Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

"May 14th, and Where are we?" by Midwestman - 5/14/18

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: "May 14th, and Where are we?" by Midwestman - 5/14/18   Tue May 15, 2018 10:02 am

Well here it is the middle of May and still no release of the RV. Even after numerous posts that indicated that the last thing that was needed was a peace deal in the middle East and as soon as that was arranged, we would see the release. But alas, the deal came and here we sit still waiting. Some say, "Trust the plan" what plan is that? The one where the alliance lie to us on a daily basis. Getting our hopes up just to crash them because of some imaginary cabal threat. I say imaginary because even though we are not privy to all that is going on, I see little if any proof on the cabal delaying this RV. All I see is the all benevolent alliance leaking out times that are likely only to rescind them time after time. All we get from the supposed guru's is excuse after excuse. Are these guru's paid off to quiet us down after all the delays?? Are they paid off to run story after story that has nothing to do with what is going on? Stories of the "Tree people" and "world meditations". All I see is people suffering here in our own communities, people that need this. My own wife lays in a hospital bed at this time fighting cancer. She is receiving great care but this rv would let us take it to the next level and possibly save her life. I read articles about currency people living in cars, cut rate hotels, no food or medical care, people with out jobs, food, truly living day to day, and this has absolutely no impression on the alliance. Everyone else in the world needs to be taken care of first, then we'll deal with those greedy currency holders who just want to build their Mcmansions and buy their Cadillac's.

The new financial system is up and running, been tested 9000 times and those test runs go with out a glitch but when they try to run it for real, then there's a glitch? Who does that make sense to? We read how everything is ready, countries are ready, and yet our bankers are so corrupt they are holding this up? In the time the alliance has delayed this, they could have replaced every banker 3 times over yet any time we get close to this happening, its the greedy cabal bankers stopping this. Who does that make sense to?

Trust me, I could go on and quote example after example but what would it matter? It would fall on deaf alliance ears. Ears that don't care about us because we live in the US and we are not suffering, only people in 3rd world countries are suffering. Yeah, I am a little pissed today. Pissed that once again we were told this would happen, probably by the end of my call, probably at midnight, only to be disappointed again. If the so called benevolent alliance tried as hard to bring this to us, as they do to delay this from happening, we would have had this long ago. Trust the plan, OK, I'll do just that. I have trusted it for more than 7 years now and we see where that has gotten us.

Frustrated beyond belief at the non performance,

Midwestman
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: "May 14th, and Where are we?" by Midwestman - 5/14/18   Tue May 15, 2018 12:01 pm

Non performance, due to economics and math and common sense...RV/GCR cannot and will not happen, there is no plan to redistribute global wealth into the hands of the serfs...wake up, folks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: "May 14th, and Where are we?" by Midwestman - 5/14/18   Wed May 16, 2018 12:30 am

There was never anything to perform. Only hype, smoke and mirrors ... in other words, you've been had.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile
clyde b
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

PostSubject: Re: "May 14th, and Where are we?" by Midwestman - 5/14/18   Wed May 16, 2018 1:17 am

for 14 years and now another month/may-i can only hear this-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rY0WxgSXdEE
Back to top Go down
View user profile

"May 14th, and Where are we?" by Midwestman - 5/14/18
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: GURU FICTION & PREDICTION DAILY-