Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   5/14/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   5/14/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   5/14/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   5/14/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   5/14/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   5/14/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   5/14/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   5/14/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   5/14/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   5/14/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   5/14/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   5/14/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   5/14/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   5/14/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   5/14/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   5/14/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   5/14/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   5/14/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   5/14/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   5/14/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

RayRat/Tony Call Notes 5/14/18

2 posters

Go down

RayRat/Tony Call Notes   5/14/18 Empty RayRat/Tony Call Notes 5/14/18

Post by Ssmith Tue May 15, 2018 9:50 am

RayRat/Tony Call Notes   5/14/18 Tony_s10

(Notes by Adept1) 

TNT Call notes 14-May-2018

Replay: 641.715.0623, PIN CODE 409029#

AUDIO REPLAY LINK

Note: This is a new conference call system, so please do NOT use the Q+A line unless you actually have a question. Otherwise, use the listen-only lines or the internet link that are on the website under Call Info.

RayRen: Good afternoon, TNT super-fantastic family! This is Marvelous Monday, May 14, 2018, with yours truly RayRen98 here.

Tony: Gooood morning, TNT! We sent out a text – if you click on the link, you can listen on the internet, and you can do that on your computer OR on your smartphone with a headset. If you don’t have a question, do NOT use the dial-in Q+A line!

RayRen: You can also go to the TNT website; go to the bottom, and click on the Call Info post. You will find the internet link, listen-only numbers, and Q+A line. If you don’t have a question, we will drop your line and you won’t hear the rest of the call!

This weekend Iraq had the elections, and everything was quiet. Things we were told were supposed to happen before the elections didn’t take place.

Tony: We did get an update over the weekend about the supposed plan at this point. We sent that out to a few of our contacts, and they said “that is how it was supposed to go – before the election!” So we wait and see what happens. They voted, and they have 70+ articles about who got how many votes, etc. On Saturday, Abadi was projected to win with 111 votes, with Maliki in second place with 64. Today it’s Sadr, Amir, Abadi, Maliki! We’ll just wait for the official vote and see what happens. There were a few problems with the electronic vote, and there were a few complaints about voter fraud. Then there will be the official outcome.

The RV didn’t take place, but we knew it wouldn't.  But we told you otherwise just to keep the donations coming in.  Ray and I have a side bet on how long we can keep you suckers hanging on.  I'm winning.  lol  Whenever you've had your fill of our BS, I encourage you to take a minute and contact the DA and the Judge who sent me to Federal prison.  Maybe they can put me back behind bars where I belong. Judge's email/phone:  ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov  913-735-2340 DA's email/phone:  Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov   913-551-6730  We discussed last week “How could Abadi take the risk of doing this after the election, when the release would put him over the top?” I’m sorry to say that the whole culture works on lies. That didn’t make sense unless the vote was rigged. Only 44% of those eligible actually voted, as opposed to 55% last time. People said they didn’t vote because the election was fixed in favor of who the US wants to win. In our election, everyone expected one person to win, and it didn’t go as planned. Sadr ran for PM, and he’s not even eligible. However, he did take away votes that could have gone to Maliki and Amir; now he’s saying that he has the most votes, so he can bargain with whomever he wants to give the premiership. Now he gets to have concessions in exchange for his support. That is what we’re waiting for here. For the last few months Sadr has been endorsing Abadi. Sadr may not have got as many votes as Abadi, but at least enough to create a coalition, if he gets what he wants “when the reforms have been completed”. He can say he wants the currency revalued right now. The agreement will have to be put in place this week. Sadr can push for the RV to be completed this week in order for him to give Abadi the position as PM.

Iran would prefer Amir or Maliki; every other country is backing Abadi because he’s done everything he could do apart from the RV. They want to keep Iraq on track. They will have a new government and Parliament, but not until 1. July at the earliest. But we don’t really need that, because this government will still function up until 1. July, and they can still revalue the currency without waiting for anything, because the CBI is making that decision anyway. I would never have taken the chance Abadi took, not with history looking on. He can still do this any time, before 1. July. We will know by the end of the week how this will work out and who is the new Prime Minister. Did I cover everything? Let’s got to questions.

Questions from the TNT forum

Q: Will we need to wait for the formation of the new Iraqi government before we see the RV?
A: Already addressed this.

Q: Is there a chance our tntshowtime forum will stay up?
A: Something will stay up, depending on my NDA. We will still have meetings and information about paying it forward. At the latest meet-and-greet, I got such great ideas on how to pay it forward, and I told them to put those ideas on the site, so they can grow and people can pick which ways they want to effect change. So the sites will stay there.

RayRen: At one point, Tony said that after 30 days, he would be gone. I have other plans as well, post-RV, and I have been sharing information all along in case we both want to move on. So it now seems that post-RV there will be two ways to stay informed and involved.

Tony: The last administration informed me of things they wanted me to do. This one doesn’t notify me of anything. Even if I don’t get told what they want me to do, you all can still share information and projects.

Q: How can banks, other than the lead banks, afford to wait a week or more to start exchanging? Wouldn’t they be losing out on a lot of money?
A: I addressed that over the weekend on the training call. As I understand it, the ten-day hiatus was just on the 800 numbers. The other banks will invite people whom they already know. Not all the little tier 2 and tier 3 banks can do exchanges on this level. Any bank that already deals with foreign currency will have those rates on their screens as soon as this goes. We were told only those two banks will do the exchanges from Day 1.

Q: Would you mind explaining the auctions?
A: Really? At this stage of the game?? We just explained this the other day! They have bankers, exchangers and dealers who do their money exchanges, just like the US Treasury and the Federal Reserve. They have a group of banks who buy the US dollar by auction. They might buy a million dollars on credit; all they need is two people saying they have the million dollars. Then they take those dollars to the exchangers and exchange them through dealers. They don’t have the million dollars until AFTER the dollars have been exchanged. They take the profits, and use the million to pay back the bank. This is the equivalent of writing bad checks. That is how they are stealing millions of dollars in Iraq. Then a law was passed saying they need to see the actual money in the bank. That lasted for a week, then they went back to the old system. Twenty-five of these banks are owned by members of Parliament, so this cycle continues. Now the elections are over, people are being arrested for fraud and corruption, and hopefully the auctions will end. Iraq needs to get back to a one-currency country by having the RV take place.

Q: Will Canada have its own contract rate?
A: yes, Canada will have a contract rate, just like the US. I believe they will have their OWN contract rate because it will be expressed in Canadian dollars which are different from US dollars.

Q: Weren’t here supposed to be consequences if Iraq didn’t RV, and therefore could not receive all the money from other countries and investors?
A: I believe that they are not receiving all the money yet; however, oil has doubled in price, so money is flowing in from that direction. Right now, they have a surplus of money that they are using to pay contractors and employees, etc. The Budget is based on $42 a barrel, and clearly there is a lot more than that available to Iraq now.

Q: Some seem to think this won’t go until July.
A: Some do think that, but our other contacts say that everything has been done, and the RV can do at any minute, now that the election is over. Sources this morning say that Sadr is going to do a deal, and he knows exactly what he is going to ask for. He will endorse Abadi if the latter meets his terms, and that should happen by the end of this week.

Live questions

574 caller: I have some currency in my name, and my husband has some in his name. Is there still a limit of one billion? Is that per person? Or per couple?

Tony: I would think it would be per person, especially fi you go to different banks. Also, although that is what we were told by the committee source, no banker has confirmed it. Also, you will probably be going to an exchange center where they can handle that volume, and that person may have different information about any caps.

404 caller: Tony, at one point the rates were covered up at the airports – do you have more information on that?

Tony: That was in Atlanta and Hawai’I, and I haven’t heard anything further on that.

845/404 caller: What are the odds that a pre-RV call will happen on Wednesday?

Tony: I can’t say. We should have a sense of what’s happening by Friday.

Caller: Where do the banks stand right now?

Tony: They have no clue what is going on.

Next caller: Post-RV, I gather the US will got to an asset-backed currency. How will that affect house prices in the US?

Tony: People in the street won’t notice any difference. A dollar will still be a dollar, and they won’t know anything about rate changes. What they will notice is that the economy will start to improve, with prices and interest rates going up a bit. Next year, a house will cost a little more, because the value will shift somewhat. It actually benefits us for the dollar to be worth about 72-78 cents, even though prices and gas will go up because it will take the rest of the economy up with that. However, the dollar will lose value globally, probably not by all that much. A dollar is a dollar to us; the benefit of being asset-backed is for our global trading partners, so that they will continue to accept dollars. The level playing field means that the lower currencies come up quite a lot, but because they are smaller in quantity than dollars, we will decrease only a little bit for their increase. The rest of the world is saying, “if the US dollar collapses, we want to know it is asset-backed, because we cannot spend the might of the US, only the assets.”

Caller: So it doesn’t benefit me to wait on buying that house? Won’t the price go lower, in line with what we used to have when we were on the gold standard before?

Tony: All prices will go up and continue to go up – just like they have for years. I sell X to you for $2, but I really want to sell it for $3. So I inch the price up to $4, and then let you negotiate it down to $3, which is the price I always wanted. You will feel good at that – but you’re never going to get back to that $2 – never going to happen.

773 caller: You mentioned you know someone who exchanged and they were paid. How is that possible?

Tony: The government and banks agreed that the RV will happen in a reasonable time frame, so the banks were willing to do some test runs of the authorization codes for certain people. The US Treasury has promised they will back that exchange. Once the RV is public, the banks won’t need authorization and everyone will be paid without extra guarantees from the US government.

313 caller: Will Ramadan delay this at all?

Tony: My Iraqi contacts say Ramadan will not affect this.

423 caller: if the US wants Abadi to be Prime Minister, doesn’t that mean the US controls the CBI as well?

Tony: Those are two different issues. Yes, we want Abadi to be the PM; however, some people didn’t vote because they believed there was a predetermined outcome. On the plus side, Sadr got a lot of support, and he will throw Abadi that support if Abadi meets Sadr’s conditions. The CBI is independent, and can release the RV whenever they choose.

Caller: If I voted for X, and that person gave those votes to Abadi, I’d be ticked off.

Tony: That is how their voting system works. There are 12 main parties, and they have to create coalitions to choose a PM. [It’s like the British system, where the PM is not elected directly but rather chosen by the party with the most MPs.]

636 caller: How long will the 800 number call centers stay open? And will the exchange centers be at bank branches?

Tony: Probably 10-12 days; I wouldn’t see the need for it after most people have done their exchanges. After that, you can just call the bank 800 numbers. As for the exchange centers, some will be in bank offices, and others will be in separate locations, like an old WalMart or Kay-Mart. That’s what I understand, anyway.

902 caller: If you have a felony on your record for which you are in probation, will that affect your ability to exchange? The felony is not having funds for a check.

Tony: I don’t think that will matter.

RayRen: If you go to the bank where you passed the rubber check, they may not want to do business with you – but they would love that money back!

208 caller: What questions should I be asking a wealth manager?

Tony: I’m pretty sure we have a list of those in the forum.

801 caller: About foundations – private family foundations give you the opportunity to be a steward over your dollars and direct where they should go. If my neighbor needs a new roof, is there a way to do that? Where do I learn the rules of what I can do?

RayRen: Your service provider should teach you the rules. You’ll have to do it as a community grant process or a scholarship of some kind.

Caller: If we give out a gift up to $15,000 in a given year, do I do that through the foundation? Is there any tax on that?

RayRen: You don’t pay gift tax if it’s under $15,000.

610 caller: if you are financially able to donate, please send your check or money order to Ray Renfrow, PO Box 1748, Elm City, NC 27822. You can also find the address at www.tntsuperfantastic.com; click on the Donate button and send your check today.

904 caller: You mentioned that this has been stopped about seven times – this administration or that last one?

Tony: That’s seven times in the last year, so that is the current administration. I think that maybe Abadi made a tactical mistake not releasing this before the election, but perhaps that was the plan, as Sadr now can demand certain activities or concessions before giving his support to Abadi. Iraq cannot trade internationally with their currency, not until it is revalued. They cannot get their reconstruction money until the RV happens. So this is going on the higher price of oil – so they have more money themselves – but they cannot receive the international funds until this comes out. I think the CBI is ready to do this. Abadi and Sadr are giving speeches now; Sadr has already said that he is willing to renominate Abadi as PM if his conditions are met, and that has to take place this week.. I have been given a timeframe, but all I’m willing to suggest is that the agreements will be clear by Friday. I’ve already read the conditions, so it could go even faster than that.

509 caller: You say Sadr is ahead in their election? Will the Iran sanctions affect this?

Tony: Yesterday it was Abadi, and today the Iraqi news is saying Sadr is ahead. Some people were arrested in South America because they were trading currency out of Iran. Even though the US government has backed out of the Iran deal, the other signatories have not – and part of the deal there was including Iran in the GCR.

Caller: If Sadr becomes Prime Minister…

Tony: He is not a political candidate; however, Sadr put in his name to pull votes away from Amir and Maliki, and right now they are discussing how Sadr can support Abadi – what he is going to require to endorse Abadi. This was a clear-cut strategy that ultimately helps Abadi become PM.

Caller: I think you said that the plan is to give contract rates to those who have less…?

Tony: I would take in all my currencies and negotiate for contract rates.

Caller: Is it better to go to a small bank or a larger bank to get contract rates?

Tony: I would think a smaller bank would have to get authorization because normally they cannot handle deposits that are that large. The 800 number will tell you where to go depending on your zip code and how much you have (and especially if you have Zim).

Closing Statement

Tony: We don’t know what we will do until they announce what they are doing in Iraq, with Sadr and Abadi. We do know something is coming up this week, and we’ll figure out very quickly where we stand. Their plan didn’t work the way they wanted it to, but they do have a Plan B. Let’s see what is announced publicly; hopefully Friday is our final call.

RayRen played I Believe: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DYrqOUKLtA

Guru Tony TNT: The  rate will be more than our wildest dreams...we will see GOI, ministers announced & rv all at one time and we will see it absolutely before Sunday.

my DC guys are saying all things looking good...news trucks all around the Dept. of Treasury building...negotiating completed just waiting for it to happen...I received absolute PROOF that this was supposed to happen 3days ago (scheduled to happen Thursday)...this should be the best Monday and weekend of your life...the rates sound impossible but that is what we are hearing [$3 plus]

https://www.dinardaily.net/t53919-5-13-2011-five-years-ago-in-dinarland

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

RayRat/Tony Call Notes   5/14/18 Empty Re: RayRat/Tony Call Notes 5/14/18

Post by Mission1st Tue May 15, 2018 5:11 pm

RayRat/Tony Call Notes   5/14/18 Funnie10
Mission1st
Mission1st