turkish side ways of trade cooperation between the two countries I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Iraq discusses with the Turkish side ways of trade cooperation between the two countries

Go down

Iraq discusses with the Turkish side ways of trade cooperation between the two countries Empty Iraq discusses with the Turkish side ways of trade cooperation between the two countries

Post by RamblerNash Sun May 20, 2018 2:30 pm

Iraq discusses with the Turkish side ways of trade cooperation between the two countries

Iraq discusses with the Turkish side ways of trade cooperation between the two countries 8035

05/20/2018

Economy News Baghdad :

The Ministry of Commerce discussed Sunday with the Turkish Trade Attaché, Verdi Yayala, the prospects and means of boosting trade and economic cooperation between the two countries .

The ministry said in a statement read by "Economy News" that "the meeting was an invitation to Turkish companies to participate actively in the next Baghdad International Exhibition to see the investment opportunities inside the country," adding that "the Iraqi and Turkish people have common ties, With Turkish companies . "

The statement said that the ministry issued official invitations to all countries to participate in the 45th session of the upcoming Baghdad International Fair .

The ministry called on the Turkish side to participate in the 16th trade fair of the OIC member states due to be held in Baghdad in April next year as one of the most important Islamic countries in the world .

"It is ready to offer all means of cooperation and prospects for joint trade cooperation which will enhance the nature of the joint trade and economic relations between the two friendly countries, " she said.

On the other hand, the ministry revealed in the statement about the participation of Iraq in the Sfax International Fair, as it is sending official invitations to all ministries, bodies, the private sector and related parties to participate in the 52th session of Sfax International Fair, 6 to 10 July 2018 .

He pointed out that "participation in the Sfax International Fair comes in line with the Government's directives to introduce the Iraqi economy and capabilities and potential and promising opportunities and encourage the export of Iraqi goods and goods to promote the national economy through the opening of new markets ."

He explained that "this exhibition organized by the Sfax International Fair, which Iraq will participate in a large pavilion and area of ​​†<†<50 square meters is a valuable opportunity to promote the various Iraqi products ."

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=12387

Iraq discusses with the Turkish side ways of trade cooperation between the two countries 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum