Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Abadi announced an understanding with Sadr to form a government and reveal its features I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Abadi announced an understanding with Sadr to form a government and reveal its features I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Abadi announced an understanding with Sadr to form a government and reveal its features I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Abadi announced an understanding with Sadr to form a government and reveal its features I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Abadi announced an understanding with Sadr to form a government and reveal its features I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Abadi announced an understanding with Sadr to form a government and reveal its features I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Abadi announced an understanding with Sadr to form a government and reveal its features I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Abadi announced an understanding with Sadr to form a government and reveal its features I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Abadi announced an understanding with Sadr to form a government and reveal its features I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Abadi announced an understanding with Sadr to form a government and reveal its features I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Abadi announced an understanding with Sadr to form a government and reveal its features I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Abadi announced an understanding with Sadr to form a government and reveal its features I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Abadi announced an understanding with Sadr to form a government and reveal its features I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Abadi announced an understanding with Sadr to form a government and reveal its features I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Abadi announced an understanding with Sadr to form a government and reveal its features I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Abadi announced an understanding with Sadr to form a government and reveal its features I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Abadi announced an understanding with Sadr to form a government and reveal its features I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Abadi announced an understanding with Sadr to form a government and reveal its features I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Abadi announced an understanding with Sadr to form a government and reveal its features I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Abadi announced an understanding with Sadr to form a government and reveal its features I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Abadi announced an understanding with Sadr to form a government and reveal its features

Go down

Abadi announced an understanding with Sadr to form a government and reveal its features Empty Abadi announced an understanding with Sadr to form a government and reveal its features

Post by RamblerNash Sat May 19, 2018 8:48 pm

Abadi announced an understanding with Sadr to form a government and reveal its features

Abadi announced an understanding with Sadr to form a government and reveal its features IMG-20180520-WA0004

Twilight News

one hour ago

The head of the alliance of Nasser Haider al-Abadi in the capital Baghdad with the leaders of the Sadrist movement Moqtada al-Sadr to form a new government.

Abadi called in an interview with reporters after the meeting, "All the blocs to accept the results of the elections and follow the legal means of objections and called on the Commission to consider them."

He pointed to the importance of moving quickly to exercise those who won the elections their role and functions in the House of Representatives.

He pointed out that the meeting with Sadr is to work together to accelerate the formation of the government and the next government will be strong and provide services and employment opportunities and improve the standard of living and fight corruption.

Abadi said that the meeting witnessed a convergence of views on the need to accommodate everyone.

Sadr said. "The meeting is a reassuring message that the next government is a fatherhood and takes care of all the people, indicating that" our hand is extended to all those who build the homeland and that the decision is Iraqi, stressing the importance of speeding up the formation of a government that takes into account the aspirations of our people. "

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/cc2b1277-7e11-435e-83b6-0e8ad910324b

Abadi announced an understanding with Sadr to form a government and reveal its features 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum