Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

Breiting Looks for June RV 5/17/18

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Breiting Looks for June RV 5/17/18   Fri May 18, 2018 7:39 am

Guru Breitling:  new coalition gov has to do with transparency and the three new VPs have alot to do with it , it will help iraq move forward… all sides will win on that one  On the bounty , if they retire the larger denoms, it will not be based on a market float , they will just have a price set , a bounty and a timeframe to cash in.  May 22nd is a date to watch for but not a rv trigger. 

.86 is not low , how is it we are ther richest country on the planet even with all the debt . it is about a buck and people keep saying this is low ? i dont understand that . on the 2015 on up it will rv many times , until it get to $3.22.

should we be thinking about buying the dong at this time, will it take a long while before it rvs?  Breitling: post rv buy it.  my goal before this chat is over is ti break all the 10 commandments. 

ali is shutting down , ali sold dinar to other dealers , so they are forced to shut down… they have people who they pay as advertisers to pump the dinar chatter up , wont name names but you will know by the rates, 5+ 6 + 7 + , so figure it out , has any of them ever offered to answer any tuff question or go through the in-outs with you ? no they just pump sell and then dump and they do it every weekend , you know why ? most people get paid on fridays and at the end of the month you really see the pumping. should make you mad. 

miranda: Do you think this could go on for another 6 months or do you think this should happen by the end of June?  Breitling: June

Danielle904: I am new to all this, what exactly does the EO 13303 mean or not mean to us?  Breitling: we can invest in Iraq

Danielle904: Do u do any research on Dubai, I heard there might be some interest in investing there.  Breitling: dubai is a perfect place to invest and do international banking , i have alot of freinds with homes in dubai , go visit and then get an idea before you invest

shasting: Does Iraq have a clue of how much Dinar is floating around and the amount of cash they will need for RV?  Breitling: yes, they know exactly

http://www.dinardaily.net/t54073-5-17-2011-five-years-ago-in-dinarland
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mission1st
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Breiting Looks for June RV 5/17/18   Fri May 18, 2018 8:20 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Breiting Looks for June RV 5/17/18   Fri May 18, 2018 6:56 pm

Breitling was 99% sure that the RV would happen by the end of June 2011. For the math challenged, that was 7 years ago.

6-1-2011 JUNE 1ST TO JUNE 30TH…99% sure… NEVER BEEN CLOSER AND YOU SHOULD BE HAPPY, BECAUSE THIS IS REAL….86 TO THE EURO I THINK THE EURO IS 1.34 RIGHT NOW…What’s left to do to RV? SEATING OF SECURITY , LAW PASSED ON THE CURRENCY , DFI TRANSFERED TO THE NEW ACCOUNTS

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.jewandgreek.com

Breiting Looks for June RV 5/17/18
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: GURU FICTION & PREDICTION DAILY-