Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
InvestIraq -  "Suitable Environment" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26  5/18/18 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
InvestIraq -  "Suitable Environment" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26  5/18/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
InvestIraq -  "Suitable Environment" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26  5/18/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
InvestIraq -  "Suitable Environment" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26  5/18/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
InvestIraq -  "Suitable Environment" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26  5/18/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
InvestIraq -  "Suitable Environment" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26  5/18/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
InvestIraq -  "Suitable Environment" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26  5/18/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
InvestIraq -  "Suitable Environment" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26  5/18/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
InvestIraq -  "Suitable Environment" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26  5/18/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
InvestIraq -  "Suitable Environment" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26  5/18/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
InvestIraq -  "Suitable Environment" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26  5/18/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
InvestIraq -  "Suitable Environment" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26  5/18/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
InvestIraq -  "Suitable Environment" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26  5/18/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
InvestIraq -  "Suitable Environment" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26  5/18/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
InvestIraq -  "Suitable Environment" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26  5/18/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
InvestIraq -  "Suitable Environment" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26  5/18/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
InvestIraq -  "Suitable Environment" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26  5/18/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
InvestIraq -  "Suitable Environment" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26  5/18/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
InvestIraq -  "Suitable Environment" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26  5/18/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
InvestIraq -  "Suitable Environment" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26  5/18/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

"Suitable Environment" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 5/18/18

Go down

InvestIraq -  "Suitable Environment" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26  5/18/18 Empty "Suitable Environment" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 5/18/18

Post by Ssmith Sat May 19, 2018 7:43 am

KTFA

DELTA » May 18th, 2018

FRANKIE......RESULT NOW LIVE .....
http://imn.iq/%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%.....%A9-imn-hd

Walkingstick » May 18th, 2018

Cleric Moqtada al-Sadr's bloc wins Iraq election
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-iraq-election-results/cleric-moqtada-al-sadrs-bloc-wins-iraq-election-idUSKCN1IJ2X0

Muqtada al-Sadr's bloc wins parliamentary elections in Iraq Link

Results of the Iraqi elections: Sadr first followed by the popular crowd and then the coalition of Abadi

http://www.france24.com/ar/201.....8%AF%D9%8A

The results of the Iraqi elections: Sadr and "Communist" in the forefront and the third
http://www.almasryalyoum.com/n.....ls/1292013

The @IraqiGovt is working with global financial institutions, Iraqi private sector and other partners to make Iraq one of the most attractive destinations for investors in the region #InvestIraq

VIDEO... ENGLISH CAPTIONS

The @IraqiGovt is working with global financial institutions, Iraqi private sector and other partners to make Iraq one of the most attractive destinations for investors in the region

#InvestIraq pic.twitter.com/Y8wHBYJpcn

Government of Iraq (@IraqiGovt) May 18, 2018

Strongcbm » May 18th, 2018

Nice.... Real Nice ... Thank you Walkingstick ! ! ! Because they have a Suitable Environment .... for citizens to prosper... We All Won

Gfulcher66 » May 18th, 2018

Re: Elections…….Why do people care so much? It has NOTHING to do with what we are all waiting for!!!

Will » May 18th, 2018

a suitable environment?

Frank26 » May 18th, 2018

BRAVO ..............WILL.

Godluver » May 18th, 2018

The articles for many months have implied economic recovery only following a new Government with less corruption imo. With that said...I personally believe that the results...whichever party is elected will determine a timeline imo. Also, it is imo the seating of the new Government is a factor.

Samson » May 18th, 2018

Oil rises due to OPEC cuts and Iran sanctions

18th May, 2018

Oil prices rose on Friday, driven by strong demand, continued supply cuts led by OPEC and imminent US sanctions on Iran, the main exporter of crude

But markets remained below several-year highs recorded in the previous session, as the increase in production from the US is expected to offset at least some of the supply shortfall
Brent crude futures at $ 79.50 a barrel rose 20 cents, or 0.25 percent, from the previous close, while Brent broke through $ 80 for the first time since November 2014 on Thursday
In the context of the US crude contracts, West Texas Intermediate $ 71.61 a barrel, up 12 cents, or 0.2 percent of the previous settlement

Crude prices have received support from OPEC-led consensus supply cuts aimed at curbing the supply

In addition to Opec's cuts, strong demand, a decline in Venezuela's output and a US announcement earlier this month of its intention to renew sanctions on OPEC member Iran have helped drive Brent up 20 percent since the start of the year LINK

The IMF says it will approve a new tranche of $ 2 billion for Egypt

18th May, 2018

The International Monetary Fund said in a statement on Thursday it would approve a new tranche of $ 2 billion from a $ 12 billion loan at a time when the country is implementing tough economic reforms

The new tranche comes after a third review of the fiscal reforms agreed in late 2016, which included floating the pound exchange rate, which had a strong impact on many Egyptians, and will raise the total amount provided so far to eight billion dollars

"Egypt has begun reaping the fruits of its ambitious and comprehensive economic reform program, which requires strong support from the political leadership," the IMF said in the statement. While the reform measures required sacrifice in the short term, these reforms were critical to achieving economic stability and laying the foundation for strong and sustainable growth that would raise the standard of living of all Egyptians. "

"The annual rate of total inflation fell from 33 percent in mid-2016 to about 13 percent in April," he said LINK

Guru Frank26:   Frank sang: How Great is Our God & Debtarheelgirl prayed.  Once again this DINAR has not RI-RV’d, yet = despite the rumors it has NOT RV’d. ANY day now it could.  Today is the 30 days of the LOI – letter of intention that was sent to the IMF to raise the value of the currency andthey said in 30 days they would tell him… now Shabibi shows up here in DC…is he visiting Obama, nope, the US COC maybe? We are in a 9.5 month pregnancy in the 8th month they will deliver the baby or the USA will adopt this baby…Says Frank…  Was there an RV of $1.20 in country in IRAQ IQD… – NO says Frank – if that would be the case the ME would be screaming in excitement and when the RV occurs at a $1.20 that would be a regression not even an RI – so listen if they can cash out at $1.20 then we will to – there will never be an inside rate different than the outside rate… so folks would try to leave the country to get out there.  Frank states that Chapter 7 needs the revalue of the IQD in order to be comp letely lifted….

Frank states if the currency RV’s on Tuesday or Wednesday we will have a conference call that night – if not we will see you on Thursday night at 7:30pm.  The conf call end with DTHG praying andFrank singing a song.

https://www.dinardaily.net/t54092-5-18-2011-five-years-ago-in-dinarland

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum