Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

SEP 27 - 8amCST - BEAR DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Buy and Sell

SEP 27 - 8amCST - BEAR

Go down

SEP 27 - 8amCST - BEAR Empty SEP 27 - 8amCST - BEAR

Post by AndieZ on Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:28 am

8:12 AM [bear5642] GM EVERYONE

8:13 AM [bear5642] I CANNOT STAY LONG AND I HAVE AN EXTREMELY BUSY DAY TODAY.

8:13 AM [bear5642] I HAVE HAD TO STEP AWAY FROM THIS TODAY FOR THE SIMPLE REASON MY PHONE INIDATED WITH SO MANY EMAILS AND PHONES CALLS YOU WOULDNT BELIEVE

8:14 AM [bear5642] I SPOKE TO SCOTTIG LATE LAST NIGHT WHY

8:14 AM [1+1] bear5642 No problem, if you have any new intel, please let us know and then you can exit the chat.
8:14 AM [bear5642] 1+1 HOW GRACEFUL OF YOU REALLY
8:15 AM [1+1] bear5642 lol, you know we all need to hear something. luv ya

8:16 AM [bear5642] WELL THE INTEL IM GETTING IS A LOT HOWEVER I JUST TRYING TO GET A GRIP ON EVERYTHING AND I HAVE BE BLESSED TO GET ANEW CONTACT WHO HAS SOURCES IN ISRAEL, DUBAI AND JORDAN AND HE SAID IT IS EXTREMELY QUIET. PLACED A CALL LATE LAST NIGHT AND WAITING TO HERE FROM THE MIDDLE EAST

8:17 AM [bear5642] SAMMYB THATS NOT CORRECT I HAVE TO STEP AWAY - HAVE A NEW BUILDING PROJECT TO FINISH AND MOVE IN DATE OCTOBER 15TH THEIR IS LIFE OUTSIDE DINAR WORLD

8:19 AM [bear5642] I WILL SAY THIS THE RATES ARE ALL OVER THE PLACE AND IT LEADS ME TO BELIEVE THEY ARE TESTING RATES RIGHT NOW.

8:19 AM [bear5642] BANKS HAVE BEEN NOTIFIED AND PUT ON ALERT

8:19 AM [sammyb] bear5642 yes, I understand that, just trying to understand your statement
8:20 AM [bear5642] SAMMYB I WISH I COULD SPEND SOME TIME IN HERE AND WILL TRY TO MAKE ROOM FOR THIS AFTERNOON AND I ALMOST SHUT OFF MY PHONE IT WAS RIDICULOUS NOT COUNTING THE STUFF ABOUT LAST NIGHTS THING WITH DEFCON 1

8:21 AM [bigtim] banks been on alert for weeks?
8:21 AM [bear5642] BIGTIM THATS NOT CORRECT EITHER THE PEOPLE WHO ARE CALLING ME HAVE NEVER CONTACTED ME BEFORE

8:21 AM [rgs] Bear5642 I spoke with a regional boa manager this morning, sorry no news, he is an invested friend.
8:22 AM [bear5642] RGS THIS IS ALL OVER THE PLACE AND ITS REALLY CRAZY

8:23 AM [bear5642] I HAVE JUST RECENTLY SPOKEN TO SOMEONE WHO HAS INVESTED 400 MILLION US DOLLARS IN IQD AND THAT IS HUGE SO I CAN ASSURE YOU THEY WILL KNOW

8:24 AM [Gacavegirl] PLEASE KEEP THE SLY COMMENTS TO YOURSELF THIS MORNING! WE WILL NOT TOLERATE IT TODAY THANK YOU
8:24 AM [bear5642] GACAVEGIRL THATS WHY I’VE BEEN STAYING AWAY SCOTTIG TOLD ME HE WAS COMPLETELY DRAINED WITH ALL OF THIS AND ME TOO

8:25 AM [bear5642] OK I GOTTA GO

AndieZ
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum