Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

"Not Far Behind" - Thurs. PM TNT Thoughts 5/17/18

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: "Not Far Behind" - Thurs. PM TNT Thoughts 5/17/18   Fri May 18, 2018 7:13 am

TNT

Freeway2:

Guys Abadi is PM until July 1st - He can RV anytime and hope to influence Sadr to pair with him For PM

Yada:
Freeway,,,Im of the mind they have come to an agreement and we are awaiting the release of the results with the MR (monetary reform) not far behind

Fullsail:
It is easy to stay Posi+ive when we know many countries, hundreds or more corporations continue to invest in Iraq, a worn torn country with a currency of little value. They wouldn't unless they(us too) know something many don't. Investments coming from all point globally into Iraq, it's all over the news, our turn to shine is upon us as well.

Sooneriam:
IMHO all of us TNT family members better do our financial homework and not put blind faith and trust and any Bank or people. And I think we all should have good lawyers and do Audits and have good money managers and advisors.

I guess even the best banks organizations have humans that make mistakes and errors and a few bad apples. The old human factor and every business.

That's why we have checks and balances and we need to do our homework and keep an eye on these Bankers Financial managers.IMHO

Multi-millionaire athletes and lottery winners have lost everything when they trusted crooked managers and the wrong Bank people. And they failed give their self some Financial education and do their homework also.

I think one of our esteemed leaders in the TNT family said we should be very slow thoughtful and careful when we spend money and invest our new money and wealth.

67Fastbac:
As DC use to say you can NEVER spend it to SLOWLY......

CruiseControl100:
If we inverst our blessing properly we shouldn't need the principle just frugality spend the intrest dividends.

Capt.Willie:
When it comes to maintaining wealth - I spent my entire 40-year career working with VERY wealthy individuals (poor people don't own and operate business jets) and to a man, each said that earning the money was the "easy" part, keeping it is a FULL-TIME job. Have no illusions about retiring after this comes through for us. You'll still be working and probably harder than you've had to work before.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

"Not Far Behind" - Thurs. PM TNT Thoughts 5/17/18
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: CHATTER from DINARIANS-
Jump to: